The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2017, 04:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious SINGAL OF WAR Xijinping start wearing uniform w PLA (I think 1st time) photo

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2017...1120856559.htm

习近平视察南部战区陆军机关
2017年04月22日 18:41:53 | 来源:新华社

4月21日,中共中央总书记、国家主席、中央军委主席习近平视察南部战区陆军机关。这是习 近平亲切接见 驻广西部队师以上领导干部、驻南宁部队团级单位主官和南部战区陆军机关正团职干部。新华社记者 李刚 摄

4月21日,中共中央总书记、国家主席、中央军委主席习近平视察南部战区陆军机关。这是习 近平在听取工 作情况汇报后发表重要讲话。新华社记者 李刚 摄

这个非常可以争辩。虽然完全是一样的布料款式颜色,设计。甚至可以是国防部仓库里领出来的。但 是中国法律是 :没有配领章肩章臂章帽章等徽章,不算制服。所以如果公安制服上未佩戴正式徽章,你可以说老子 以为你是贼假 扮公安的。按照规矩这说法完全成立。

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1