The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

I wonder why no review thread for mount austin mp?
Is it because lousy service and not worth the money?
Better to travel at pelangi is it for max excitement
Because lot also i see in mt austin area
Mostly vietnam lah but seems not achieve the level as pelangi
Then i also dont want to go by myself
Better 20 minutes drive to pelangi or permas for my asssurances of satisfaction
Maybe any input or review that we can abandoned mount austin area and keep bonking at town area
Hehss,i just wonder,thats all
Quite boring night for me right now
Plan for release around here but no taste when i see wechat at austin area mehh
Old 28-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiangpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can Pm me the location or contact? Plan to go today.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This review has two parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
Feature Actress: 小曼
The Details are as follow :-

Bonk Details

Date of Bonk: 01 July 2016
Time of Action: roughly 0030 to 11am
Total Shot taken: 1X relaxing massage and 2X FJ
Position tried: 69 position, missionary, spooning, doggie
Package taken: Overnite at RM 550

Address
No. 38, Jalan Bestari 7/2 Taman Nusa Bestari, 81300 Nusajaya, Johor
Operation: 11.30am to 12am daily

How to go
This spa is located inside the hotel. You can drive or get a cab there, tell the drive Pariss Hotel. Once you reach, take the lift to the spa lobby, if I am not wrong is level 1. You can take a bust from JB Sentral too.

Facility
It was late, I did not get to use the facility. I only manage to take a quick walk inside this place. The place have a hot pool, sauna room, mini theatre and a steam room.

Concept
The captain will bring you to the level that the ladies stay, then knock door, ladies open door, you walk past and choose see which one you like, pay him directly to deal. You can also use facility then after that tell captain you want a gal then he bring you choose.

Reception & Crew
The spa reception has a few not bad looking ladies. They are also friendly and chatty. There are a few captains on different shift. I reach in the night. Captain Heng was on shift. He was the one who serve me and my friend. A middle age man local Chinese. He makes a call to ask ladies get ready and bring us to have a drink at the mini cafe first. After done, he bring us to view the ladies, he is not pushy, let us see all ladies and slowly make our choices. He is friendly and well manner too.

Actress for choosing
There is a wechat for this place for bonker to view the ladies pics. You can book direct book by calling the captain once you view the wechat. Range of ladies varies, this time there are thai to viet and philipiness. It was late, so I went straight to action and did not really explore the place much.

Package
RM 198 45 min 1 shot and including use of facility or RM 550 overnite, use of facility and max 2 shots
So far i only know there is 2 packages and not sure is there is some more other. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Feature Actress: 小曼

Actress Similarity: 100% accurate as advertise
Personally, I felt that she look more chio in real person. She have the very slutty, bitchy, horny and CFM looks. First look will surely make you steam and want to bonk her already.

Actress Preview
小曼 was from Vietnam, she was from Ho Chi Min. She has been working there for quite some time, recently only just back from Vietnam.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

小曼Body: (AWESOME!!!)
She is slim and slender, petite body frame and super light weight that you can carry and bonk. She have light stretch mark but no visible scar on her body. She smell very nice with have a very fair skin tone. Her neh neh was quite big to me and a bit saggy but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. She does not have any tattoos on her body and her pussy was hairy. It was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a nice bubble butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

Chemistry: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)
She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. Her Chinese was quite ok, we chat a lot about her life in Vietnam. Her GFE level was also very high. Her KC level was superb. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking to long lost GF.

Massage: (POWER!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well to ease my tired muscle. She gives the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

Foreplay: (AWESOME !!!)
We started off with a little french. There are lots of cuddling, frenching and kissing between us, we french like long lost lover. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. Piece by piece she strip me, I have the feeling like being rape. After that, i go down further to suck her nipple and lick it. At the same time my hand proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her furiously. Our foreplay lasted quite long.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
After that we proceed to bbbj. She gave me a good BBBJ in 69 position. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth.

Fingering: (Excellent!!!)
Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just loves it so much.

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by missionary I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by lifting her leg up and put on my shoulder. I thrust her hard and fast in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her leg and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop.

Verdict: (Awesome!!!!)

