The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2021, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Sound like a long and hard day for both of us, Rickey…

Sis, would love to nuzzle and lick your sensitive nipples too…so you can moan loudly for him to hear… can’t wait to hold your magnificent neh neh in my palm as I rub and squeeze them … oh dear, what am I doing, can’t seem to stop myself from touching you all over… you are driving me crazy with your moans…

Get another Tiger (bu) for the boss, please…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yalor whatzupplow bro...agree with wat u said...i also wanna giv StephenL boss a treat too ...don't forget to call me along when u r going to meet him...we can go tgt n merry-make for the night ...hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Thanks for buying my hubby beers to keep him busy as I would love Rickey to take me follow by whatupznow and..so kinky ansd sensual to have do many guys wanted me..
Quote:
You making me wet as I show your reply to hubby, he said, let you do it..as he watch.
Not only my bui bui ass, my 2 sensitive neh neh too, my nipples is very sensitive.
Old 14-06-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatzupplow View Post
Sound like a long and hard day for both of us, Rickey…

Sis, would love to nuzzle and lick your sensitive nipples too…so you can moan loudly for him to hear… can’t wait to hold your magnificent neh neh in my palm as I rub and squeeze them … oh dear, what am I doing, can’t seem to stop myself from touching you all over… you are driving me crazy with your moans…

Get another Tiger (bu) for the boss, please…
wow bro whatzupplow , u r up so early in the morning ...seems like u r enjoying v much too bro from our dear sis Cecelialee's sexy teasing the whole night ....n also judging from yr sexy description of the scenario of a lady licking our sensitive nipples in yr 2nd para... but can u clarify who it is u r really referring to ???

Yes bro, it was REALLY a HARD NIGHT for me n my little bro with this dear sexy sis teasing us so jialat like this ... hehe...where to find another sis who can give us so much joy below ...haha..she is truly a lady or gal who shd be treasured for life (see my siggy)...a lady n female legend in the making in tis wonderful sex forum created by boss Sam

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, it’s me licking sis Cecilialee’s nipple…
Think she enjoys receiving

Morning person bro, usually up early… today up with morning wood as well when sis say she will allow me to fantasy to come true …

Quote:
wow bro whatzupplow , u r up so early in the morning ...seems like u r enjoying v much too bro from our dear sis Cecelialee's sexy teasing the whole night ....n also judging from yr sexy description of the scenario of a lady licking our sensitive nipples in yr 2nd para... but can u clarify who it is u r really referring to ???

Yes bro, it was REALLY a HARD NIGHT for me n my little bro with this dear sexy sis teasing us so jialat like this ... hehe...where to find another sis who can give us so much joy below ...haha..she is truly a lady or gal who shd be treasured for life (see my siggy)...a lady n female legend in the making in tis wonderful sex forum created by boss Sam
Old 14-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow bro Ricky u got sexpose she want u

Quote:
You so notti, poke me behind when I was sleeping and brush your hard dick rubbing my butt and thigh..making me so wet...rubbing my pussy as you try to poke in..UGHHHH..NO..NO...CAN NOT, UNCLE...ARGHHH...YESSSS..Pain...Rickey,,
.no not that hole.....lower.... Yesss ohhh..Rickey..yesss..ohhhh...urghhhh....yesssss... moreeeee...
Old 14-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

not fair leh sis so many supporter u only dedicate the photo to bro Ricky Jealous la

Quote:

Oh Rickey, this for you...
Old 14-06-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wow bro Ricky u got sexpose she want u
Yalor, I m so happieeee n honoured the lovely sis was so horny for me the whole night ..I also want her beri much too ...hehe

Old 14-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
not fair leh sis so many supporter u only dedicate the photo to bro Ricky Jealous la
Don't jealous hor, bro Acid ...who ask u to MIA last night ???....told u b4 never mia from this super sexy thread of our dearest sis for even a few hrs ...haha

Old 14-06-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

I also wish for some to be horny for me

Quote:
Yalor, I m so happieeee n honoured the lovely sis was so horny for me the whole night ..I also want her beri much too ...hehe
Bopian weekend is mine time with my fish

Quote:
Don't jealous hor, bro Acid ...who ask u to MIA last night ???....told u b4 never mia from this super sexy thread of our dearest sis for even a few hrs ...haha
Old 14-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatzupplow View Post
Haha, it’s me licking sis Cecilialee’s nipple…
Think she enjoys receiving

Morning person bro, usually up early… today up with morning wood as well when sis say she will allow me to fantasy to come true …
Oic, thanks for the clarification bro ...wow !...I must learn from u how to lick her nipples skilfully, a woman's most pleasurable private part to give her maximum pleasure there which would wet her pussy below too as a result : ...hehe

Glad that she has also chosen u to give her pleasure too ...let's tgt give her our best shot, a sexual pleasure she will never forget for the rest of her life ...hehe

Old 14-06-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Bro i am sure she no need that pleasure she already wet for u hahaha but of coz never neglect pleasuring the woman....... but she so wet for u even without u touching her jeezz cannot imagine what will happen when u get into pleasuring her with your tongue and hand

Quote:
Oic, thanks for the clarification bro ...wow !...I must learn from u how to lick her nipples skilfully, a woman's most pleasurable private part to give her maximum pleasure there which would wet her pussy below too as a result : ...hehe

Glad that she has also chosen u to give her pleasure too ...let's tgt give her our best shot, a sexual pleasure she will never forget for the rest of her life ...hehe
Old 14-06-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also wish for some to be horny for me

Bopian weekend is mine time with my fish
If u want sis to be horny for u then u must stay loyal to her all the time in her thread...loyalty has its reward

How can u say bopian bro ??..u cannot hv 2 fishes at the same time unless u want a 3-some MFF....haha

Old 14-06-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Oi this fish is real fish not the fish u say hahhaha

fish tank need maintance la

Quote:
If u want sis to be horny for u then u must stay loyal to her all the time in her thread...loyalty has its reward

How can u say bopian bro ??..u cannot hv 2 fishes at the same time unless u want a 3-some MFF....haha
Old 14-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i am sure she no need that pleasure she already wet for u hahaha but of coz never neglect pleasuring the woman....... but she so wet for u even without u touching her jeezz cannot imagine what will happen when u get into pleasuring her with your tongue and hand
Salute u bro Acid...u so observant...Yes, she is the BEST lady I hv come across so far online or in real life ...haven press the buttons yet her notti pussy already so wet ..hehe...as I said tis type of lady or gal is worth millions n can't be easily found in normal places...it's hidden somewhere for clever guys like us to discover her n her treasures

Old 14-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oi this fish is real fish not the fish u say hahhaha

fish tank need maintance la
Walau bro Acid, how can u lidat say...she is also a real fish mah, has the shape of a pretty mermaid ....just that u haven got a chance to touch her yet...once u touch her u will say u don't want the other fish liao .. haha...so u sure u don't want her ahh???...then don't regret or jealous when she goes for me hor ... hahaha

Old 14-06-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Wah of coz feeling a pretty mermaid who dun wan leh KK will try not to MIA in weekend

Quote:
Walau bro Acid, how can u lidat say...she is also a real fish mah, has the shape of a pretty mermaid ....just that u haven got a chance to touch her yet...once u touch her u will say u don't want the other fish liao .. haha...so u sure u don't want her ahh???...then don't regret or jealous when she goes for me hor ... hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1