The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: There's something about Brandon...

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
fuck080818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this nice story, please keep going
Old 06-08-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
DeadlyWiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brandon paid for our food and lead me around the shoplots until we arrived at a hotel. It’s those converted shop-lot types. From the decor, it looked to be a 3.5 to 4 stars establishment.

Brandon went straight to the counter to book a room while I paced uncomfortably in the middle of the air-conditioned lobby.

He returned with keycards. I was amazed. For one he was underaged at 17. How??? Did he have a fake ID? Also how much money did he have?

“How rich are you???” I asked.

Brandon smiled smugly. “Mummy gave me extra pocket money for being such a GOOD son.”

“Ugggh. You’re such an ass,” I said. But inwardly I was a little jealous.

Brandon smirked. “Anyway, here. Take one card and go up to the room. Hide in the cupboard. I will bring the proof up soon.”

Having no other alternative, I snatched a keycard and headed for the elevators.

I found the room, and as instructed, let myself in and got into the wardrobe. The wardrobe’s sliding door was the kind with a wooden blinds, so I was perfectly able to peek out through the slits at the room and the King sized bed.

The wait was long enough that I managed to go through several scenarios of getting caught in my head. Consequently, I turned my phone completely silent to minimize the risk.

More waiting ensued.

Finally, just as I was about to give up and go back downstairs, I heard the keylock clicking. The door opened and hushed voices could be heard.

Someone soon entered the room and came into my view. It was a woman. No wait... it was two women.

From looking at their backs, I could tell it wasn’t my mum, and they were definitely not my aunts, but there was an uncanny familiarity to them...

Their backs remained turned to me so I couldn’t see their faces. So I started taking note of other... uh... features.

The women both wore Chinese style silk dresses. One wore black and the other wore green. Their dresses had blossoms embroidered in gold thread, and looked to be of an exceptionally high quality, giving them the rich tai-tai vibe. The dresses extended down past their knees and were sleeveless.

The women themselves carried with them an air of elegance and class. They seem to have medium long and dark hair. The woman in black wore her hair down with the ends styled in wavy locks, while the one in green had hers held up in a stylish knot-bun at the back of her head. Both women sported the familiar milky white skin that runs in my family, which made sense. They must be related to mum somehow since this was part of Brandon’s plan to show me “proof” after all.

Both of the women had very curvaceous, luscious, full-figured bodies. They also had very ample chests. My heart raced upon tracing their jaw dropping full hourglass figures.

“Ah-boy ah. You really didn’t need to get a room. I told you, we’re just here to talk,” the woman in black said.

My ears were tingling. I recognize that voice and way of talking. But it couldn’t be...

The two women turned around to check out the room.

I nearly broke out in cold sweat.

What the fuckity-fuck???

Our GRANDMOTHERS????!!!

Last edited by Depraved; 15-08-2020 at 05:03 PM.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My grandmother on my mother’s side is is named Sue, or as we kids call her, ahma. Meanwhile my grandmother on my father’s side is named May. We call her nainai. Seeing nainai here immediately reminded me that mum and dad were actually distant cousins, so we’re all actually part of the same clan.

Now despite being grandmothers, ahma-Sue and nainai-May were actually just 45 years old. They both come from a hardcore traditional families who arrange marriages for their kids from ages as young as 12. They skirt the law by not registering the marriages of their children until they come of age, but for the families involved, they act like the marriage is valid. The young couples even start living together and making babies right after the wedding, despite the pending legality of their marriage status.

Which is how I ended up with two heart-meltingly beautiful mature women as my grandmothers who are just in their mid 40s. Plus their great genes and natural beauty made them look even younger to boot.

“Ahma,” Brandon said, as he appeared from the doorway. “Relax. I just wanted a private place to talk. I believe the topic is very sensitive right?”

My grandmothers exchanged glances and nodded in agreement.

Despite coming from an ass-backwards traditional family who practices child marriages and hardly change with times, my clan has historically been very wealthy. Thus both ahma and nainai were actually a very educated women. They were UK graduates, in fact.

