The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Prc couple hangs their laundry on the playground and the town council keeps quiet

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

PRC COUPLE HANGS THEIR LAUNDRY ON THE PLAYGROUND AND THE TOWN COUNCIL KEEPS QUIET

.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;} Post date:
11 Jan 2015 - 10:15am

Dear TRS,
There is this PRC couple who keeps on putting their laundry up at the playground and fitness corner in my estate in Sengkang West.

Because of all their sheets and laundry, I can’t use the facilities as they put their stuff on pretty much every single piece of equipment.

I am Malay and I can’t speak a work of Chinese and they are PRCs and they talk to each other in Chinese.

I approached them one when I saw them hanging up their laundry and told them that they can’t do that here as it’s inconsiderate to other residents.

They looked at me but clearly didn’t understand a word I was saying and they then ignored me and continued to hang up their stuff.

I then told them “No” while pointing at their stuff.

I stood there and didn’t leave. They got the hint and started the remove their things so I started to walk away. But later when I came back to the area, the laundry was all there.

They even put their bed there!

I am furious. How can the government allow people who can’t even speak a word of English to live and work here?

I approached my MP about the issue and alerted the town council but they apparently can’t do anything about the issue because every few days I continue to see the same couple putting their laundry up.

Are Singaporeans supposed to tolerate their behaviour and give in to “integrate” with them?

Shouldn’t they do as we do since they are the ones that have come here?

What should I do?

Sengkang West Resident
TRS Contributor

I dare you Stinkees to vote me out in GE2015/16! *chey

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1