The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Re: Da Lu

Bro Alvin, tks for the ups. Appreciate. Cheers
Old 25-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Andy22 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone wan interested for a trip down later? I going at ard 5 plus, if possible! Do pm me if anyone is interested!
Old 25-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
SMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from Dalu. Was there waelier this evening and had the most Shiok and exhausting session ever

Usually there are more customers in the evening, but when I got there, I was surprised to find very few customers. The mamasan said a lot of girls resting today. Wanted to looko for no.20 but she also not around. Then I saw one slim and long haired MILF No.18 so ask her to sit with me. She said she and her Jie Mei No.8 works as a pair. I said ok and ordered my drink and started to raba with the two milfs. No.18 gave me a HJ while No.8 was serving me my drink. All the time, I was busy grabbing both their breasts. After 15mins, I shot my load and paid $20 to no.18 and $10 to no.8. No.8 went away so I sat and continued to raba with no.20. Then the famous Mona (no.6) came and set next to me and showed me her two big breasts and started to give me a HJ while I was playing with No.20's boobs. After about ten minutes, no.20 left for another table and no.6 started to kneel in front of me and gave me a BJ. Five minutes later, she put on a CD and sat on me in a reverse cowgirl position and starting moving while I grabbed both her big breast. Just then, no.99 came next to me and told me she and no.8 works as a pair and exposed her breasts and asked me to play with them while I was bonking no.8. After another 5 minutes, no.8 got off me, sat next to me and took off the CD but I have not come yet. So no.99 started to kneel down and gave me a BJ while I was playing with no.6 boobs. After another 5 mins of BJ by no.99, I told her I am going to cum soon so she switched to giving me a breast fuck and asked me to cum on her breasts. I cannot tahan anymore ans shot my load on no.99's breasts. No.6 cleaned me up and I was completed exhausted after cumming twice in less than 30 minutes. I paid $20 to No.6 and $10 to no.99. Exhausted, I called for bill, tipped the mamasan and left a tired but happy man.

Total spending = $100 in 60mins / two threesomes / cummed twice
Old 26-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMLJ1978 View Post
Just came back from Dalu. Was there waelier this evening and had the most Shiok and exhausting session ever

Bro...pei fu! pei fu!...
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 26-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

sorry double posting
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 26-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wa bro, sounds exciting..... but all those numbers dem confusing macam like some sort of a puzzle

But I am surprised even you FJ them, you need to pay so little only. $100 all in for that type of action you described is kinda amazingly cheap
Old 26-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Usually there are more customers in the evening, but when I got there, I was surprised to find very few customers. The mamasan said a lot of girls resting today. Wanted to looko for no.20 but she also not around. Then I saw one slim and long haired MILF No.18 so ask her to sit with me. She said she and her Jie Mei No.8 works as a pair. I said ok and ordered my drink and started to raba with the two milfs. No.18 gave me a HJ while No.8 was serving me my drink. All the time, I was busy grabbing both their breasts. After 15mins, I shot my load and paid $20 to no.18 and $10 to no.8. No.8 went away so I sat and continued to raba with no.20. Then the famous Mona (no.6) came and set next to me and showed me her two big breasts and started to give me a HJ while I was playing with No.20's boobs. After about ten minutes, no.20 left for another table and no.6 started to kneel in front of me and gave me a BJ. Five minutes later, she put on a CD and sat on me in a reverse cowgirl position and starting moving while I grabbed both her big breast. Just then, no.99 came next to me and told me she and no.8 works as a pair and exposed her breasts and asked me to play with them while I was bonking no.8. After another 5 minutes, no.8 got off me, sat next to me and took off the CD but I have not come yet. So no.99 started to kneel down and gave me a BJ while I was playing with no.6 boobs. After another 5 mins of BJ by no.99, I told her I am going to cum soon so she switched to giving me a breast fuck and asked me to cum on her breasts. I cannot tahan anymore ans shot my load on no.99's breasts. No.6 cleaned me up and I was completed exhausted after cumming twice in less than 30 minutes. I paid $20 to No.6 and $10 to no.99. Exhausted, I called for bill, tipped the mamasan and left a tired but happy man.

Well done bro. By the way, did you need to give $2 to all the other girls who decended upon you when you ask for the bill. This normally works out to be about $20.
Old 26-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Well done bro. By the way, did you need to give $2 to all the other girls who decended upon you when you ask for the bill. This normally works out to be about $20.
Plus the $2-4 for the mamasan.
Old 26-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:

up you... very nice FR
Old 26-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Went to Da Lun today on mission - to see if I can enjoy myself for under $100.

When asked why gal to open table, I did not know whom as I usually go in the evening. This time I went in the afternoon. So they ask no 2 to sit with me. Quite nice, smooth skin and can speak english also - she from Singapore. And she says she is 27 years old - prob the youngest in Da Lu. Rubbadada and all that and she ask me whether I want BJ and all that as she does do so. She says 29, 21 (or was it 20) can do and ask them to come over. Sat with them for few mins and had a chat with brief touching here and there. I was not interested and they left. Then also sit with 118, tall girl about 40+ years old. Also rubbadada till come.

Total damage $90 -
2 x 20 for the two girls;
$50 for one beer and the change all changed into $2 for distribution to all the girls, mamasan, torch bearer. One or two of the girls I gave $4 as these were sisters to no2. (you will be amazed to find out just how many girls there are when you pay to go)

So mission accomplished. under $100 and left happy after 90mins. It was so hot and could do with another bottle of beer. So went to the corner coffee shop and had a beer for $6. (still under $100!! with this $6)
Old 26-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

SMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ1978 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro JediCity, Ah Hia and Alvin36 for upping me.

Have upped bro JediCity back.

Bro Ah Hia and Alvin36, will up you when my power recovers.

Thanks
Old 26-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

Bro AngusYoung,

I tip the mamasan $4 but I don't tip girls who don't serve me. The only exception is $10 tip for the girl you open table with, even if you didn't touch her. That's the rule there. I also bring the cost down by ordering my drink and immediately ask for cash bill.

Anyone with any good recommendations for MILF, please share.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,
i work near this da lu.
what is the age group like?
i always see aunties one leh.
30s is late 30s huh?
Old 20-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkyeo View Post
any good lady to play with,,,,planning to go down today...........

pls update,thxs
Try Ileen: local Chinese, somewhere in her thirties.
Old 20-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros wan to chiong Da Lu today?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1