The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwija View Post
Does anyone know of Mint / Sara is coming back here? Kind of miss her days serving us here.
zapped....

Last edited by goodgame; 15-06-2021 at 12:44 AM.
Old 14-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
Mint as in laura's sister right? I think she is back in singapore. do you know what services she used to provide? I visited Laura last time, but not Mint....coz Laura too addictive, couldn't spare any for Mint.
She's back? I thought she was given a white card
Old 14-06-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-jessica/

wow after so long Jessica ads is up again
Old 14-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
All these thoughts will only happen during the old era of HC. When u are lying in the mattress or flat bed after your hot pool n food while waiting for the girl to come into the room... and wondering will you request to exchange girls..
Part of the heng suay if the captain or mama arrange one to suit your taste.
After that go back sit massage chair also shiok.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

After LN left,i have not been looking.Now that the covid cases went down,finally restart. Decided on Strawberry last week since there was so much reviews on her.i left disappointed.To me,her looks is cmi lah.Sensual part also poorly executed, only licking here n there,nothing much.only saving grace is big boobs. Think i will go back hibernating.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Hi all,

Any MR on this lady?
Thinking of trying different kind.

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3864

Thanks in advance!
Old 14-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Sharing some MRs

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/aini-massage/
Managed to get a same day slot w the AP.

Looks : Honestly think she might look better without the makeup.
Body : Quite tight. Everything you can think of for a SYT.
Svc : Accommodating, just wish there were more options on the menu. Good thing is got bath and clean you.
RTM : Personally prefer BJ service when visiting so probably not.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Looks : Gives off the slutty OL mistress vibe.
Body : Manmade chest but overall looks very solid
Svc : This is where she shines. Can say is a bit like LN but has her own twist. No complaints here. Definitely have to try.
RTM : Yes

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-bai-he/

Looks : not the most chio. Thinks she is late 20s or early 30s.
Body : Fake boobs, but overall still pretty solid. She a bit short.
Svc : Really is dyson vacuum, those in need of solid BBBJ, she is my go to.
RTM : Yes

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mila-massage/

Looks : not much variance from listed pics.
Body : Again not au naturale but tight body.
Svc : Can top up to get different services.
RTM : Chemistry a bit off so probably not.

Hope the short summary helps.
Old 14-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Sharing some MRs

Hope the short summary helps.
Thanks for the MRs. Seems like you had a fruitful weekend

Appreciate posts like this that, MRs are rare these days.

Thank you, upped you, saved me some dough.
Old 14-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
After LN left,i have not been looking.Now that the covid cases went down,finally restart. Decided on Strawberry last week since there was so much reviews on her.i left disappointed.To me,her looks is cmi lah.Sensual part also poorly executed, only licking here n there,nothing much.only saving grace is big boobs. Think i will go back hibernating.
You must have missed the subtle hints scattered throughout
You can consider An An or Lulu
Old 14-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suddenly many 'good' reviews after a bad one is a warning already.
Old 14-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Got my bot to send sms to Lulu for past 3 weeks, no reply. Suddenly, the earlier LN and Aini amd returnees buzz seems a void now. Time to.head back to the mountains ...
Old 14-06-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Yeah.Big head never think and let small head takeover.Well,but nevermind,its part of the chionging journey.A miss here,a hit there.For a while last week, was comtemplating AnAn,LuLu,Summer or Strawbeey as the former 3 came highly recommended by ladies. In the end opt for Strawbevy cos im more into looks lah. Lulu timing cant meet plus too far for me.Serve me right!Btw saw Lulu on T site. I try booking her,very tempting.
Old 14-06-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah.Big head never think and let small head takeover.Well,but nevermind,its part of the chionging journey.A miss here,a hit there.For a while last week, was comtemplating AnAn,LuLu,Summer or Strawbeey as the former 3 came highly recommended by ladies. In the end opt for Strawbevy cos im more into looks lah. Lulu timing cant meet plus too far for me.Serve me right!Btw saw Lulu on T site. I try booking her,very tempting.

Bro, mind to share what's T site??
Haha
Old 14-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Normally I won’t include the special service offered by the ML in the FR if there’s any hahaha…
That time i only stated that ML gave me a pleasant surprise during the session. When the white knight left the comments in his zap, i knew he had asked her abt it. LOL

She RTC end of last yr and I doubt she can keep the Condo and car cos her customer let the cat out of the bag by stating that he managed to up her with top up. She actually quoted me before but i refused to accept it.
Old 14-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Bro, mind to share what's T site??
Haha
TangoTangoviperindigopuma16
Take all the starting letter from de 5 words plus numbers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1