It was a good fuck, she was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. Overall, the feeling is like fucking gf. She can be surely the RTF type. Book her fast, before she left.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Old 05-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Veteran Samster

This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 02 July 2016
Duration of stay: 1630 till 2100hrs

Take the normal service and this is how the 45min fun began.....
Lady details
Name: Kimchi
Kimchi is not new, she have been around this time for quite some time and working for this place for quite time already
No: 260
Hometown: Hai Noi
Looks: SYT type, cute and chio with gold long dye hair
Breast: small should be “A” cup, nice to lick and squeeze
Body: slim, figure, short and petite
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: nice, not a lot of meat at this area
Pussy: hairy
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: Yes, right side at the top back area

Ice- Breaking

Communication: chinese quite ok
Chemistry level: very high, nice chatting with each other
KC level: super high
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room and want me to carry her
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and cheerful lady

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed for shower. Give me a good clean, after that performed a BBBJ for me in the shower. Dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She apply some sticky liquid and my back, my tigh and my groin area. Then she start to use her body to rubba rubba my back, thigh and balls. Blowing and whispering some air and kiss my neck and ear area. After that, she clean u with wet tissue and spray some liquid then she lick my body. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. Slowly, she lick my leg, and my back then she lick the both side of my groin then my shaft and balls and she go in to give a a very deep ass rim. I was like so shiok. Later she wash off the sticky liquid and ask me to turn over.

After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. She apply the sticky liquid and then gave me a good give me a good b2b rubba again, using her breast to fuck my erected lanjiao and using her nipple to rubba my dick head too. Slowly she clean off the liquid then we had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She go down to give me a good ass rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. Get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck a pettie and tight body lady. IShe helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 05-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Veteran Samster

This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 03 July 2016
Duration of stay: 1800 till 2200hrs
Take the normal service and this is how the 45min fun began.....

Lady details
Name: Forget, is a viet name
She is quite new, just started for about a month only.
No: 791
Hometown: Ho Chi Min
Looks: some dimples on the face and she is shy and innocent school gal type
Breast: small should be “A” cup, nice to lick and squeeze
Body: slim, figure, short and petite
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: nice, not a lot of meat at this area
Pussy: hairy
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: no

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple chinese
Chemistry level: not too bad
KC level: not too bad
GFE feel: quite high GFE,
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and cheerful lady

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed for shower. It was rather SOP. After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. Then she apply some sticky liquid and my back, my tigh and my groin area. Then she start to use her body to rubba rubba my back, thigh and balls. fter that, she clean u with wet tissue and spray some liquid then she lick my body. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. Slowly, she lick my leg, and my back then she lick the both side of my groin then my shaft and balls. Later she wash off the sticky liquid and ask me to turn over.

After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. She apply the sticky liquid and then gave me a good give me a good b2b rubba again, using her breast to fuck my erected lanjiao and using her nipple to rubba my dick head too. Slowly she clean off the liquid then we had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal like lady. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments

Old 05-07-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Lucifer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
Actress for choosing
There is a wechat for this place for bonker to view the ladies pics. You can book direct book by calling the captain once you view the wechat. Range of ladies varies, this time there are thai to viet and philipiness. It was late, so I went straight to action and did not really explore the place much.
Hi bro Naka, thanks for sharing and may I ask for the wechat of this place?
Old 05-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Veteran Samster

This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......
Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
Feature Actress: Pat

Actress Details
Pat was from Bangkok. She has been staying in Bangkok for quite some time. She works in a massage spa in Sukhmvit Soi 24 back in BKK. This is the first time she is working for this stable in JB.
Stable details

These stables only have thai ladies, and the stable is experience and have been in this scene for quite a while already. Responses were fast and also very patient in entertaining my entire enquiry. One of my regular stable that i have patronise in JB. Instructions given were very clear and communication was clear too. The standard of their gals have not failed me so far and the location is convenience for me. Hope they can keep out the good work in time to come. I wish can have many more time of those. Overall, satisfy and thing go off nicely and smoothly.

Feature Actress

Real person and the pics as advertise was very accurate. That is Pat most recent look and i only have one word to describe: “Shui Mak Mak”.

Lady Figure
Pat is young and have the kind of a hot minah and hot chick look. She is also petite and has a sexy, seductive and nice curvy body. She have dark skin, nice complexion and smooth skin Her neh neh is not that big, but just nice for me. She has a set of long hair and she does not have any tattoos. She also have a round nice butt, that make it very nice to doggie her. Her pussy was not that hairy but was wet and super tight.

JB88 Current Batch
I did not have any chances to see the real person of any of their ladies, but judging from their website, all look great and tempting. My kaki too sally, let wait and see if he has a field report up for her too.

Bonk details
Date of Bonk: 03 July 2016
Time of Action: 1500 hrs
Accommodation: Hotel
Location: discreet and easily accessible with ample parking lots. Pls check with stable directly where the location when slot is confirm.
Package taken: 2hr max 2 shot 348RM
Total Shots taken: 1 X FJ with various positions tried plus 1 X simple light massage
Position tried: riding, carrying, bear hugging, missionary
Room's Condition: place look new, nice ambience, room was big, cosy and spacious.
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition

Old 05-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......
This is how it began…….

Chemistry: (EXCELLENT!!!)
Pat is soft spoken and chatty. She can able to understand and communicate in simple English. My Thai is only half past six only but this still gave me a good chance to build up my chemistry with her. We chat a lot ranging from, food and music. I feel very comfortable and have a good time chatting with her. Her GFE level is 101 percent, I have no doubt about it. Beware of her KC too, as i feel is super high.

