The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

I just made enquiry with a hotel off Soi Buakhao Pattaya for 3 nights stay in April during Songkran. I had stayed at this same hotel few months ago (August 2019) and liked its location and friendly staff services. I made my booking from Agoda for that previous trip which cost me 1000 baht per night. This time I made enquiry directly with the hotel and they quoted me 520 baht per night which surprised me as it is peak holiday season during Songkran.

What's the catch? I can hardly believe the pricing could be lower during peak season than low season. I want to make the booking but somehow just cannot believe the low price and afraid it might be a scam.
Old 28-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
I just made enquiry with a hotel off Soi Buakhao Pattaya for 3 nights stay in April during Songkran. I had stayed at this same hotel few months ago (August 2019) and liked its location and friendly staff services. I made my booking from Agoda for that previous trip which cost me 1000 baht per night. This time I made enquiry directly with the hotel and they quoted me 520 baht per night which surprised me as it is peak holiday season during Songkran.

What's the catch? I can hardly believe the pricing could be lower during peak season than low season. I want to make the booking but somehow just cannot believe the low price and afraid it might be a scam.

The big price drop in Pattaya hotel happened last year, way before this
Wuhan Virus popped out Jan 2020.

I searched Pattaya hotel in mid Dec 2019 for NEW YEAR 2020 holiday peak season booking. Very surprised by the unusually price drop at that time. I came to Pattaya in the New Year peak travel season year after year and handily observed the unusual.

The problem is going to compound and get worse by the Wuhan Virus outbreak. On another front, the agogo and girly bar business in Pattaya are in serious trouble as well.

May write more about this later.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Prices are dropping to unbelievable low levels with the mass cancellations and travel bans of PRC tourists.

I have a booking with Wave hotel in early March for 3 nights which I booked via tripadvisor for 6,277 baht per night. The booking was pay on arrival and free cancellation. I emailed the hotel to cancel my reservation this afternoon..... they replied almost immediately asking reason. I was forthwith with them that I had made the booking last month and realised now the price was too high in view of the current situation. I can get another room at cheaper rate from another hotel.

They offered to give me discounted price of 5,500 baht per night + upgrade me to their VIP room..... lol

Last edited by Dirk Kuyt; 29-01-2020 at 12:23 AM.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Prices are dropping to unbelievable low levels with the mass cancellations and travel bans of PRC tourists.
May be the syt in Soi 6 would stop rejecting retired old man like me !
I am going there in March to pick up bargains.
Old 30-01-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

I have a booking with Wave hotel in early March for 3 nights which I booked via tripadvisor for 6,277 baht per night. The booking was pay on arrival and free cancellation. I emailed the hotel to cancel my reservation this afternoon..... they replied almost immediately asking reason. I was forthwith with them that I had made the booking last month and realised now the price was too high in view of the current situation. I can get another room at cheaper rate from another hotel.

They offered to give me discounted price of 5,500 baht per night + upgrade me to their VIP room..... lol
Wah shit. I'll be there in February. Hope the price will drop as well
Old 02-02-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Dont think so.
Its really packed every night till no one else can come in.
I guess they dont want to chase these chinamen away because 1 or 2 of them bound to be throwing stacks of 20 bahts per night.
I will suggest going abit earlier bro, like around 945pm. You get a seat pick a couple of girls open wallet confirm will have a good time,lol.
Old 03-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Anyone frequents Sapphire and Pin-up Agogo?
Old 03-02-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
there was a post abt the top girls of pinup and i posted their pics
Saw this hottie sibei yumz

Sapphire girls also look good.. Can fight baccarat.. I'll probably go spend more time in patts
Old 04-02-2020, 04:20 AM
Samster

Sbf is like that. Good stuff u won't hear, just alot of questions and complains.

I chanced upon another club in Pattaya called Differ, the club photographer takes amazing photos of beautify girls every week.

But when I look at the photos some look like LBs.

I ask questions on FB and these chao angmohs don't reply as usual. Need to personally go down and see for myself.

But the photos really fucking hot.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:33 AM
Samster

Check out these shots.. Id be really keen to visit

Old 04-02-2020, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
def some pics looks like lb but not sure why u say you really keen seems like the usual thai disco pubs with pretties to keep you company and drink your liquer and to fk them is the usual MO of wooing them with looks or money...there are plenty of such places in that area of pattaya
Probably not a g club. May have a couple of pretties but the feel seems to be more like Insanity. I'm often in bkk only, seldom get to play in patts.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Sbf is like that. Good stuff u won't hear, just alot of questions and complains.

I chanced upon another club in Pattaya called Differ, the club photographer takes amazing photos of beautify girls every week.

But when I look at the photos some look like LBs.

I ask questions on FB and these chao angmohs don't reply as usual. Need to personally go down and see for myself.

But the photos really fucking hot.
Heard from my friend that Differ is a club mainly visited by thai girls.
The girls there are hot. U can try to fish them for ONS but chances are low.
Quite a number of them are FLs. Pricing should be high as chinamen frequently pay them like 8-13k baht just for ST.
Concept should be same as hollywood club.
I havent been there before myself.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Probably not a g club. May have a couple of pretties but the feel seems to be more like Insanity. I'm often in bkk only, seldom get to play in patts.
I won;t equate Differ to Insanity. if Insanity, i don;t think you can even find photos of girls you consider as attractive enough to share here. Insanity are populated by girls that cater toward farang taste and comprise mostly freelancers and semi-freelancers. Differ can be equated to ONYX in RCA and has been around for at least 8 years plus.. one thing the local can be sure of is that they wont encounter those undesirables regular visitors of Walking Street in Differ. It is almost as well-known among local partygoers in Pattaya as Nung Len and Funky Villa (before it was shut down) but Nung Len is much older.

As for pick-up normal working locals, if one got game and/or look, then let's say, your chances in Singapore is mostly 10pc, in Thailand your chances probably increased to 40pc to 50pc. if one got neither game nor look, then just forget about it and indulge in the variety and intensity of P2P scene.. Thailand has enough different scenes for everybody..
Old 06-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
I won;t equate Differ to Insanity. if Insanity, i don;t think you can even find photos of girls you consider as attractive enough to share here. Insanity are populated by girls that cater toward farang taste and comprise mostly freelancers and semi-freelancers. Differ can be equated to ONYX in RCA and has been around for at least 8 years plus.. one thing the local can be sure of is that they wont encounter those undesirables regular visitors of Walking Street in Differ. It is almost as well-known among local partygoers in Pattaya as Nung Len and Funky Villa (before it was shut down) but Nung Len is much older.

As for pick-up normal working locals, if one got game and/or look, then let's say, your chances in Singapore is mostly 10pc, in Thailand your chances probably increased to 40pc to 50pc. if one got neither game nor look, then just forget about it and indulge in the variety and intensity of P2P scene.. Thailand has enough different scenes for everybody..
For Insanity..... the quality babes are found upstairs. Not open to everyone as only those with membership or VIPs are allowed to go up. Farangs and cheap charlies stay on the ground level where the off-duty bargirls and beach FLs hang around.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 11
tossboy27 is a splendid one to beholdtossboy27 is a splendid one to beholdtossboy27 is a splendid one to beholdtossboy27 is a splendid one to beholdtossboy27 is a splendid one to beholdtossboy27 is a splendid one to beholdtossboy27 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros does anyone know if there is any gentleman club in Pattaya that is similar to the ones in Bangkok eg. Pimp, Monte Carlo etc? Possible to introduce? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1