The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: New House - L8H66A

how many total? wat lumber? swee bo?
wat is kalv recommdnn..
Old 25-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
saw g60:
without makeup = from "far", looked pretty hot

maybe will try g60 first when my regular is off
been a while since the last time i stepped into this house;

so my regular "played me out" on one occasion n gave me half-past-six service on the next, lol she even asked me to find g60 cos she "tired" of this line leow;

ok lo her wish is my command lo, her loss lo, hv few reviews liao so i will just add abit here n there;

g60
> upon closer look, yea ok so so, milfy?
> small c max, meat on the right places, tattoo below ear
> funny girl, acceptable angkrit, non rushing type
> catbath yea ok, enuf to get me in the groove
> blow ok, enuf suction, hands free
> fj, use ky, not so tight (maybe due to ky), not lazy type, got moan
> others not sure cos my first time (normally on my 2nd 3rd then i will start to be more "demanding" )

overall ok, kiv
damage 1x50
Old 25-09-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Let me guess. Your regular is G3? Because I heard the same things from her as well.
Old 25-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Let me guess. Your regular is G3? Because I heard the same things from her as well.
Is tired of this line why bother to stay here....
they actually can choose to leave earlier
Old 25-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

hehe yup g3 WAS my regular

she told me leaving in end oct - early nov?

when i was there to see/find g60, tiu zhun zhun she was there on the sofa n looking at me when I entered; wassup-ed her n she just gave me that cold stare
Old 26-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Well time to change regular. G60 is a fun girl. Many a playful session with her. Then come out see G3 face black black lol
Old 26-09-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

G60 is the old one ??? her boobs like become smaller or what ?

Saw G59 think new one....not bad looking and G69, is she new ??? Boobs look quite big but not sure if it's natural.
Old 26-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Well time to change regular. G60 is a fun girl. Many a playful session with her. Then come out see G3 face black black lol
yup looks like g60 is quite a fun girl to be with, always asked me not to rush (i like!), looking forward to our 2nd session...

lol yup g3 wish is our command, maybe she thought she could survive relying on her tirak only
Old 26-09-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G60 is the old one ??? her boobs like become smaller or what ?

Saw G59 think new one....not bad looking and G69, is she new ??? Boobs look quite big but not sure if it's natural.
yes old one,
ya lo many bros said she tua neh but to me ok nia (comparing with cartoon n 845ex73 ).

i also saw #98, not sure old or new.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Just took 67 as 60 got taken by a bro slightly ahead of me.

Milf looking, B to C cuppers, slight tummy, service normal, gfe not bad.
Cuddle till bell rang. Therefore, not so mechanical bonk WL. If you hate those bonk and go, do Sappork her
G67's boobs real or enhanced?

If real, saggy or not? Kindly advise.

Last edited by cassano10; 10-10-2015 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 10-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

555...bro cass....dat fr 3mths ago mayb outdated leow.
i tried her when she was only a few days old no regulars yet so serv v gud but now i not sure lor...
natural b... nice la...u c liao sure launua..
55..u stil thinkin of the cat ah..the cat i think prettier lar.. n mor sexi...this one is milfy... ur taste change liao orr...
Old 11-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
555...bro cass....dat fr 3mths ago mayb outdated leow.
i tried her when she was only a few days old no regulars yet so serv v gud but now i not sure lor...
natural b... nice la...u c liao sure launua..
55..u stil thinkin of the cat ah..the cat i think prettier lar.. n mor sexi...this one is milfy... ur taste change liao orr...
Skin smooth or not?

U mention milfy, does that means saggy boobs?
Old 11-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

ok for me. not sure for u. 3-4 mths ago liao, cant remb. u ask her see if can touch touch first anot lorr.... heheh..
wah... ur standard very high leh.. skin must smooth like cat.
no sir.
face milfy looking only , everything else is in perfect order ready for insexxtion sir.
my fr on her excellent service was a few months ago when she was 2-3 days old.
not sure she maintain serv or drop serv.
most gers 3 mths down the road serv how? cat cat?
few can maintain their serv for a long time , some even improv...
i only kno a few of these gems... l666g12 845 g88 66gg4..

oh .. if u try n she improv... must let me first to kno horr... before u share with everybody .. heheh..

Last edited by bonkning; 11-10-2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wah... ur standard very high leh.. skin must smooth like cat.
Seriously, the cat apart from her saggy milfy boobs being smooth, I couldn't feel any other parts of her body being smooth. You'll be surprised how old is her daughter.
Old 16-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
hehe yup g3 WAS my regular

she told me leaving in end oct - early nov?
saw her pics with tirak @ Erawan, guess she gone home liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1