Foreplay: (POWERFUL!!!)
We started off with hot frenching where I start to use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. I kiss and lick her sensitive area to get her on the mood. The foreplay lasted quite long. Then she goes down further to cat bath me. As she catbath me, she was stroking my brother. I was pressing and stoking her neh neh. In the process, my brother gets hard like a rock. She seem to love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris lightly to get her into mood.

BBBJ: (POWERFUL!!!)
She gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. The whole process was like an AV pornstar performing a blow job, she was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard and finally I offload all my cum into her mouth.

Massage: (NORMAL!!!)
After round one, I request for a massage from her. She was not a professional, so she just gave me a light and relaxing one. After that, we cuddling and rest a while before we go for round two.

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)

We started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop.
After that, I face to face, we have a few kisses and frenching and then i give her a faster thrust. Her moaning expression was like very shiok as she let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. I think the lady next door can hear her moaning.
Next, I ask her to cling on me tight as i shifted myself out of bed and both feet on the floor. She only have my shoulder to support as i carry her to bonk. Again, i thrusted her fast and furious that she was moaning even louder and the sound of “piak piak piak piak” really make me feel so shiok. This position lasted very long and i slowly lower my body and put her on the bed and change to missionary position again. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shiver and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. She is so tight that part of the condom roll off and I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop, while she let out a shy and cheeky smile commented you are good. She cleans the mess for me after that and for herself too.
We were both sweating so we rest a while cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower. It was really a hot, wild and steamy love-making session.

Verdict: (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She is surely worth the money, and a gem not to miss. You will sure regret if you miss it. Those who like bonking minah type petite dark lady with a high GFE and good service, she will be the choice. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking before she left.

Comments

Old 16-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Joewen87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After read "Paris Spa" thread, saw many bros like to come here to chill and also saw a good review. Decided to make a move to Paris spa to experience it myself. The ambient of the hotel is good, at the lobby there are good place with a lot sofa to hang around if you are waiting for someone. The spa itself located at first floor, inside the lift did indicated "Paris spa" beside the button.

I did a visit to pool side and TV room for better understanding before take any package, not bad the pool condition and there is TV at pool area so you can watch TV programs while you chill inside. After survey, decided to chill!

After using the faculties, go to TV room and talk to black shirt captain for lady, captain brought to another floor (2nd floor) from staircase access. Wow, suprisingly there are a lot of vietbu (around 10) and two Thai gal. Too many good lady to choose also another problem haha. Eventually took vietbu name Mishell, coz got the feel with her from her body language and her cheerful face.
Once in room, ice break with hugging then proceed to shower. Wow, she really care and please to serve me, clean thoroughly my body and sensual touch between the inner thigh, clean my ass hole and lick my ball really turn me on! Phew!

She told me she was accountant in Vietnam prior come here for sex work. Wow, again turn me on, imagine started in my mind..what a lucky day to bonk an accountant. Oh boy, bonk an accountant!

In summary ,My FR for Mishell:

Looks: 8/10, pretty face for me
Body: 7/10 (small size, slim body)
Boobs: A cup with erected nipple, good for sucking.
Frenching: Yes (non stop tongue fight)
BBBJ: 8/10 (have one during the shower time, on bed bbbj around 15 mins, sensual, shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (awesome, many position like cowgirl, doggie, missionary and even lifted her up and bonk) shiok man!
GFE/ Service: 10/10 (excellence service)
RTF: big YES!
Old 16-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ypy73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

My Booking for Overnight Senation Last Friday Night with Doreen was a fantastic Busty Night , When OKT wechat me when she arrive , i go down and pick her and i saw her she was indeed busty , i hold her hand and bring her up to my room . After enter the room , i quickly grab her and lie down on the bed
and hug her for a while , later i and her together shower , she use her body to rub me so shiok and i saw her boobs was 36D , i cannot resist and put my hand rubbing her boobs .

After that we proceed to the bed and started , i keep on licking her boobs and she felt so shiok and continue the game , i no need to tell so much , you all
should know . she was indeed a Nice Gem that cannot resist . Thanks Bro for Bringing such a nice lady . I will be back looking for her for another overnight sensation

http://www.mysh88.com/#!doreen/evobr

My Sweet Heart
http://www.mysh88.com
Old 21-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Just visited 有$任性 again. Read about 1026 and 1006, so I asked for them. When they came, turns out I tried 1006 before! Still one of the best. And prob d biggest boobs. also GND look. She looks much better than 1026. 1026 looks quite flat and the face also not too pretty (IMO), so I didn't want to mian chiang.

