The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

#1 Trip report.

Yesterday I dragged myself out of the comfortable confines of the Kandi condo i'm staying out to finally venture into the nightlife of Angeles. I decided to christen the start of my adventure by having a beer (or three in this case) at Kokomos.

I like Kokomos because it is a strange nexus point of Angeles nightlife where you see old and young foreigners as well as locals intersect in a way that is relatively unique.

Kokomos has always been a nice survey point of walking street.

What I noticed this trip is that there seems to be way more older ang moh types present up until 7pm when it becomes little Seoul.

Even with coronavirus scare Koreans dominate Angeles hands down still. However I did see some Korean bars which seemed to have significant issues. The Lancelot bar had their entire wait staff out front soliciting. I saw the same scene at Vikings too..lots of staff out front. That's usually not a good sign of prosperity.

Even though I saw many different foreigners walking up and down peaking into the bars it doesn't seem like the bars had many sitting customers at 7pm on a friday.

After my customary 3 beers at Kokomos I decided to start on the far (mcdonalds) side of walking street and check out each bar. I wasn't expecting much since from my marathon experience last year around the same time that it generally takes me awhile to find a suitable "date" in Angeles.

I saw a bar called Aladdin which is hidden away near the covered area that looks like a food court on walking street.

Inside I was surprised to find a very substantial lineup of 20 girls+ and active Korean managers. I immediately saw 5 barfineable SYT in the lineup. My criteria is pretty face, nice legs, and most of all good personality before I will BF.

In this case the mamasan (Lyn) gave me a suggestion for a girl whose name starts with an A. She met my spec so I asked to see her. "A" turned out to be a very good choice indeed. Very friendly and bubbly personality and with SYT looks. She looked more like a young Thai girl than a filipina which I found intriguing.

Long story short I took her to envy for another drink and then back to base HQ Kandi where we went to the rooftop for another few drinks. Afterwards we took the lift down to the condo where we ordered some sisig and then had some soju.

Afterwards she gave me a nice BBBJ on the couch before we both took showers and moved into the bedroom for a marathon session

After initial fuck around 11pm, we also had a session at 3am, and then again in the morning around 6am when I finally finished all over her nice ass.

The entire night was basically marathon sex.. wake up, fucking, and then taking short naps, and fucking again.

Total damage for the night was probably around 7k which includes a 1k tip to her in the morning. The barfine was 3.5k. I spent a lot on drinks and food that night because I enjoyed her company.

Sorry for just 1 bar and 1 girl trip report guys. . I had 5 days of pent up sexual energy to unleash. Was this girl worth it? Absolutely and I was lucky to find her on my initial foray this trip to Angeles. Yes. Normally it takes me awhile to find girls and have memorable experiences. This time I got an immediate prized winning goal first bar I visit and first girl I choose.

Amazing.

She added me to line and of course is msg'ing me already. I'm going to rest for a couple days and go back on safari on the weekday..stay tuned..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i have found the best solution is sit next to the window at margareta station have a iced coffeee or their drink of the week and say hello or use the pino mating call to every pretty girl that walks pass if they stop ask for their number then later text and make a deal
That works through the dirty dark screen that they have up ? I've never stepped inside Margarita station because it has always looked very unappealing to me.
Old 22-02-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

I forgot to mention one interesting observation this trip.

I saw many old ang moh bringing their old asian wives outside to the play areas.

I even saw a double date at Kokomos where two very old ang moh boomers had their very old asian (maybe filipina) boomer wives with them to look at the street scene.

It was kind of weird and a bit sad to be honest.

I'm not sure what is going on with that but it is interesting to note.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post

That works through the dirty dark screen that they have up ? I've never stepped inside Margarita station because it has always looked very unappealing to me.
That' screen is to keep the dirt from going out .

Ouch.

The only guys who go there are those who want to play pool or have nothing but sit and ogle at the passing traffic
Old 23-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
That' screen is to keep the dirt from going out .

Ouch.

The only guys who go there are those who want to play pool or have nothing but sit and ogle at the passing traffic
When you look at the demographics it makes sense.

It seems most are nostalgia chasers..living in the past but a bit dead in the present like zombies.

There's other crumbling derelict places along perimeter where you will see the same ancient seniors at all the time all day long. I have nothing against these pensioner types but i'd say the majority of them seem genuinely unhappy and cynical. I have talked to a few and they always seem mostly negative if not unpleasant.

It's like the best years were the ones whoring as a younger man. It is sad.

It is why I feel it's sad to watch men bring their aging wives to red light areas to "see" or maybe experience the life they once had.

