The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TanJoanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The sequel to The Shadows ~ Now on Episode 2

Very nice story, please share more. Support your thread TS
Old 12-03-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

His already thick cock thickened further and he felt his balls tighten up just before he screamed out and blasted the inside of his wife's puss with his hot and thick cum. She screamed as her nails dug deeper in his chest, bring tiny droplets of blood.

He felt weakened further than before and as Eliza stood up and stepped from him, Kyle realized that she had stolen all of the energy that he had collected. She smiled down at him as he reached toward her with a single outstretched hand. 

"Why," he asked, crawling weakly toward her on his belly. He grabbed one of her ankles and spoke as he kissed the top of her foot. "Why have you betrayed me?"

"It is you that has betrayed, Kyle," she answered back. "You have lost everything that you once were."

Kyle looked up at his wife and found eyes of absolute hatred staring back down at him. He remembered now. He remembered what happened. 

"Riggan," he whispered up at his wife. "Riggan did this."

"You sent Riggan to her death, remember," Eliza stated coldly. 

"You saved her," Kyle explained. "She came back one night. You were gone. She did something to me on that night. She did something right before the others got here."

Eliza's face changed and he thought she was starting to believe him for a moment. Movement from his side caused Kyle to look over. Daisy was standing again and staring at the two of them with a brain-washed expression.

"What's going on," Eliza asked as she looked around. 

Riggan floated up from the hole in the ground where Kyle had killed that man. He pointed at the demon and growled.

"What's the matter," Riggan purred as she lightly landed on her feet and walked to him. She looked down at him and sniffed, dismissing him completely as she looked at his wife and smiled. "You trusted me? I thought all was lost for a moment there. Everything that I had planned for was about to be wasted. That man was dying."

"What are you..." Eliza started to ask but Riggan moved her hand to his wife's throat so fast that he didn't see the movement. It looked like her arm just teleported straight out. 

Eliza choked and fought to free Riggan's grasp, failing miserably.

"Do you actually think I wanted you two to rule the very land that I created," Riggan asked incredulously. "You two are pathetic."

Riggan stepped on Kyle's chest as she moved over him as if he were nothing more than a stone on the ground. He watched as she forced Eliza on her back on the ground and straddled over her.

"Taking the energy from you will be much easier than taking it from Kyle," Riggan laughed. "That was something I didn't anticipate. A pleasant surprise to be sure. My newest pet will take the energy from you very soon."

Adam rubbed his head as Dixie held onto his arm.

"What's wrong," Dixie asked, concern clear in her tone.

Adam grunted as he tried to shake the visions from his mind. Something was trying to take over him. He could feel Riggan in his thoughts. She was pulling at him. She was demanding things of him. What was happening?

"Something's not right," he managed to say out loud. "I don't understand what's happening. I think Riggan has done something more to me then she told us."

He could feel his cock swell into an erection and felt the impulse to take drain Dixie of her very soul. He felt a compulsion rise within him to do evil things. He shouldn't have accepted the demon's offer. What was he thinking? Death would have been better than this. He looked at Dixie. Her eyes wide with concern as she looked into his eyes.

Dixie's eyes clouded over and lust clouded over her free will as he looked deeply into her soul. She dropped down onto her hands and knees in the mud and began moaning as her fingers worked over her clit as her juices dripped down her inner thighs. She begged for him to take her. She arched her back and moaned for him. She wanted it. 

"What's happening," Lucy asked, fear in her voice. "Adam, what's going on?"

Virgin, Adam thought. Lucy was a virgin. The same thing causing the impulse to drain Dixie of her soul for the strength for what was next was blocking him from taking the virgin. She was needed for something next. What though? He had no idea what part Lucy had in the end game for Riggan but whatever it was, it involved saving her for last. What if he were able to take her first?

"Lucy," Adam groaned. His cock was throbbing for Dixie. A single bubble of his pre-cum pushed out the tip of his dick as he closed his eyes tightly and tried to resist the magical urges. "You need to lose your virginity in order for us to stop whatever that demon is wanting."

"What," Lucy asked in shock. She stepped back from him as if she thought he was going to attack her then and there.

"Please," Dixie begged below him from the mud. He looked down to see the tiny woman fingering herself. Her juices freely pouring as she awaited him.

"Lucy," Adam called again as he dropped to his knees and pressed the head of his cock against Dixie's wet pussy. "I don't want the demon to win."

Lucy's face twisted in contemplation for a moment. She looked up at the hole in the ceiling of the cavern and then down to Dixie.

Dixie cried out in absolute ecstasy as Adam's cock forced its way inside her. He could feel her desires, lust, needs, and delight as he split her open.

"Okay," Lucy called quickly. "What do I do?"

"Something inside of me is stopping me from having sex with you," Adam told her. "The same thing that's forcing me to take Dixie. I don't know how but you have to have sex with me. I don't think I can initiate it."

