The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 31-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Sigh Nadia left sg already....was just getting ard to try her. Hope she can come back soon
Old 31-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

Tried Gina from m4u. Lengthy post but overall am satisfied given my first bonk since lock down and wfh. Interested bro can see my review over there. Happy chionging
Old 31-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Sigh Nadia left sg already....was just getting ard to try her. Hope she can come back soon
Yep, lost another gem
Old 31-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lontitck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
FR for VP Bella since this thread is pretty dry:

First Impression/looks: 7.5-8/10
Resembles photo, but first pic makes her forehead overly wide IMO.
Sharp features with bare face- pretty enough, but quite short, about 1.6m.
+ points for fair skin and tight body with almost no fats
+ points for small pinkish nips
+ points for bubble butt

Experience: 8/10
Shower alone.. was secretly hoping she would join
Dried up and proceeded to lie down.

She proceeded to strip to her red undies and lied beside me.
The sight of her small and pink (slightly inverted) nipples on her natural A+/B- cup is really cute. Was grinning from ear to ear like an idiot

Small talk abit, about our age and work etc to get things going while she cuddled.
The sight of a nubile nude body in sexy red panties made my little bro go to full mast even before the action started. She giggled at the sight, so paiseh

Catbath and BJ
Started with catbath: plenty of nipple licking left right rotation, and also some biting (she asked if I was okay with it) of course okay la if chiobu ask

Next came the BBBJ: Pretty decent and not too short. started with licking the shaft, took her time, and proceeded to the tip.
Wrapped her small mouth over my little bro but didn’t take it too deep, and also not much tongue action. But was done slowly and unhurriedly.

Watching a SYT at work is such a delight, thankfully it wasn’t done fast if not probably wouldn’t have lasted so Long.

+ points for not rushing. Some FLs just do it fast and furious so you finish before the main dish.
+ points for eye contact. Kept looking at me to watch my expressions. Think my face was flushed at that moment.

FJ
After about 10 mins, she asked: "condom on now? or?" and pointed to her tiny little pinkish nips.
I don't really bother with zhut zhut cause I prefer to be serviced, but since she asked so nicely, proceeded to gently flick her pinkies with my tongue.
She proceeded to pat my hair as I was doing it, as if to commend me for being so gentle Didn't try to eat her out cause totally not my thing, not sure if she allows

Caps on and she proceeded to climb on top. Could see her juicy pussy lips sticking out cause she was totally bare.
I pointed and said: "Shaved? wow", and smiled like a little kid at an ice cream buffet.
She proudly replied: "Yes" and proceeded to attempt to slide my little bro in, in cowgirl position.

Took her quite a few seconds to find the right point of insertion cause she was quite tight. Ego boost for me haha.

What happened next was the sight of an eager SYT trying her best to please. She worked really hard, rocking front and back, up and down.
(more of the grinding kind than the furious up and down method)
0 effort on my end cause was really tired from work and just wanted to be serviced.

After awhile, felt that it was a waste to not let her feel the full length of my little bro, so got her to lie on me in the CG position, hugged her, pressed her meaty butt down with my left hand and started pounding away.

Next, smoothly transitioned to missionary with little bro still deep in the tight hole, by gently carrying her and placing her on her back. Not for long though, as my analytical mind deduced that the doggy view would be much better.

Asked her to get on her back (bros who saw her last pic would know) and what a beautiful sight. Tiny butthole but not pinkish.
Major + points if so haha But no anal la.. just a fetish.

She was spreaded like a sphinx.. wasted no time in following up. Her head was turned and fixated in half left position so I could enjoy her facial expressions.
Seeing her blushed up face with frowns and mouth wide open was spectacular.
While on her back, she grabbed my thumb with her tiny left hand, and squeezed on it, as if to egg me on.
The sight of her really thicc butt on her tiny waist made me contemplate:"Why is god so unfair?" (About >70% of my encounters has been ladies with flat butts which was a turn off for me)

The combination of her facial expressions, great smelling long hair, tiny left hand grabbing my thumb while her right hand was grabbing on to the sheets to cope with the pain, made me surrender in no time.
Could feel the tight squeeze in her tiny hole as I was drained of my last few drops of dew.

