The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-12-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Yes .u known her?
Good or bad?
Old 07-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
My neighbor just got a new maid last month. From Myanmar. Very fair and pretty. My neighbors are an old couple in their 70s. I have bumped into the maid a few times. Have to watch out for opportunities to chat her up.
Wish you luck bro. Waiting to read your FR
Old 08-12-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

To be honest, when I first started reading this thread, it was with disgust.
Because many are just making these women (many of them, not all) fall in love, then using their bodies and then dumping them or even exchanging them after banging them.
They already have very hard lives, coming here working like slaves, some only have an off day every month. Some even tortured and abused.

When I reflected back, I realised was not any better.
One of my FBs, in fact my last FB was a pinay.
She was here on her first dh job and her sister introduced her to me.
Her sister works as a helper for my uncle and so we knew each other. She thinks I'm a decent guy and wanted her younger sister to have a chance to maybe date and hopefully marry someone better like me than to any pinoy back home.
Her sister married a Singaporean, and she wish her sister may one day have a better life like her.
When we started meeting up, I was already engaged.
I didn't tell her that
I really wasn't into brown and dark colour meat but she was just way too gorgeously slim just like a model. She was a young and sweet looking girl in her mid 20s.
Perfect A cups and nice hips, I'm not a boob lover.
I couldn't resist dating her and wanting to bed her.
To cut the story short, I managed to bang her after like two months of pure dating.
After that, we met up every weekend to have sex for about half a year before she accidentally found out about my gf.

I got married shortly after I broke up with her.
The marriage was a disaster.
She agreed to have kids before the marriage and said she don't want kids after marriage.
Always accusing me, didn't trust me, keep demanding things from me, keep wanting me to this and that to make her happy.
After slightly more than a year, it ended in a divorce.

The very night the judge gave the verdict to declare the marriage is over, that pinay FB girl called me.
She accidentally called me and quickly hanged up the phone after realising her mistake.
At the same time just before she called, I was thinking about her. How she used to please me in every way she can. Cooks for me, help me clean my house, buying gifts for me, baking a cake for me on my bd, pleasing me in any way possible with her body whenever I was horny.
I recognised her voice and quickly called her back but another person picked up and kept saying wrong number.
I was thinking maybe I have mistaken.
I was sad because I suddenly realised she gave me so much happiness and treated me like a king but I was only using her for my sexual needs.
I didn't know I was doing, but I saved that number under Delete.
While blindly flicking through my phone, I thought of messaging an old friend which I haven't contacted for years.
When I was scrolling the contacts in whatsapp, I suddenly saw a photo of her under Delete.
I was shocked and happy and double confirmed by checking the number under Line. It's another photo of her.
Although she changed number, she didn't delete me from her contacts and accidentally called me.
So I returned call and insist to talk to her.
And I got back with her.
It was like a miracle.

I met her up on next off day and we started chatting.
My heart was very painful when she told me after the breakup, she was so upset that she often went drinking alone.
She then tried dating other guys.
She had a lot of relationships during this one year plus trying to find someone to love and someone who would promise to love her, be her bf and to be in a serious relationship with her.
Of the many that tried to date her, only 5 agreed to a serious relationship with her.
One after another, the 5 of them dumped her off after having sex with her. Two dumped her only after once, the other three dumped her after having sex with her several times, sometimes raw.
One Indian, one Malay, one Ang Moh and two Chinese.
Or rather this was what she told me.
Many times, she just wanted to commit suicide because she felt so worthless.
She wanted to find someone to love but those people including me are just using her body for sex.
But she didn't kill herself because she had a responsibility to feed the family back home.
She then asked if I am back again just to have sex with her again? Asked if I wanted to go to hotel with her?
It really broke my heart to see her in this state.

I didn't know if I truely love her but I was really happy to be with her.
None of all my previous gfs, fbs and even my ex-wife was so nice to me. Loving, caring and giving everything they can to make me happy.
But this was the kind of girl I had been searching for in all my life.
End up, I married her despite the fact that she already had sex even raw with so many guys.
Probably some of those guys are the brothers here who may already have posted FRs about her.
After I decided to seriously date her again, I took her to check for STD since she went raw.
I myself experienced chlamydia infection after going raw with one of my previous fb, so I had to be careful if we're going to marry and have kids.
She was infected with gonorrhea and chlamydia which luckily are both treatable with special antibiotics.
To all the bros who had gone raw,good luck and better go for screening too.

All these took place before I even knew about this whole Maid banging thingy.
Why I said that I felt disgusted?
Because some just cheat these poor maids feelings by giving empty promises of serious relationships or love and then dump them after having sex.
I've known other maids who had been sent back after getting pregnant here and not getting abortion because a lot of them are Catholics and they believe abortion is a sin akin to murder.
Wondering why some Filipinos look so much like Chinese or Indians or Ang Mohs?
Probably our half siblings or half cousin I guess.
Why I say I'm not any better?
Although I didn't specifically tell her that I love her or that I want to be in a relationship or serious relationship with her or to even marry her (which I eventually did) when she was my FB, I was just like the rest of the bros here, using her for sex.
She was just blindly hoping that I fell in love and marry her one day because her elder sister introduced me and kept pushing her to date me.
This only made it worse when she broke up with me.

I'm also not any better than the rest of the bros here because I'm still screwing maids after I got married.
But I make it a point to let them know that I'm taken and cheating in my current relationship.
I am not in for any serious relationship with them and I'm only in the companionship and sex.
If the maid agrees to it, she knows exactly what she is in for.
And I won't be deceiving them for sex.
You will be surprised that some of them are even more willing to do it when you're perfectly honest with them.
The easiest ones to get when being honest are usually the sluts and the single mums.