Lucy looked thoughtful for a moment before her face lit up. She dropped in the mud next to Dixie and slid one of her legs over the petite woman's back until her backside was aligned just above Dixie's.

"Start pounding Dixie as hard as you can," Lucy told Adam. 

Adam began ramming his cock in and out of the petite woman as hard and fast as he could. Dixie screamed in lustful completion as he smashed into her womb over and over again. Just as he pulled out and began to hammer himself back into her, Lucy grabbed Dixie by the underarms and pushed her body until the petite woman flew over onto her belly and Lucy's backside lowered in her place.

Lucy screamed so loudly that her voice, echoing off the stone walls, left a high pitched ring in Adam's ears. He hadn't noticed at first but when he looked down he saw his dick pounding in and out of Lucy's tight virgin pussy. Blood and pussy juices mixed on the base of his cock as Lucy screamed breathly as her arms gave out and her face fell in the mud. 

Adam plunged his massive cock into Lucy's pussy. He could feel her energy pull toward him as she broke down into an orgasm. He used an innate power within him and pushed her energy back into her and blocked it off from leaving her. He closed his eyes and grunted as he came inside of the no-longer-virgin. He pulled out of Lucy and fell onto his rump as Lucy fell over to her side. She held her hands cupped over her pussy and gasped. 

He felt the link of the slave to master break from Riggan and looked up. 

TBC
Old 12-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ChefXE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 12-03-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abiellemos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Was following since story 1 and waiting for more
Old 13-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kyle watched as a mindless Jasmine stepped out of the hole in the side of the house he had crashed through. She stepped to Riggan's side and watched as the Eliza struggled against the other demon's grasp. Daisy stood to the other side. Kyle watched as all the women he had drained in his state of madness stepped from the forest and surrounded the two demonic women. How long had Riggan been planning this?

A scream from below caught his attention. Something was happening in that cavern. Riggan growled and he looked to see her looking over her shoulder in the direction of the pit. Something was happening that she wasn't too pleased about but what?

"What have you done," Riggan screamed behind her in a rage. "You have ruined everything, you stupid man!"

Kyle tried to rise up but with no energy left inside of him, he was unable to move from his position on the ground. A few moments of seemly suspended time went by before Riggan rose to her feet. She began stomping over the cavern and a dark blue demonic man leaped up from below and landed on the ground in front of her. 

Kyle felt something touch his shoulder and looked over to see Eliza on her hands and knees above him. She looked into his eyes with a sorrowful look.

"Are you okay," she asked. He nodded and she frowned. "Are you... better?"

"I'm so sorry for what I've done," he said to her. "I should have been stronger. I should have fought it."

Eliza straddled her legs over him and he could feel her wettening pussy sliding up and down on his penis. She pressed her lips to his and for the first time in a long time, Kyle made love to his wife. 

Adam stood face to face with Riggan. Her rage exposed weaknesses in her defenses. He knew she was more experienced in their specific style of battle than him. He knew that if he locked himself in a sexual battle with her that she would win. Still, he could see her weaknesses. He had to find a way to exploit them. 

He looked just beyond the angered Riggan to see Eliza riding Kyle and could see the exchange of energy as they had sex. He knew Kyle's strength would be great again soon but that rose another question. Would Kyle be another enemy in this war or could he trust the demon to fight with him against this greater evil?

"Thank you," Dixie's voice sounded distant as she rose from her face down position in the mud. "You saved my life."

Lucy, still lying on her side and holding her aching pussy, looked up to the petite woman and gave a forced smile. She tried to set up but gave up after a few attempts. That's not exactly how she had imagined losing her virginity.

"All in a day's work," Lucy said in a joking manner. She looked up to see Dixie's face and fright began to take over her emotions. Why did Dixie look like she was in shock? "What?"

"You're changing," Dixie explained and Lucy looked down at her body to see her skin color shifting to a blue tent similar to Adam's. 

"What in the actual fuck," Lucy said as she felt her body changing in more ways. Her pain from losing her virginity had washed away, replaced by an innate lust for more. She rose to her feet and reached up to feel tiny horns sticking from each side of her forehead. Her vision began to improve and she looked up at the hole in the top of the cavern. 

Sam dashed past the last tree and found himself in the clearing. He stopped and shook the echoing laughter from his head as he observed the scene in front of him. The great demon was having sex with a demonic woman while another demonic woman seemed to be arguing with a blue demon. 

"How many demons," Sam asked himself. The voices in his head repeated his question. For once, they seemed just as confused as he was.

The great red demon finished with the beautiful female red and stood up. He turned to face the other one, who was still arguing with the blue. 

Adam stared directly in Riggan's eyes as he fought against the pull of her call. She was trying to take advantage of his inexperience with his own powers by laying a mind control spell on him. She was determined to fulfill her plans whether it was exactly how she initially planned for it or not. So focused was she that she didn't notice Kyle receive his strength back after having sex with Eliza. Kyle was slowly walking up behind her, his cock fully erect. He had to trust the red demon. He had to work together to end this one.