Overall a positive bonking experience, but not much "After Deed Service" which made it a tad commercial. Nevertheless left a happy man
Bro, new here. Any link to reach Bella. Tq
Old 01-09-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 9
xiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by train8 View Post
Anyone got good idea on how to get verified by vp?
First time in dome 3.
Try the stable they recommend you first or earn more rep in this forum first. Afterall, a strict verification is to protect us bros for quality girls D
Old 01-09-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
jchan58615861 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjchan58615861 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Queen from VPremium, posted in her thread but would like to share here as well.

**Edit: Sincerest apologies bros, seems like I did not word my FR correctly. FJ was capped. Raw is war as they say. Do PM me if you need any clarification, and sorry again for any misunderstanding.***

Been visiting these forums for years and I think I've just found my best bonk ever.

Booking with OKT was smooth, instructions were clear and replies were prompt.

The session with Queen was wild, never seen before a FL who loves sex as much as Queen.

The session started after a quick shower. After drying, Queen immediately began BBBJ while I was still standing with the towel in my hand. Bbbj was slow and sensual at first, before pounding her head like a Jack hammer against my dick while her lips and tongue took my dick in all the way. I got so turned on that I started pounding away with my dick in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Definitely top 3 BBBJs I've ever had in all my years here.

Things then got wild pretty quick. I pushed her down and spread her legs and started licking her pussy while she locked my head in between her thighs and smeared her pussy all over my face. One of the most delicious pussy I've had, and her screaming while licking only made it better.

***Edit: Caps put on here, apologies again for the misunderstanding! Will write more explicitly for next FRs***

We then fenched like no tomorrow while she grinded her pussy against my dick and slid it in.
From there we just fucked like bunnies. Never been so horny with a FL before. Felt more like bonking a GF or fuckbuddy.

Overall, a 10/10 in every department. Rtf - for sure.

Last edited by jchan58615861; 01-09-2020 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Copy and paste mistake
Old 01-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah you raw her? Seems like very wild fj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan58615861 View Post
FR for Queen from VPremium, posted in her thread but would like to share here as well.

Been visiting these forums for years and I think I've just found my best bonk ever.

Booking with OKT was smooth, instructions were clear and replies were prompt.

The session with Queen was wild, never seen before a FL who loves sex as much as Queen.

The session started after a quick shower. After drying, Queen immediately began BBBJ while I was still standing with the towel in my hand. Bbbj was slow and sensual at first, before pounding her head like a Jack hammer against my dick while her lips and tongue took my dick in all the way. I got so turned on that I started pounding away with my dick in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Definitely top 3 BBBJs I've ever had in all my years here.

Things then got wild pretty quick. I pushed her down and spread her legs and started licking her pussy while she locked my head in between her thighs and smeared her pussy all over my face. One of the most delicious pussy I've had, and her screaming while licking only made it better. We then fenched like no tomorrow while she grinded her pussy against my dick and slid it in.
From there we just fucked like bunnies. Never been so horny with a FL before. Felt more like bonking a GF or fuckbuddy.

Overall, a 10/10 in every department. Rtf - for sure.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

jchan58615861 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjchan58615861 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Wah you raw her? Seems like very wild fj.
Hey bro, sorry for any misunderstanding, there was no Raw. Makes me too anxious to do it. In my couple of years here, have been offered raw once, but my dick went limp when I just kept thinking about getting STDs.

Sorry again bros for any misunderstanding.

Have made edits to the FRs for better clarification
Old 01-09-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
shun595 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the post I had before about possibly getting scammed due to situations nowadays after finding potential bonks from Locanto. Well, it was a hefty price for that $300 for that FR that I happen to found on Locanto, I guess I paid for the room, its those apartments from Petain Rd, but the services from her was okay, she said she was Jap indo mix. The girl wasn't similar to the photo so I guess its a scam but the look was still quite cute and pleasing. She was a BBW, with natural B cup and delicious ass. She is very hygenic and the sexy tone from her moan just made the whole session fantastic. Then again, if only I knew about the verification process I would have spend it from this site......because Im more towards slimmer types

