The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
WHY CHIONG MESSAGE PARLOUR/ORCHARD TOWER/PARK LANE/ETC...

Why do bros risk raids to chiong message parlours or at park lane?

Personally, Geylang is a much safer option and is cheaper! And also prettier ladies!
Old 19-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHY CHIONG MESSAGE PARLOUR/ORCHARD TOWER/PARK LANE/ETC...

1.The stigma of seen by someone u know in gland

2.the thrill & elements of uncertainty in a massage parlor (e.g. what type of service?, what level of roaming?, is the ml wearing panties?, is she willing to let me cim?, if i make her wet will she charge me less ?)

To me when someone heads to gland, he already knows what to expect. In rare cases, there are ladies who does a wonderful massage + piak session in a massage parlor.
Old 20-02-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 818 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
1.The stigma of seen by someone u know in gland

2.the thrill & elements of uncertainty in a massage parlor (e.g. what type of service?, what level of roaming?, is the ml wearing panties?, is she willing to let me cim?, if i make her wet will she charge me less ?)

To me when someone heads to gland, he already knows what to expect. In rare cases, there are ladies who does a wonderful massage + piak session in a massage parlor.
LOL. totally agree with you. Thrill is the thing, it is over price and maybe once the thrill is gone. Will go back to geylang which is alot cheaper for viet per shot only 50 and we are paying for 150 per shot in massage parlour.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 20-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us are married and cannot be physically appear in Geylang 😏

Each also got its good and bad...
Old 25-02-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

some like to go fishing and bring the fish back to cook.

while others like to go supermarket and buy the fish and go back cook.

different stroke for different folks.
Old 25-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

+1.

Haha
Old 25-02-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
zadiesmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And you can a good massage, if you know where to look...
Old 29-02-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Let me tell you why- the THRILL of the hunt

when u go to gland or find FL anywhere, u know what to expect....pay $ and piak piak piak. but when u go spa, it's a different story altogether. personally, i enjoy good massages (even average ones are fine) with lots of teasing. of coz, the best is i can autoroam 5G etc la
Old 29-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

ya...go massage you don't know what to expect. say if you want release when you got one who doesn't do stuff other than simple massage, you will get more frustrated instead and waste of money.

so if you want release, you will go to those that confirm dirty one right ? if you go to these , you also more or less know what you going to get lah....just like geylang. Go in tease you a bit turn around...the usual stuff happens...lol after a while also sian.

so dunno what thrill you get. maybe just different kind of fun rather thrilling.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang is like straight forward. Strip and bang. Sometimes certain masseur don’t offer FJ. Once you make them horny, they open their leg for you. Achievement unlocked
Old 02-03-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes just prefer hj and of course good massage. Bonus if ml is syt and pretty
Old 02-03-2020, 10:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Totally unable to shower is ban for me

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Geylang is like straight forward. Strip and bang. Sometimes certain masseur don’t offer FJ. Once you make them horny, they open their leg for you. Achievement unlocked
so when they open leg for you, must pay extra ?
Old 05-03-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

And some go and dine in

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1