The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 08-02-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanny0915 View Post
I had a close female friend who I knew for 10 years, we were the kind that we can talk about any topic openly. Bedroom stories but we were never together, tho I did joke before about flirting with her after I break up, but She isn't really my type as a gf. One andom day she told me she had lots of condom from her ex who she has just broken up a while ago thinking I can use the condom with my gf. She didnt know I had broken up a while ago so I jokingly said I can take it and use it with her. Next thing I know, I was inside of her.
You guys are sure open or rather, she's testing you.
Who on earth will want to inherit someone else's unused condoms? You should raw her instead, since she didn't let her bf raw her. Lol.
Old 08-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking to this girl I met on wechat nearby. We are just talking casually for awhile. I tried to inch the convo towards r/s stuff and sex but she isn't too keen on it. What should I do? Just ask her out for a meal?
Old 08-02-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
Talking to this girl I met on wechat nearby. We are just talking casually for awhile. I tried to inch the convo towards r/s stuff and sex but she isn't too keen on it. What should I do? Just ask her out for a meal?
If you have not even met the person, best to meet first for casual date, meals or coffee. Wouldn't you be afraid she might have used a fake picture and turns out to be a hippo or baby elephant? Also, when you meet, don't straight away talk about going H81, unless she's equally hungry or horny, otherwise, sure run away immediately. Unless you are super handsome or flaunt your millions.
Old 08-02-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to work part time in f&b as a casual worker during school holidays. Super blur but my people skill is still pretty good because I do everything my seniors asked me to do and offer assistance, where necessary. During my short stint at the f&b outlet, I got lucky and managed to up one female dimsum shifu and a fellow, female casual worker. The female dimsum shifu would leave some nice dimsum for me to bring home. Ended up eat her buns because she c-cup haha. Good times!
Old 08-02-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More bro, she local? Married? How u up her at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
I used to work part time in f&b as a casual worker during school holidays. Super blur but my people skill is still pretty good because I do everything my seniors asked me to do and offer assistance, where necessary. During my short stint at the f&b outlet, I got lucky and managed to up one female dimsum shifu and a fellow, female casual worker. The female dimsum shifu would leave some nice dimsum for me to bring home. Ended up eat her buns because she c-cup haha. Good times!
Old 08-02-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Dude.... PARAGRAPHS!!!

fuck....
Dude...I attempted a different format than what I would typically utilize, not seeing in my crystal ball the fierce attack of the anal retentive souls such as yourself would shower me with.

Do however have a swell day and put a smile on your face and fingers.

double fuck....

Last edited by stinger1; 09-02-2024 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
Aboveme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAboveme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAboveme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A female banker younger than me 4 years, got to know each other in clubbing area. I was than mid twenties and everything escalate fast and smooth. We usually meet up at weekend not much outing most weekend is lovemaking either my place or hers.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sibei heng lor, ate her c cupped buns still could dabao the nice buns she made.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Who on earth will want to inherit someone else's unused condoms? You should raw her instead, since she didn't let her bf raw her. Lol.
How else do you want a girl to say CFM? Condom, girl, time and place all settled by her although personally I will skip the event. Pussy not hard to find in SG but a 10 year long close friendship is painful to lose if things go wrong.

Pussy easy to connect. Just use mother nature's design to insert penis into pussy. Harder to find someone we can connect mentally with.
Old 08-02-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How else do you want a girl to say CFM? Condom, girl, time and place all settled by her although personally I will skip the event. Pussy not hard to find in SG but a 10 year long close friendship is painful to lose if things go wrong.

Pussy easy to connect. Just use mother nature's design to insert penis into pussy. Harder to find someone we can connect mentally with.
He already mentioned they knew each other for 10 years and could openly talk about anything, if she wanted sex, could have directly asked him. Anyway, I didn't talk about how she should ask for sex, was just amused she asked him if he wanted to take over the condoms.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Hanny0915 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You guys are sure open or rather, she's testing you.
You think so? We did it once more after that time but now she has been avoiding me. I need to go on apps to hook up now
Old 09-02-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
More bro, she local? Married? How u up her at first.
Haha she was married and worked in sg on family pass. I found out that her husband was the head of Dim Sum department. Women from China tend to marry early and she was only 28 at that time and I was like early twenties so maybe I was a 小鲜肉 to her. I would pick up dim sum from her when there were orders and we made small chats and all started from there.

One day I plucked up courage and casually asked if she wants to have a drink after work. So we hung out and being a young punk, I cooked up a stupid story asked her if she wants to come my house see my cat do back somersaults and surprisingly she agreed.

That was my first time I up an atb and I gave her 3 shots that night. Still remember her mildly screaming 好爽,好爽 when I banged her. O came in her mouth and was still sucking and my soul almost left my body.
Old 09-02-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Karlman

Up you 21 points

Quote:
Still remember her mildly screaming 好爽,好爽 when I banged her. O came in her mouth and was still sucking and my soul almost left my body.
Old 27-02-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Definitely an interesting thread to follow!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1