Last edited by shun595; 01-09-2020 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Post was a little wrong, and had no links
Old 01-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shun595 View Post
To the post I had before about possibly getting scammed due to situations nowadays after finding potential bonks from Locanto. Well, it was a hefty price for that $300 for that FR that I happen to found on Locanto, I guess I paid for the room, its those apartments from Petain Rd, but the services from her was okay, she said she was Jap indo mix. The girl wasn't similar to the photo so I guess its a scam but the look was still quite cute and pleasing. She was a BBW, with natural B cup and delicious ass. She is very hygenic and the sexy tone from her moan just made the whole session fantastic. Then again, if only I knew about the verification process I would have spend it from this site......because Im more towards slimmer types
I answered your last post here and told you that if you want to talk about hookers in Pertain street there's a whole Dome for them:
https://samsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

But nope, you keep posting here, where most bros don't go to Pertain and don't care about what you fucked because there's around 20 years age difference between a Pertain 'girl' as you call them, and a 19 year old Viet.

So bravo, clap for you. $300 for a middle aged fat whore is a fantastic rip off.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I answered your last post here and told you that if you want to talk about hookers in Pertain street there's a whole Dome for them:

But nope, you keep posting here, where most bros don't go to Pertain and don't care about what you fucked because there's around 20 years age difference between a Pertain 'girl' as you call them, and a 19 year old Viet.

So bravo, clap for you. $300 for a middle aged fat whore is a fantastic rip off.

Didn’t know Dome 3 has a caretaker who keeps looking out for all this posts and keep being so sarcastic to every new guy post. Last I read, dome 3 is for every other nationality that is not Thai,PRC or Local. It just so happen that the house is at petain road. I don’t see it wrong if he shares his experience here.

Not sure why you get so worked up over other people posts.

Everyone of us started somewhere when we started fucking around. Do you have to be actually so sarcastic to every new guy post that posted wrongly?

I was observing so quietly for so long but it seems to be getting worse.

I couldn’t care less too if I get zapped over this comment. Last I check points cannot be converted to cash.

You are too damn high up on your horse mate. Get down a while time to time.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At least now you learn where to get recommendation from man. Everyone of us has misses and hits during our chionging journey. We just learn slowly who are the more reliable people you can depend on to spend your money wisely.
Personally, locanto has more misses than hits.

It pays to do extensive research first to make your money well spent . At the end of the day, if you are happy, good. If not, work hard and try again till you find your perfect poison. Eventually you will get there.

Like what many people say and I can vouch as well, Bro Premium is the best in this dome however, I guess you have to have verification first before getting his girls so spend a little more first and soon you will enjoy the best from him
Old 02-09-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Didn’t know Dome 3 has a caretaker who keeps looking out for all this posts and keep being so sarcastic to every new guy post. Last I read, dome 3 is for every other nationality that is not Thai,PRC or Local. It just so happen that the house is at petain road. I don’t see it wrong if he shares his experience here.

Not sure why you get so worked up over other people posts.

Everyone of us started somewhere when we started fucking around. Do you have to be actually so sarcastic to every new guy post that posted wrongly?

I was observing so quietly for so long but it seems to be getting worse.

I couldn’t care less too if I get zapped over this comment. Last I check points cannot be converted to cash.

You are too damn high up on your horse mate. Get down a while time to time.
Salute your courage to speak up.

I posted a few FRs in the spirit of sharing in this dome and just because of 1 detail that I left out, already kena zapped. Even after editing and apologising, still got zapped with rude comment.

I just dont get it, people just genuinely want to share their experiences, or to support the agents or FLs, also can end up being offensive to some people.

Best not to post, not sure who will end up getting offended next.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The bold part is the biggest mistake. You know it is not the same and is a scam. Imo you wish to continue then you can only blame yourself. If you think it through, you should have just left the place. Wasted your time but didn't waste the money. Take it as a lesson learnt.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
shun595 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

Really appreciate the warning though, in terms of the BBW type yes its a rip off for me because its not what i prefer for that price, but for age she is young :\ and a student here, if its middle age i wouldn't even accepting the offer lol since Im not into BBW and MILF. But im new to this new world, gotta start somewhere...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1