Kyle's arms quickly wrapped around Riggan from behind, pinning her arms to her body, and lifted her up into the air. Adam acted quickly, grabbing her legs and pulling them apart just before he thrust his cock deep into her pussy. He could feel Riggan's strength as she immediately began to pull at his soul. He felt his willpower dim and for a moment, he thought he had already lost. She was too powerful.

Kyle rammed his cock into her asshole and the two male demons pulled Riggan's body up and down, filling her two holes with their massive cocks as they did. Riggan screamed in pleasure and rage. Her hold on Adam's free will released as she tried to split her focus on both of them. Her powers clawed at the two of them but together they were far too powerful for her tricks.

She threw her head back and began crying out in pure lust as both of their cocks expanded, splitting her holes further open. She eventually stopped trying to fight and allowed them to double penetrate her until each shot her full of their cum, causing her to orgasm so hard that she split all of her power in half, each male getting a piece of her.

She fell to the ground and jerked her last few pulses of climax out as cum poured from both holes. She looked up at them and cursed in anger.

"You fucked it all up," she shouted. "I had it all. I had won!"

A blue blur shot up from the hole in the cavern and Adam looked to see Lucy, now turned into a version of a blue demon like him, land on her feet. She held Dixie in her arms and smiled at him as she set the petite woman down on her feet and looked around. 

All of the women that had been drained of their essence began to disappear into a mist and soar upward as if something was sucking them up. Once the women had vanished, Only the demons and Dixie remained on the ground. Adam looked back down at Riggan and grimaced.

"We can leave her to gain her powers back," he said, looking up at Kyle. 

Kyle looked down at her thoughtfully and was about to say something when a scream caught all of their attention and they turned to see the strange crazed man, Sam, dashing toward them in a fit of rage.

Just as Sam reached him, Adam grabbed him and spun him, releasing him so that he landed in the hole of the cavern where he had been in just a few moments ago. Laughter echoed from within and Adam looked down to see the man looking up at him and pointing.

"Too man," Sam shouted in a strange voice that shifted from different pitches. "Too many demons!"

"He has a point," Kyle stated as he rubbed the burnt half of his face and looked down at Riggan. "There is one too many demons in this land."

Riggan's eyes opened wide as she looked at Kyle. 

He grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to the hole. She kicked at him and shouted but he gave her a shove and watched as she disappeared down the cavern. Her screams of denial cut off as the crazy man's laughter overrode all sounds from underneath. 

"What now," Adam asked, looking at Kyle. Eliza, Lucy, and Dixie approached them.

"I guess our family has just grown," Kyle said, looking around at the others.

"You will be my new pretty," Sam laughed as he watched Riggan crawl back until her back pressed against the stone wall.

"Back away from me," Riggan warned. She shot him an angry glare as he crawled toward her. 

With her powers now gone, she could only laugh as the crazy man closed in. He placed his lips around one of her nipples and began suckling her as she felt his cock slide into her pussy, shocking her insides and vibrate rapidly. 

"This could be worse," she whispered to herself as she felt her clit swell up to his thrusts. Maybe there would be a way to regain what she had lost eventually Her juices flowed out of her cunt and ran down her ass as he pounded into her. 

Her wings were no longer of any use and she held no mind controlling abilities any longer but eventually, she would find a way out. Eventually, she would dispose of those wretches half-breeds above her. Until then she would enjoy the maddening erotic desires of these creature pounding into her. 

Sirens, those uncontrollable side effects of her dark powers from long ago, materialized around her. She threw her head back and cried out in pure ecstasy as they kissed her all over. She could feel this man's attempts to pull at her soul, and she laughed. She had no soul to give. 

This would be fun after all.

The END

Video Samplings
http://www.xvideos.com/video52635535...ublic_12_12_19
http://www.xvideos.com/video52844245...sored_23_12_19
http://www.xvideos.com/video52598449...beautiful_body

Planning on starting a brand new series that isn't connected at all to anything I've shared before. I would love to use whatever positive or negative feedback you would care to share with me when I move on to the next story. 

Whether you decide to comment or not, I just wanted to say thank you for reading. I really enjoy sharing and get a sense of fulfillment when my story entertains someone.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Get Ready for another Sexciting Episode of Hot Erotic Escapes in my new story .....:

Check my new thread:
https://samsforum.com/showth...6#post19879486

Enjoy Everyone!
Old 14-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
nCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, please keep going TS
Old 15-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SengJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story and please post more. Tsvm.
Old 15-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
burchwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMMA View Post
Get Ready for another Sexciting Episode of Hot Erotic Escapes in my new story .....:

Check my new thread:
https://samsforum.com/showth...6#post19879486

Enjoy Everyone!
Very nice share bro, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1