Saw the room inside got a line of girls being chosen. bio one of them. Chose 180 - looks hot in the tight half tube and short skirt. I think 1006 still look better, but didn't want to try same meat.

1026 got CFM looks too, and the mouth a bit lock jaw, but smile and hair v nice. Her name is Cherry. Her boobs are large and augmented, but on a tiny waist, it looks even larger.

Wet bed massage started. soap me clean clean. "cat bath suck" from knee to neck. Then followed by jelly massage. I expected all that, and the warm and cold. I experienced that before, but dunno why, issit her ice colder than 1006 before, and I shuddered, while she dripped cold water and ice on my ass crack and when flipped over, my didi and belly button. She laughed and giggled every now and then. I tickled her back to get revenge, she also giggled. This girl quite playful - I like. really helps she can speak quite ok chinese.

Total gave BBBJ 3x on the wet bed. NICE. Then proceeded to wash up and went to normal bed. Pretended she 'tired' and went to lie on her side. machiam inviting me to spoon her. Which I did. Told u she is playful.

Told her go to sleep, it's ok. Really? Hugged her and rest for a while. then after a while, rubba rubba started. Several pattern chiuk lai from her and me. false missionary, doggy, between boobs, BJ dunno how many times, but too bad no AR.

Finally I wanted to empty in her mouth. So I stood up and she guai guai kneel in front with legs together like jap. but dunno why she dont understand to look up. sigh. But her mouth so smooth and soft. So shiok. Good enough suction, or else will cum too fast. This session, my dick dunno went from hard to soft to hard how many times. Thats why so many BJ. Finally armies at the gate... told her to open her mouth .. communication breakdown at the last moment. ... She point point... I liak bo kiew.... "Open Open, quick open".. yuey. "show her my mouth open with toungue out".. She leaned back to look up for a moment to see me... and the moment her mouth left my dick, my armies shoot out, not CIM but on her boobs! aiyah.. want COT (Cum on Tongue) became COB... sayang man....

Then she point point again and said "inside inside can"... wanted me to deepthroat and CIT (Cum in Throat). Also very good suggestion! drats, my armies just spent. Next time will! Hmph!

Showered me, changed up, gave tips, squeezed a few more times and left a happy man..

Had a good time.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 21-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Copy and paste FR from that thread.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Parans95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ONE HELL OF A CRAZY BONK WITH SHERLY AND PARISA.

So I booked for the ladies last week and crossed the border hoping the tarma would work in my favor. When I reached I was in for a treat.

Both looked very similar to the photos but Sherly is slightly tanned unlike the photos. Both have ungodly boobs on them. OMG SO HUGE

Parisa
Looks: 9/10 looks like JC girl
Boobs: Massive 36C on that barely 50kg frame
Body: Slim with perky butt
BBBJ: Brief but really out of the world
FJ: Takes lot initiative and rides forever. Really service oriented. Goes to the end of Earth to make sure service and standards are met. Totally in love.

Sheryl
Looks: Really pretty and pleasing to the eye. Very nice smile and eyes.
Boobs: Those D cups on her are too big for her barely 155cm height.
Body: She's slightly fleshy at her tummy but well proportioned.
BBBJ: Did not request
FJ: Really wild and can ride you till next week if needed. Knows all the tricks on what to do when and very arousing. Really wanna bring her back!

Overall the bonk was really well set with both ladies taking initiative and raping me without any hesitation at all. Really worth the price and effort needed to get there. Urge all bros disappointed in Dome 1 to look up this as a new source.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ypy73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parans95 View Post
ONE HELL OF A CRAZY BONK WITH SHERLY AND PARISA.

So I booked for the ladies last week and crossed the border hoping the tarma would work in my favor. When I reached I was in for a treat.

Both looked very similar to the photos but Sherly is slightly tanned unlike the photos. Both have ungodly boobs on them. OMG SO HUGE

Parisa
Looks: 9/10 looks like JC girl
Boobs: Massive 36C on that barely 50kg frame
Body: Slim with perky butt
BBBJ: Brief but really out of the world
FJ: Takes lot initiative and rides forever. Really service oriented. Goes to the end of Earth to make sure service and standards are met. Totally in love.

Sheryl
Looks: Really pretty and pleasing to the eye. Very nice smile and eyes.
Boobs: Those D cups on her are too big for her barely 155cm height.
Body: She's slightly fleshy at her tummy but well proportioned.
BBBJ: Did not request
FJ: Really wild and can ride you till next week if needed. Knows all the tricks on what to do when and very arousing. Really wanna bring her back!

Overall the bonk was really well set with both ladies taking initiative and raping me without any hesitation at all. Really worth the price and effort needed to get there. Urge all bros disappointed in Dome 1 to look up this as a new source.
Bro . Is That the girl you are talking about ? Sherly from (My Sweet Heart 88)

My Sweet Heart
http://www.mysh88.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1