It is more of a reflection of their own mortality.

They are trying to grasp those last few moments of pleasure and glory.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It seems most are nostalgia chasers..living in the past but a bit dead in the present like zombies.

It's like the best years were the ones whoring as a younger man. It is sad.

It is why I feel it's sad to watch men bring their aging wives to red light areas to "see" or maybe experience the life they once had.
Just to add that most of these seniors served in the clark air base for decades and enjoy the bars during the after office hours

These aging wives are most probably the most pretty go go girls in the bars who got married to them and they came back with hubby to relive the best moments

I serve in clark air base for 6 months and was grateful to these american airmen for showing me the bars which numbered around 500 in the mid 1980s and is more fun than now
Old 23-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Just to add that most of these seniors served in the clark air base for decades and enjoy the bars during the after office hours

These aging wives are most probably the most pretty go go girls in the bars who got married to them and they came back with hubby to relive the best moments

I serve in clark air base for 6 months and was grateful to these american airmen for showing me the bars which numbered around 500 in the mid 1980s and is more fun than now
Without giving too much away about my bio let's just say that I might be a U.S. national and have close ties to the U.S. military over the years through family and personal connections.

I have deep respect for the people who served during this time especially those who didn't understand the geopolitics behind it.

However, I don't idolize these people on an individual level or their personal failings. I also don't think anyone should marry the "prettiest go go girl" in any situation.

We can debate this in another sub forum but I will make the case that this is ridiculous even in the long run.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you look at the demographics it makes sense.

Ouch, but sort of, correct.

Quote:
There's other crumbling derelict places along perimeter where you will see the same ancient seniors at all the time all day long. I have nothing against these pensioner types but i'd say the majority of them seem genuinely unhappy and cynical. I have talked to a few and they always seem mostly negative if not unpleasant.
Well, I have had my run ins with Service men, from the nicest, and best - including a Viet Vet Marine, in his late 70s, with a late 20's wife who lives in baguio, but doesn't talk about it, and another Senior Cop who served as BG for Bush Sr and all. Nicest guys. And you also have one who goes "as a marine, I demand .. " blah blah .. and some nut cases who take online chats personally. I have an open invitation to meet a US N Guy, who demanded I meet him, for God knows why, all because I told him to stop harassing another guys (on an online page- he went personal and told the other guy - the other guy is fxxking the girls kids, and all nasty shit) and he took it on me. And created like a hundred facebook accounts to harass me and keep reporting my profile, and then went after another page admin, as the other admin refused to 'take action' against me .. Gee. I thought people grow up. And i was not amused when he sent his picture, in full Navy Dress Uniform colors and all, as Captain.

Quote:

It is more of a reflection of their own mortality.

They are trying to grasp those last few moments of pleasure and glory.
Lot of them have too many commitment, paying off child support, and all, and not really able to enjoy life.

There's USN guy as well, who - in his 60's got a girl pregnant. And still is paying child support for the previous marriage kids. They are left with little to enjoy. Unlike the guys I mentioned above, they have money, they enjoy life, even if that meant making an effort to leave home with the oxygen generator, for a twice weekly lunch in a nice restaurant. Not too flashy but enjoying their life. Bought his 3rd wive's father a 4x4, and the two step kids, all out birthday party .. and all. As long as the oxygen generator is within reach.

And one guy, teaching Kung Fu, often for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
yes, I too think so !! haha. And I knew guys who tell their wives they are going to the bar, of course, for what else ? A bit of grab ass and all.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
By the way. Know the story about this? https://www.facebook.com/SpratlyIsla...2520993508582/
I thought I replied.

Chinese visitors vs Korean owners. Old news btw.
Old 25-02-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Getting near to my annual trip...
Any update for landing in Clark?
Old 26-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
No change. they may just pull the "quarantine or pay for clearance" crap, as explained by somebody.

BTW,

https://businessmirror.com.ph/2019/1...resort-in-ncc/
Old 27-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Trip report #2

I decided to start out at around 6:00pm tonight and poked my head into Shobu and Las Vegas. Both of these are Korean owned bars near tequila reef (behind walking street). I have dropped into Las Vegas in the past and even though they have lots of girls i've always been unimpressed with the attitudes of the ladies working here. There's just something "off" about this place and how it's run which makes it feel very unfriendly to me. The vibe of this place is just wrong.

This time wasn't any different. Las Vegas had very few customers and a lot of girls on stage. Some looked passable but they looked so unhappy that I didn't want to even sit down.

