The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 14-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fetish75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone try her before?

http://prcprincess.net/model/maggie/
Old 15-02-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

anyone tried the indo gals on FL3? Looks like more value for money...haven't tried so don't look if similar "scams" to all these prc..
Old 19-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I doubt if the rate are so low, I was in Shanghai a couple of years back, was quoted to equivalent rate of US$150 in RMB...likewise my colleague just came back from Ningbo a few weeks back, he was quoted up to US$300..

Perhaps its a reflection of why our stocks over here are really deteriorating in standards....
May be your colleague and you were seen as tourists in PRC and overcharged?
Old 19-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Le1711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried the 2 taiwan girls?
Old 20-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

becos many brothers here kena scam by bad service, switch babe, use old photo.. the Siam side of the house is roaring with business.
Old 20-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Thisismynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
becos many brothers here kena scam by bad service, switch babe, use old photo.. the Siam side of the house is roaring with business.
I haven't gone in 1 month+, I thought maybe should go now. Knn i go to SGW and see the girls around my area... If their photos are already photoshopped and look only decent, I wonder how they are in real life..
Old 20-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Thisismynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros all be careful. All the prices displayed differently. Not even sure which one the correct one

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=680204
Old 22-02-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

it seem like now most FL WANT TO COLLECT PAYMENT FIRST N PULL A FAST WANT ON YOU. please don pay first you sure kena this cannot that cannot everything cannot . I ONCE ask the FL I Can pay you first but your svcs got this that this state in web. she dump fucked and say normal sex . i reply saying never mind don want cancel. after that she come out with excuse saying now got a lot of cheater so have to pay first n as for the svcs menu you have to talk to her whether can this can dig or suck smell or eat or whatever. and after that she allow me to bonk finish then pay.

after a few day my number is still get blacklisted. it seem that most of the FL really are here to pull a fast one if it see you are easy fit. and they are here to rip off those unknowing customer . so don expect good svcs from all FL all are connect with a main goal to pull a fast one on you. they only svcs those innocent customer which don know their trick. so if you go up n request that their web state this that , they know they cannot rip you, mostly either they will show you the door like my fren just got it.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i heard some bro are not allow to touch the FL only bonk. this is real stupid .
Old 23-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
it seem like now most FL WANT TO COLLECT PAYMENT FIRST N PULL A FAST WANT ON YOU. please don pay first you sure kena this cannot that cannot everything cannot . I ONCE ask the FL I Can pay you first but your svcs got this that this state in web. she dump fucked and say normal sex . i reply saying never mind don want cancel. after that she come out with excuse saying now got a lot of cheater so have to pay first n as for the svcs menu you have to talk to her whether can this can dig or suck smell or eat or whatever. and after that she allow me to bonk finish then pay.

after a few day my number is still get blacklisted. it seem that most of the FL really are here to pull a fast one if it see you are easy fit. and they are here to rip off those unknowing customer . so don expect good svcs from all FL all are connect with a main goal to pull a fast one on you. they only svcs those innocent customer which don know their trick. so if you go up n request that their web state this that , they know they cannot rip you, mostly either they will show you the door like my fren just got it.
There are some with good attitude, some with bad attitude, but no guarantee. I think fellow costumers should be aware that there are such risk involved when going for the freelancer prostitutes, especially the PRC one.

Probably the legal brothels are better choice for you?
Old 23-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have gone completely PRC free for many moons liao, gone r the good service, politeness, positive attitude, and to TOP it off the asking has gone way too high. Save for the few that is still around that is worth bang for the buck.

Cheers
Old 25-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it seem like now most FL WANT TO COLLECT PAYMENT FIRST N PULL A FAST WANT ON YOU. please don pay first you sure kena this cannot that cannot everything cannot . I ONCE ask the FL I Can pay you first but your svcs got this that this state in web. she dump fucked and say normal sex . i reply saying never mind don want cancel. after that ....

... get blacklisted. it seem that most of the FL really are here to pull a fast one ...... rip you, mostly either they will show you the door like my fren just got it.
Bro,

This is what this "Si bei Bad bonk" thread is for.

Just report them here whenever you encountered such problems.

Remember to give details of the girls and share with us what happened ..

Last edited by snrlee; 25-02-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays, lots of massage girls says they do JG/Juagen/抓根 but turns out to be a disappointment.

Can any Bros here verify if the method in video below is authentic?

Video URL: https://ufile.io/5z75w
Old 25-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:

Thanks for your advise and i should have know that in my 20+ years of chionging but i still kena just now. First time i experience a PRC asked for payment 1st, previously all from thai stables.

http://sgbeautycastles.net/una-fully...u-b2b-massage/

https://samsforum.com/showthread...&highlight=una

Una

PLEASE AVOID HER At ALL COST, THIS IS MY WARNING!

Appointment at 8pm, reached before 8pm and she only messaged me to go up at 810pm. (have all the smses showing the time). Once reached, still dilly dally, told me was talking to her friend just now, thats why the delay and then tried sending some file to me to check whether her number is working. I looked at the time before i went in shower, around 820pm, so theoretically, session starts once i start shower, even she wants to start the time the moment i stepped in, it was around 815pm.

Before shower, already collected payment 1st, at that moment i expected i will not going to get a good session, and it turned out to be my worst ever, i swear and i had never been so angry to a ML, this is the 1st time i raised my voice. Reason is after the nuru which she was unable to make me cum, due to her poor technique and cannot do this and that. (cannot hug cos she cant slide, din even hug her tight and cannot touch nipples told me most women dun like, which is another BS).

She wanted me to top up $40 to extend the session, which i refused of course because the time on the clock is still 845pm, so i should have another half an hour to go. What she told me is appointment time is 8pm, but it was no fault of mine for the late start, she insisted appointment time at 8pm so it should end at 9pm, what logic is that when the duration of service stated 1hr and somemore i haven even cum. Since she insisted she's right, no point to argue anymore, i immediately dressed up cos no mood and angry liao, i demanded some refund since no full service was rendered and time was cut short by half an hour. She refused and said no small change, only took out $10, funny cos i gave her $120. Just grab and go cos dun want to see her cb face any longer.

Before that still showed me her pink IC, saying something like i bully her thinking she is PRC, probably thats why so yaya, maybe think citizen so no worries at all. She told me she will report me saying i threatened to post negative FR on her here, who cares and that is what i am doing now.

Last edited by Ganasai; 15-03-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_blade View Post
Used to check out wolfs website once a while but the QC of the girls are getting from bad to poor.

After a stressful period, decided to find one from their website to have a quick release.
Saw this 239号Nuan Nuan(暖暖)and check the review. Thought that should be not bad.
I cannot be more wrong.

Service : Nothing like it claim. I showered alone. Checked the phone once a while. Just wanted me to faster finish. I know it is $70 only, so not to expect so much.
After service : Accused me of taking the money after I paid her. Everything did not go so well bad enough. Live and let live, but she accuse me of taking the $50, this is too much and pisses me off to the max. Don't take me as an idiot. Cheater!!!
Ended up she said it was behind the "table". I sense her more of trying to cheat money from me. I know money hard to earn but don't take me as a sucker.

Thought I had a session for a stress release, ended up with more fire in the heart.
Avoid at all cost.

PS : I believe she wrote those reviews herself or ask those regulars to help her. I guess she senses that I am not returning for anymore next time so wanted to cheat me.
@@@@@@@@@wa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1