Just sharing my experiences and view.
You may choose to agree or disagree.
Personally I would encourage honesty and openness so both parties knows what the other party is actually after.
Rejection rates would be higher but for me I can sleep peacefully at night. I have no fear of a deceived vengeful lover wrecking my marriage in revenge.
I personally feel it's wrong to give them false hopes and promises and telling love lies for the purpose of using them for sex ten dumping them once done.
You will never know if they cannot get over the truth that they had been cheated for sex and then commit suicide.
Newspapers don't report every single suicide btw.
You won't want this on your conscience or karma table.
And for those that chiong raw, be prepared to go for regular expensive screenings. You will never know what disease they could have picked up.
And you also run the risk of being a father to a child whom you will never ever come to know or meet.
A lot of maids just quietly end their contract and go home to give birth.

Maybe one day when I'm free and my pinay OC is not around, I'll write my FR on my maid bonks

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 10-12-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Lawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLawofhonesty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy reading it
Old 08-12-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Talk so much also bonking maid, what make you different than us?
You have many maid ah. Post some photo say only ah, your maid all must be slim and sexy like model, don’t be afraid post some photo and we say u number 1, have all the sexy and slim maid. And u must be handsome ah.

So want slim and sexy like model to clean your house ur OC not around
So OC not around looking for maid to fuck, you are disgusting leh hahahahaha

You mairred and fucking maid. What you give the maid? Love ah? Don’t forget you married leh or you give money?
But base on last post you don’t seem to have money want slim and sexy maid to clean ur house and can fuck.pay $30/hr hahahahba

Last edited by hayhay; 08-12-2019 at 07:40 AM.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Getting ready to go LP walk up n down the escalators again.

Bro John, past is the past. Real men married the woman for the future, not the past. Happy for you. You have written a very touching long essay, i can only give B grading. It will be A grading if you can attached some nice photos, sharing contacts in your next instalment.
Glad to hear you choose to continue screwing, never let the nuts run loose or else guess you will be reading news every now and then, maids gone nuts due to deprive of sex.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 08-12-2019 at 08:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Talk so much also bonking maid, what make you different than us?
You have many maid ah. Post some photo say only ah, your maid all must be slim and sexy like model, don’t be afraid post some photo and we say u number 1, have all the sexy and slim maid. And u must be handsome ah.

So want slim and sexy like model to clean your house ur OC not around
So OC not around looking for maid to fuck, you are disgusting leh hahahahaha

You mairred and fucking maid. What you give the maid? Love ah? Don’t forget you married leh or you give money?
But base on last post you don’t seem to have money want slim and sexy maid to clean ur house and can fuck.pay $30/hr hahahahba
Hayhay Bro, did you read carefully what I wrote or are you just simply jealous?
I already mentioned I'm no better than the rest of the bros here a couple of times after what I' done.
I didn't say I'm different.
OC not around, I lazy to clean house, offended you where also?
I mentioned cleaning the house is the top prority, if anything extra happening is a bonus.
Nobody offer to intro anyone, it's fine.
Some even tried to zap me but forgetting this is zap free zone?
Anyway, I couldn't take it, I called my OC, she called her two friends to come and help me clean.
I was still thinking that if anyone need, maybe I could help by intro them if it's purely cleaning.
But seeing how jealous some people can get, I think it's better not to. In case some moron go and show what I've posted, I'll be screwed.

That's my OC, drunk on our bed.
Please pcc to it.
I won't feel offended.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro John, i would think better to remove the attachment. Post only maids that are available. LP, here i reaching haha.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro John, i would think better to remove the attachment. Post only maids that are available. LP, here i reaching haha.
Later I remove then people say I telling cock and bull story from my fancy imagination.
Senior Bro but putting down and belittling other bros? Real class.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Aiya doesn't matter la, anymore pics for us to fap too?
Old 08-12-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Hayhay Bro, did you read carefully what I wrote or are you just simply jealous?
I already mentioned I'm no better than the rest of the bros here a couple of times after what I' done.
I didn't say I'm different.
OC not around, I lazy to clean house, offended you where also?
I mentioned cleaning the house is the top prority, if anything extra happening is a bonus.
Nobody offer to intro anyone, it's fine.
Some even tried to zap me but forgetting this is zap free zone?
Anyway, I couldn't take it, I called my OC, she called her two friends to come and help me clean.
I was still thinking that if anyone need, maybe I could help by intro them if it's purely cleaning.
But seeing how jealous some people can get, I think it's better not to. In case some moron go and show what I've posted, I'll be screwed.

That's my OC, drunk on our bed.
Please pcc to it.
I won't feel offended.
Is OC not the maid u fuck before. Say people maid no good, urs very good ah. This photo I think I saw it some place let me recall

No hard feeling ah, u shoot me I shoot u back that’s fair
Old 08-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is OC not the maid u fuck before. Say people maid no good, urs very good ah. This photo I think I saw it some place let me recall

No hard feeling ah, u shoot me I shoot u back that’s fair
My OC used to be maid.
Try recalling. You won't rmb.
This is my private personal pictures and I got more.
If still don't believe, why not we find a day to meet up and I show you my phone pictures?
Old 08-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

And for disclaimer, I'm not single anymore.
And I'm not that goondu to keep photos of other maids and risk my OC finding out.
And I didn't shoot you, you shoot me first.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

This is my new maid, just finish fuck babyjohnwong you want use this photo to PCC i also won’t feel offended. Hahahahaha
Old 08-12-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

This is my new maid, just finish fuck babyjohnwong you want use this photo to PCC i also won’t feel offended. Hahahahaha
Of course, you won't feel offended.
She is not your OC.
I don't need that to pcc, but you're lucky.
She has a great figure. Treasure her while it lasts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1