The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
maybe that's y recent jump onboard audi TT bandwagon if u know.
Hi dude, what's this? Ping me if inapproriate here.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The push is again from both sides by the look of things. From the north as well as here.

As a customer, it's business as usual for me. I will still visit my babies as regularly as I always have. Winds don't really affect me as a customer.

But for the girls it's frightening. It's like locking yourself and hiding in your small apartment, while you hear constant Gale force winds outside thrashing against your window and doors, threatening to smash that fragile protection at any moment. You just cower terrified, and hope it blows over, but it doesn't.
Cooping themselves in their tiny rooms and apartments make them sitting ducks, should the authorities come calling. This is the time when they should be visiting places of interest to take many photos and videos. These photos and videos can serve as "evidence" that they came to Singapore for "holiday" rather than work, should they get picked out for random checks at the checkpoints when they leave Singapore.

Bros who are interested can offer your services to bring them around. Likelihood is you won't have to pay for their time, and who knows how they might show their gratitude to you later on.

Last edited by JasonJG; 07-12-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
maybe that's y recent jump onboard audi TT bandwagon if u know.
Ya all go there liao..

No wonder I couldn't find g y m girl's ad on that usual place..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Cooping themselves in their tiny rooms and apartments make them sitting ducks, should the authorities come calling. This is the time when they should be visiting places of interest to take many photos and videos. These photos and videos can serve as "evidence" that they came to Singapore for "holiday" rather than work, should they get picked out for random checks at the checkpoints when they leave Singapore..
That's good advice bro. But it's not only on Singapore side. I hear it might be even more severe checking on China's side.

That's because the authorities there want as many "witnesseses" as possible to aid in their investigation, indictment and incarceration of the syndicate's heads. The girls themselves may or may not be charged, but it will be extremely troublesome cos they will be called up at anytime, and the vice association back in their own homeland is their Scarlett Letter.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Any bro tried her before any Comment?
Old 07-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/chengzi-massage

Just commandoed Cheng Zi

She is beauty in my eyes. 19 years old girl who is totally new in this industry.

Just arrived at our shore and rather new.

Massage was beginner. There is strength but because she is new. her massage ended quickly and went to sensual

Sensual was great. The GFE was there and really treat you like the boyfriend

Shot out and left a happy man. Spend time talking to one another and she was afraid of the recent happenings and even know green tea site got freeze. Maybe some knight have been feeding her info.

RTM: Yes. Next week when i am back from work trip.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Latest listing:

https://sglonelyguy.org/lily-massage/

Keywords: tall, 34C

Booked her already. Stay tuned, folks.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/chengzi-massage

Just commandoed Cheng Zi

She is beauty in my eyes. 19 years old girl who is totally new in this industry.

Just arrived at our shore and rather new.

Massage was beginner. There is strength but because she is new. her massage ended quickly and went to sensual

Sensual was great. The GFE was there and really treat you like the boyfriend

Shot out and left a happy man. Spend time talking to one another and she was afraid of the recent happenings and even know green tea site got freeze. Maybe some knight have been feeding her info.

RTM: Yes. Next week when i am back from work trip.
Thanks for FR bro, how much alike from photo?
Old 07-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
Sorry ah bro, but your FR missing out all the vital information that really matters. Can help?

Ok you say looks 19yo, but..
1. She auto strip to panties or just pull down blouse?
2. Is she really a D cup or smaller?
3. Can lick nipples or only hand rubba?
4. Is she slim or chunky?

Thanks
Old 07-12-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Latest listing:

Eagerly waiting 😁
Old 07-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Latest listing:

It's been a while since I booked a totally new or semi-new lady and things hadn't been encouraging with a few number of semi-landmines encountered.

Until just now.

I don't write long FRs, so here's a summary of my experience:

Physical: very good first impression. Height in ad is accurate. Semi-mature looks (like 26-28 years old) and doe-eyed. Slightly athletic build with slightly broad shoulders and tight bum, so obviously she's been working out. Boobs-wise, listing is accurate too, though on the lower end of cup "C". Not as leggy as Aila or Ningxia though. All in all, a a fine physical specimen.

Attitude: very positive. Radiant and chirpy. GFE is above average.

Overall: honestly, my primary (SN) and secondary (FN) regulars will face serious competition going forward. I'm sure there'll be questions asked about her sensual bits, but I'll just say that I left quite satisfied and I'll leave it at that.

Cheers, folks.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 5
Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Any bro tried her before any Comment?
Tried. This is maybe her 3rd visit if not wrong. Service oriented. Willing to accommodate and friendly. Looks is same as photos too
Old 07-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Overall: honestly, my primary (SN) and secondary (FN) regulars will face serious competition going forward. I'm sure there'll be questions asked about her sensual bits, but I'll just say that I left quite satisfied and I'll leave it at that.
Anything you don't like about her or area(s) she can improve on?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Anything you don't like about her or area(s) she can improve on?
Short-termer. She'll be gone before 春节.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesbenny View Post
Tried. This is maybe her 3rd visit if not wrong. Service oriented. Willing to accommodate and friendly. Looks is same as photos too

Thanks bro Noted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1