The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 13-06-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
becos bros here RAW with MLs without thinking of the consequences. As I said before , u want to RAW with ur ONS/GF/RELATIVE/COLLEAGUE/FRIENDS/CHICKEN is none of my business.

But go around RAW with MLs may affect our playground. Becos many bros here visit the SAME MLs.. One MLs kana infected with HIV , many bros here may kana.

BUT is not my business if u want to raw with MLs.. I cannot control ur dick... Just hope that there is no wide spread of HIV among MLs then the govt will clamp down HARD on SPAs and our playground will be gone.

Now covid Spas already not operating liao.. I just dun want another blow to SPAs like HIV spreading then we can become monk liao if govt decides to clamp down even harder on SPAs.

I not white knight for the MLs.. I just want to keep our playground safe and trouble free.
Scared, don't fuck.

Fuck, don't scared.
Old 13-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Raw with MLs

-- deleted --

Last edited by henry_ang10; 15-06-2021 at 10:07 AM.
Old 13-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

-- deleted --

Last edited by henry_ang10; 15-06-2021 at 10:08 AM.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
lee4lex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Interesting discussion... Faced same dilemma recently. Is it impossible to get exclusive raw commercially or even non-commercially for that matter? If the case, the probability simplies to 50/50 tio or not but doesn't depend on who you fuck!

Fuck Safely
Old 13-06-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes.. agree BUT

Fuck Intelligently Not Fuck Stupidly
If you consider yourself intelligent, and you still fuck a public toilet like an ML and expect others to give you some level of "safety" then I got nothing to say, LOL.

Besides these MLs usually have deadbeat boyfriends who fuck around raw anyway, then come back and fuck them. So what's the difference.
Old 13-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee4lex View Post
Interesting discussion... Faced same dilemma recently. Is it impossible to get exclusive raw commercially or even non-commercially for that matter? If the case, the probability simplies to 50/50 tio or not but doesn't depend on who you fuck!

Fuck Safely
For sake of ourself and our family.. i 100% agree with u..
Old 14-06-2021, 05:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
sianz, they only do regulars biz arh?
Hahahaa yes...now not so easy to raw them...my fren tried but fail
Old 14-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
actually i think we shd condemn those who raw with MLs/FLs..

Becos those bros who raw with MLs or FLs, it makes risk of HIV/STDs especially HIV spreading among MLs or FLs higher as the bros may get infected with HIV and I assume he will not only fuck ONE MLs raw. He will go fuck some other MLs raw too thus spreading the HIV.

Then when one of these MLs / FLs kana HIV (especially if the MLs/FLs do not go for checkup or they only check once in a while) and the HIV spreads then news of HIV spreading may force the authority to conduct more raids or even stop issuing permits. Then those who like to visit MLs / FLs will always f in fear of getting HIVs or suay suay kana HIV (even if chance is low).

Just like the Japan or USA AV , there was once a actor who got HIV and it forces the whole industry to close down for quite a long time.

To keep the fucking scene safe, i think bros here should not engage in raw with MLs/FLs for the sake of other "condom" abidding brothers.

Dun know if what I saying make sense or not.. I really dun want to read news that the spread of HIV in SPA and then the govt will raid and raid and stop giving permit, then our playground will be gone..

Am I making a mountain out of a mole?

I have 6 girlfriends where 5 are PRC ML and 1 viet ML, you say cannot raw ML but can raw gfs. Then maybe i need to keep a few more gfs.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

-- deleted --

Old 14-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
lee4lex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm just saying can't trust anyone when it comes to raw, commercial or not, doesn't matter who. Fucking humans raw got no wrong, it is those fuckers who fucked monkeys or what not that caused all the damn illnesses!

Fuck Happily
Old 14-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I like it when people say RAW is WAR! They help keep the playground safe, best is they wear cap with their gf/wives too. Then it’ll be safe for me to up them too.
Old 14-06-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Well just visited the 2 sisters today. Got a couple of bros trying their luck knock on the door. Got one stand there quite long and tried to peep inside. I saw it on the handphone inside when both were bbjing me. I think it’s been covered that the don’t do walk ins and are very selective of their customers. Still got jokers trying their luck.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes.. agree BUT

Fuck Intelligently Not Fuck Stupidly
Bro, I think we got your point, can we not be excessively pedantic here? Let those who want to raw, raw their hearts out. If you are scared, boil the pussy first, wear a few condoms then you enter ok? For crying out loud, worry about the things within your control. Other people raw is entirely their own business, you and me have no influence on that.
Old 14-06-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

-deleted --

Old 15-06-2021, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
dawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Scared, don't fuck.

Fuck, don't scared.