The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 0
SandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandwichCookies is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Depot height shopping centre open a new mala guo.

The china girl 90% of time wore transulcent. Today show black bra and butt cheek. Her skirt damn short. Suddenly many guys patrons. Haha..

Always come here buy whenever i visit my parents.
Must go and support
Old 05-06-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Chio food stall helper

RLD shuts down for 2 yrs. Not going to back in biz anytime soon. Hawker and food ctrs are places to see store assistants who are SYT and MILF. The days that goes increase in such females who dress sexy.

Still. It is a crime to touch them. Look and do not touch. Remember B16 17. Nothing more.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wah bro Will go reccee if nearby area... How big are her balls

Hehehhe

Quote:
Looks 30 to me but several time i saw hee, she drew her eyebrow in a very strange way. So just focus on her body.

Out of 5 times i saw her, she let half ball 4 times. Except today when she was in full translucent
Old 05-06-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Share some photos bros hehe
Old 05-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The china girl 90% of time wore transulcent. Today show black bra and butt cheek. Her skirt damn short. Suddenly many guys patrons. Haha..

Thanks for the share bro. Will visit soon
Old 09-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Wah bro Will go reccee if nearby area... How big are her balls

Hehehhe
She always wear like she going 7th month getai
Old 09-06-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She always wear like she going 7th month getai
Thick paint on her face?
Old 09-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookatamaihum View Post
Thick paint on her face?
Lets jus say her make up is unique.. but her figure makes up for it.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

over the weekend when i was visiting my parents, i saw a lot of tiko men camping outside the stall for tabao. All have the same line of fire...

all have a feast i hope.
Old 14-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Sinneddd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
over the weekend when i was visiting my parents, i saw a lot of tiko men camping outside the stall for tabao. All have the same line of fire...

all have a feast i hope.
A picture is worth thousands words buddy
Old 14-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess its time to make a trip down for my favourite bak chor mee...

Quote:

all have a feast i hope.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-06-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Chio food stall helper

A mother of all Q. Into P3 heighten alert, will authority allows beer ladies at coffee shops? My memory flash back to 1990s. 30 long yrs. If this ladies disappear from the scene. Sexy stall helpers are the only motivator to make the man Q for the foods.

Take care!
Old 14-06-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
risingfeenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

all have a feast i hope.
Hope she maintain wearing those sexy clothes, I want to go and beo too
Old 14-06-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
livepool2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
A mother of all Q. Into P3 heighten alert, will authority allows beer ladies at coffee shops? My memory flash back to 1990s. 30 long yrs. If this ladies disappear from the scene. Sexy stall helpers are the only motivator to make the man Q for the foods.

Take care!
Coffee shop owners should employ ladies to wear tank tops and sexy shorts to serve drinks
Old 15-06-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Was there around noon and boy, what a lovely sight during such times...Can't wait for 21 June to come sooner...Day day go there for meals...

On the other hand, the quality of the bak chor mee has dropped to my disappointment...Probably it's a sign that I need to explore new spicy meal...

Food for thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I guess its time to make a trip down for my favourite bak chor mee...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1