The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
No way I can go during lunch hours. I can only pay Xiaoqian a visit after work so high chance will be last call or she has already left for the day when I reach.
Nowadays I only visit xiaoqian during lunch break, have a quick lunch and swing over to parklane. Reached about 12.15 - 12.30 and wait for her. Around that time, she either just reached or reaching soon. Have my fun unloading my bullets into her and go back to office by 1.30 to continue working.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Wait in front of the doir..... dun just ask for contacts
They sure will not dare to open if someone is waiting in front of their door.
Old 05-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humsumlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there at 130pm. Level 2- level 5 all door close and dark inside . Only level 1 nearer to the Pinoy pub got one girl sitting outside . Not the usual 2 joint that is side by side . Is literally along the pub that side .
Old 05-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Come here 4-5 times find xq but everytime door close, lights off. Anyone know her working hrs?
Old 05-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Well should be that one then.

But I feel we should let them have their privacy ba. Not that anyone is stalking her. Just saying it’s common to see ML on the streets with their BF whom they likely either spend money on or get money from.

Not easy to be in this kind of relationship either ways.

I wish them the best and let’s continue to enjoy while she is still in the trade ba.

Somehow I feel that the good ones come and goes. They sparkle for that period of time only.

Soon there will be a next Ang pai to emerge.
Well said bro.

My 2 cents worth.

Perfectly normal for someone with the physical appearance of xiaoqian to be attached, be showered with attention, gifts etc from her customers/suitors and be out on dates. If her other half is married, that's her personal choice. What she does outside of work or who she sees, we are in no position to comment.

If she had shared details of her private/personal life with you, it means she trust you. Keep it to yourself, ain't no need to share it and betray her trust. What was said/happened behind closed doors (or in any non-commercial setting), stays behind closed doors. She deserves this basic respect from us.

She is a nice lady, enjoy her company and service while it last. No need to make her private life public.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsumlao View Post
Went there at 130pm. Level 2- level 5 all door close and dark inside . Only level 1 nearer to the Pinoy pub got one girl sitting outside . Not the usual 2 joint that is side by side . Is literally along the pub that side .
the level 1 girl you saw is bobo.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MrYanDao90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea what’s the name of the ML (Long black hair, long legs) along lvl 3 Scuba side?
Old 06-07-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Come here 4-5 times find xq but everytime door close, lights off. Anyone know her working hrs?
a bro posted xq working hrs b4, see below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
If I can remember correctly, 12pm to 8pm, Mon to Sat. Sun not working.......If I remember correctly
Old 06-07-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYanDao90 View Post
Any idea what’s the name of the ML (Long black hair, long legs) along lvl 3 Scuba side?
Maybe is Elena.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Thanks bro! Not sure abt the name but I usually see her in the middle of the three shops there.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Maybe is Elena.
Is she good?
Old 06-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Isnt the middle shop at scuba area a short hair lady?
Old 06-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Oh dear! I rmb seeing once in the last shop, couple of time in middle or first... but rmb clearly she has a very Long black hair and Long legs...
Old 06-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

L5 viet lisa is back.
Old 06-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
12 noon
U dont see her mens she is serving customer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread