The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
She feels like a tap~~~
Wah can squirt? I like!
Old 06-07-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah can squirt? I like!
Not till that. Maybe other bros unlocked that.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
No la cos she didn’t logged in too Long.

Hehehe many bros excited to punish her

Knn, it seems like I'm the only one Kenna blocked!!! My poor broken heart.. Sniff sniff.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Knn, it seems like I'm the only one Kenna blocked!!! My poor broken heart.. Sniff sniff.
You got so many lobang to rotate leh.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

I miss the OG LuLu too. XE's fren but she is not coming back.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
I miss the OG LuLu too. XE's fren but she is not coming back.
Is this discussion about the energizer Lulu a.k.a. kissing fish from JS clan? If it is her, confirm she has yet to apply for any pass yet.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Is this discussion about the energizer Lulu a.k.a. kissing fish from JS clan? If it is her, confirm she has yet to apply for any pass yet.
I think we're referring to the ML with FJ topup located at area P
Old 06-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The lulu they discussing is not the kissing fish. I miss the kissing fish too.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
I think we're referring to the ML with FJ topup located at area P
Yah not that kissing fish LL..

The LL who came here a short while and departed our shores late last year..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

since we're reminiscing the past, anyone know if TB is coming back?
Old 06-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

How many Lulus are there?

The only one I know is the $170 FJ one who is Xue Er's friend and located at area P.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

I think this Lulu they are referring to
Old 06-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

The only one I know is the $170 FJ one who is Xue Er's friend and located at area P.
Can pm me where is area P. I met her when she was in some ulu place before she have that option officially.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Seldom see you rave about ML who provide FJ. This Lulu must be something special.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

The first Lulu was one of the JS pioneers who came and gave us all bbbj-cim massage services. She's know as the kissing fish Lulu.

Last year's younger Lulu, who's also XE's friend , started with bbbj-cim services. That's when I visited her. Then within a month she upgraded to offering FJ as well. So she had 2 rates and 2 set of services. Both she provided with equal enthusiasm and passion. Many thought she won't be a hit after she offered FJ, but she did. It's her that was a hit, not just the services. Young, genuine , passonate, loving, skilful and pretty. What beautiful mix.

That's why I said before. Not TB, not Angel.. I actually look forward to the return of this Lulu most... Unfortunately she doesn't miss me that much! Still hurting... Sob dob.

Who buys her her favorite bubble tea before going up to her place??? Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1