The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Hahaha the The New Paper itself is out of operation .. though there is still an online version
It’s still available at MRT stations; but can no longer could we find that section.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheong 20+ years liao... dunno go to how may spa before... my all time best one is called Yu Yi... dunno u all can remember anot.. follow them from keong saik to kreta ayer to syed alwi until tio raid close down liao then da jie open coffee stall at hong lim i still go and support her drink kopi... until that one also someone take over then lost touch liao..

ml got hui hui, xiao qing, xiao hong, joann, coco.... anyone know where i talking about and got news?

Looking for all my old kang tao because these days all the spas only want to chop... old spa is machiam like friend like that..

Still got one last time around geylang lor 40 opp grandlink same stretch as the sex shop... the counter is look after by a man the eye abit pa jiao one... downstairs like got tv and chairs.. pay liao the ml will bring u upstairs... my regular is this auntie call zhi ping... anyone knows?
Old 03-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
It’s still available at MRT stations; but can no longer could we find that section.
Talking about TNP ads reminds me of.... Sasha spa at parklane... Go along with 4or5 buddies and get 1 free... lol...
Old 03-07-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 8
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

anybody know where xiaonuo at south bridge go
Old 04-07-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Talking about TNP ads reminds me of.... Sasha spa at parklane... Go along with 4or5 buddies and get 1 free... lol...
wah this 1 epic, met melissa the malay masseuse with the headlights 1st time here when i was an NSF.. the rooms always got cigarette smell.. after visiting always need to spray deodorant otherwise gf will ask why got cigarette smell..
Old 05-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Bugis hc for their Malaysian gems n Legend HC for their local lass..........
Old 05-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by licker69 View Post
Stella from Pisa was very slutty....
Pisa the walls quite thin, can hear moaning sounds
Old 05-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those days there were very few massage beds, almost all were mattresses on the floor, won't have the squeaking sounds when bonking
Old 06-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

just to share my chonging experience. first visit was to Fortune Center 3rd floor where we can see play ground of all sorts from 3 to 4th floor in 2007. think this building was the hot spots for all play ground with really pretty ladies. think this fun lasted till 2012 when all of a sudden alot of shop had a change of management.

from 2012 - 2015, private spots become popular place like nooky (19-22 ladies in private condo) pops up everywhere. had to chong river valley, balestier and center areas to find them. thrill and fun. but then again raid became very frequent and all had to go under even deeper.

so from 2015 - 2017, i had to switch to FL on internet. alot of chio ladies but all looks the same. same lady different picture. i would say still got quite a lot of young and pretty ladies so still okay with fresh meat almost every 3-4 weeks. spoil for choices. but things went south again. almost any lobang of joints that offer more than HJ will get raided.
because of US report that Singapre had the highest number of human trafficing which i felt is nonsense.

2017 - present. seems to be stuck with massage SPA that offers standard only. haiz.. still have a couple of good location but its like 1 in each region. although south part still have a few good joints. however, drying up very very fast i feel. worst after this covid. all the ladies went back

sorry guys if i may not have the accurate or correct time frame of the events but looking at the trend. Vietnam ladies are taking over the market but at a high price

please share your thoughts
Old 06-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

hai.... singapore.... boring.... now u wan HC must go JB liao

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 06-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
just to share my chonging experience. first visit was to Fortune Center 3rd floor where we can see play ground of all sorts from 3 to 4th floor in 2007. think this building was the hot spots for all play ground with really pretty ladies. think this fun lasted till 2012 when all of a sudden alot of shop had a change of management.

from 2012 - 2015, private spots become popular place like nooky (19-22 ladies in private condo) pops up everywhere. had to chong river valley, balestier and center areas to find them. thrill and fun. but then again raid became very frequent and all had to go under even deeper.

so from 2015 - 2017, i had to switch to FL on internet. alot of chio ladies but all looks the same. same lady different picture. i would say still got quite a lot of young and pretty ladies so still okay with fresh meat almost every 3-4 weeks. spoil for choices. but things went south again. almost any lobang of joints that offer more than HJ will get raided.
because of US report that Singapre had the highest number of human trafficing which i felt is nonsense.

2017 - present. seems to be stuck with massage SPA that offers standard only. haiz.. still have a couple of good location but its like 1 in each region. although south part still have a few good joints. however, drying up very very fast i feel. worst after this covid. all the ladies went back

sorry guys if i may not have the accurate or correct time frame of the events but looking at the trend. Vietnam ladies are taking over the market but at a high price

please share your thoughts
All these money saved could have make you a rich man now...
Old 06-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
I miss Bugis hc for their Malaysian gems n Legend HC for their local lass..........
Agreed bro. I miss the good old days of HC. Mostly are M'sian gems. Not PRC or Viets like now
Old 06-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

Hahahaha you must be joking. One month Budget around 400 Extra and 200 for massage think still okay ba.
7.2 x 13 years around 80k for 13 years of fun. Ok lah still acceptable. I am
Tired of being a boring guy staying at home or throw money to hang flower.
And I don’t think 80k is gonna make me a rich man. A rich man to me is define as having 7 figures in cold hard cash in banks.

Don’t tell me you don’t spend on beers and 4D. Same thing but different way of putting our $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
All these money saved could have make you a rich man now...
Old 06-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

actually the human traffic thing is kinda true, i mean i speak to some of those stand on street b4 (last time before all the sweeping), i found out some of those that i had spoken with are been mislead (meaning cheated, eg was told come here as maybe cleaner) to here but ended up in whore hse or been force to do so after arriving here (eg initial idea was to go KTV working, but was force to whore hse).

some bros might say aiya they bluff u for money, but no they didnt ask me for money. instead they ask me to help them get out.

ps. i can speak a few language and i still ahem them... after all i paid money kinda feel bad also

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 07-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
Hahahaha you must be joking. One month Budget around 400 Extra and 200 for massage think still okay ba.
7.2 x 13 years around 80k for 13 years of fun. Ok lah still acceptable. I am
Tired of being a boring guy staying at home or throw money to hang flower.
And I don’t think 80k is gonna make me a rich man. A rich man to me is define as having 7 figures in cold hard cash in banks.

Don’t tell me you don’t spend on beers and 4D. Same thing but different way of putting our $$
If you have reinvested the money in stocks, bonds, reits, high saving accounts, endowment, SSB, etc those money would have growth many times more in value and the interests or dividends or capital gain collected.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1