Shobu..a small lineup and lots of staff calling to customers out front. I wasn't impressed with this place either.

I think later this trip I may try both of these bars again later into the night (if I don't barfine first) and see if it's different.

I decided to drop by Atlantis and this was only my second time inside this club. The first time I visited Atlantis was last year with two girls (a regular and her cousin) but this time I was solo. Atlantis had maybe 29 girls total covering two floors. Top floor wore red bikinis. They were shooting balloons at 2 older American guys. There was a table with 3 Koreans and two solo guys (including me.) The girls seemed to ignore the rest of the room and just focused on balloon sports with the two senior citizen Americans.

Quite lame. I left after 15 minutes.

My strategy in all these bars is to order a water first and survey the landscape. If it sucks i'll just pay up and leave right away. Water is usually the same price as a beer anyhow but I like to have a clear head when i'm bar hopping sometimes.

For old time's sake I dropped by RED. Over a year ago I had a couple pretty good experiences in RED. I've taken two girls from there before and both were memorable. It's a tiny bar with a lineup of maybe 15 girls on a good night. Tonight they had a lineup of 8 girls.

A couple girls were beckoning to me from their little elevated runway in the middle of the room. One very shy looking SYT caught my eye. I was feeling quite horny and brought her down for a lady drink. She seemed sweet enough and I didn't waste any time in barfining her. Total damage 3920 (BF + LD + 1 water)

Afterwards we walked to envy to sit and chat a bit. I ordered a beer and tried to chat her up. I got a sense of impending dread when talking to her... this girl had the personality of a potato. Very uninteresting, not very playful or sexual, and plus her english wasn't that good.

I finished up my beer and called us a grab back to the condo i'm staying at.

At the condo she wanted to take pics using my phone and she wanted me to send her the pics via facebook.

I of course declined. I let her take the pics but I disabled wifi and cell data to prevent sharing. She started to pout a bit because I wouldn't let her play with my phone.

I am very suspicious of girls who ask to mess around with my phone. I have a nice phone so I get why some girls like to look at it but I don't like girls poking around my photos or other stuff.

I don't think this girl was being malicious but she was certainly a bit bossy and had quite the attitude for a 20 year old girl.

Long story short the sex was terrible. She didn't want to shower but good thing she didn't smell or anything. Even though she had nice little perky tits and a nicely trimmed pussy she was not very sexual.

During sex it was constant pushing back "you're too big!" Then she wanted all lights off. Then she wanted to change condoms to hers. To be fair I am a bit bigger than average and her pussy was very small. However, it's just all excuses still.

I finally had enough and slipped on one of my condoms and pounded her hard in side position until I came then pounded her some more.

I was so bored of this girl I decided to just tell her to go home as politely as possible right after sex. She wanted a "tip" after she got dressed but I told her no because we only went short time. I only spent a couple hours with this girl and I just wanted her out of my place.

Afterwards I asked her and it turns out i'm only her second barfine..or so she says.

All in all a pretty lame experience but not the worst i've had in Angeles. I think I may be a lot more picky next time.

There's less customers these days so no reason to pull the trigger too fast.

edit:

..also to the person who gave me negative rep on the Feb 23rd for stating my opinion and telling me to "go home"

I'll always state my opinion and my experiences as I honestly perceive it whether or not it meets anyone else' approval. I respect the board members on here a lot but sniping because someone's opinion is different than your own is extremely weak.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 27-02-2020 at 10:34 PM.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I arrived in NIAS no problem. The immigration staff are on their best behaviors. Maybe afraid lose their rice bowls
Old 27-02-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I arrived in NIAS no problem. The immigration staff are on their best behaviors. Maybe afraid lose their rice bowls
Lots of scrutiny right now with the pastillas scandal.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
edit:

..also to the person who gave me negative rep on the Feb 23rd for stating my opinion and telling me to "go home"

I'll always state my opinion and my experiences as I honestly perceive it whether or not it meets anyone else' approval. I respect the board members on here a lot but sniping because someone's opinion is different than your own is extremely weak.
yeah, there's always that loser asshole who zaps - maybe because you are not to his liking or to his expectation. Can't be bothered he can't cash zaps nor can you sell your points !! Of course, zapper can have his penis extended by a micro mm when he zaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Supposedly they have cctv long time ago, but wonder who watches them. Then again, it is like putting thieves to watch thieves.

one thing in PH, Filipinos rarely rat out against their fellow thieves, even if the fellow officer has been hurt badly or even had his family member killed as warning. Their loyalty - mind blowing...
Old 28-02-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trip report #2

edit:

I upped u bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1