The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
chibimoyashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Walk some more in this same block can see S* spa, check FB but looks like a $88p with syts. Around the corner got another massage place call M**** well***, this one looks reasonable rates with foot reflexology and body massage.

Any bros ever try this S* spa and M**** well*** care to share your experience?
Interested in this two places as well anyone tried can share? 😁
Old 15-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 9
nightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Looking for Sengkang or NEL massage parlor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyGuy81 View Post
XM is really a gem. The massage is damn good! Thanks for the contact.
Pm contact bro.
Thanks u
Old 17-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hollowsands13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Total damage $160, as my loyalty program pays off.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being

Bro can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 17-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
holykows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohya12345 View Post
Hi bro can SIC contact pls? Thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Shared in other thread, since it is along the NEL line, I share my FR here again for the happiness and enjoyment of all bros.

It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

ML: XxxxMx
Damage: 50+50+30
Hi Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 20-07-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooo View Post
I have one home massage contact for trade in sengkang. Standard rate and happy ending. i would appreciate if you have one in sengkang area since i dont like to travel too far.
pls share as later going to ponggol
Old 20-07-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
2nd time trying XM beside USSC.

Pros:
- Great massage with strength and some elbow, good for those bros who love their hard massages.
- Positive and friendly disposition. Will chat about anything under the sun.
- Sensual was not so bad, HJ also quite hardworking and have some variation with taking care of the balls and pressing butthole.

Cons:
- Only managed to offered HJ and roaming but no zhuts. Maybe i not regular enough haha.
- Full-height curtain partition, but still can be seen if other bros walk past cos of small gaps at curtain partition.

RTM: Yes for hard massage
bro pm xm for the hard massage
Old 30-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallyretard View Post
bro plz share the contact and location with detail :3
I could trade my findings too
I have one very beautiful Dongbei who look like Korean and does very very good solid massage. She has 88 massage package which has mosha , ear candling. Her Juagen HJ is 80 for now as the spa is new and having promo. But no FJ though, in future might have, now lying low as its a new spa.
Good for those who want solid massage, as well as midnite massage as she work night shift, can even call her at 2-3AM. Even day time afternoon also can but morning might be asleep.
My fellow bros, does she look Korean?:

feel free to seek help from me via pm. Her location is very quiet discreet yet accesible, near NEL Boon Keng as well as Potong Pasir.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

Any lobang at Potong Pasir?
Old 03-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
chao5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM if you have contacts in this area. Thanks.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaltep09 View Post
There's a good one at midtown beside hg mall. Pm me for details
Bro, can share contact? tks
Old 06-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Went to USSC #04-29. The ML pussy gt fishy smell. My dick immediately shrink. Turn off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1