Both grandma Sue and May were always together, being best friends and all. Sue was always very cordial and demure, classy type of woman, while May was gentle, warm, and motherly. The both of them loves to spoil us grandkids, and has been a constant source of companionship in our lives when we were growing up.

The two mature women exchanged nods. It was clear that something was troubling them.

“Ahboy ah,” ahma Sue said, “Regarding the incident during our vacation trip. May and I have been doing some research, and there is something you should know.”

“The day I show you my cock?” Brandon asked nonchalantly as he came to stand before them.

The women blushed and nodded.

May cleared her throat and spoke in her gentle voice. “Ahboy ah, I t-think you might be right... It’s real... this... this condition in our family.”

“Told you... Mummy, auntie, all the same...” Brandon said.

“We found some clues in our family history that might explain this,” Sue said, “But we do not yet have the full picture.”

May nodded. “Until we uncover exactly what this is, you should restrain yourself. I heard things got a little out of hand back on the trip, but nothing serious right? No lines crossed so far?”

“Errrr.....” Brandon glanced away, and scratched the back of his head.

“Ahboy! Don’t tell me you did something you can never take back!” Sue said.

“I errmm... I tiao mummy liao,” Brandon said sheepishly.

The two mature ladies covered their mouths in shock.

“I-I think... f-four or five times?” Brandon added, “Since we got back from the trip I mean. If you include the trip, errrr.... I lost count.”

“Oh my god...” May said.

“Ahboy! How could you? Your own mother!” Sue said.

“Well... I figured I was adopted wat...” said Brandon.

“Still cannot!” Sue said sternly. “She raised you since you were small!”

“And what about your father?” May asked.

“Wah, of course he dunno lah. You think I want to die meh?” Said Brandon.

“That’s so irresponsible. Not to mention, inconsiderate!” Sue said.

“Aiyo... I really can’t help it la... The whole family is so beautiful, it’s so unfair.”

“What are you saying!” Sue said, her temper clearly rising.

“Plus I didn’t really force anything. It just happened. Mummy can’t help it...” Brandon said. “Ahma and nainai should understand what. You saw my cock also right?”

“T-that’s... that’s not the issue!” Sue stammered.

The two mature beauties turned red in the face.

“No ah?” Brandon replied. He started unbuckling his cargo shorts.

My grandmothers Sue and May tensed like a couple of deer caught in headlights.

“W-wait Brandon! You don’t have to show...” Sue said.

Too late, Brandon pushed down his baggy shorts and boxers. His magnificent, rock hard cock sprang free.

My grandmothers let out involuntary gasps. To my disbelief, they really did seem to become weak in the knees at the sight of it. So much so that they backed up and had to sit down at the edge of the bed.

“W-why am I like t-this?” May moaned, involuntarily biting her lip suggestively as her eyes continued to be fixed on her grandson’s big veiny cock.

“Like I said,” Brandon replied, glancing at the wardrobe where I was, as if making a point. “It just runs in the family.”

“H-how is this even possible?” Sue asked. She has become incredibly flushed and was breathing heavily.

Brandon shrugged. “Dunno,” he replied.

Brandon went over and plopped himself down between our attractive milfy grandmothers. “Ahma-ah, you want to try touching it?”

Sue seemed to hesitate. Brandon reached out and took her trembling hand and slowly placed in on his long and thick shaft.

“Oh my God,” Sue whispered and shuddered, “I-it’s moving.”

“That’s because it feel’s good, ahma. Here, nainai, touch it, dun be scared,” Brandon said taking May’s hand and placing it on his cock.

May bit her lip and tried to control her breathing that was growing heavier by the second.

“Stroke it like this,” Brandon said as he moved their dainty, soft, lily-white hands, leading them to explore his angry-red rock-hard cock.

“I-it’s so... hard.” Sue breathed out.

“Because it sensed got beautiful women nearby mah,” Brandon said.

Despite their apprehension, Sue and May burst out in giggles.

“Ceh... we old liao lor,” Sue said.

“What?? Are you kidding? Have you looked in a mirror? You look at least 20 years younger than your age,” Brandon said.

“Aiyo. So sweet one ah your tongue, ah-boy?” May said.

My grandmothers continued to rub Brandon’s cock. I don’t think that they realized that they’ve both started using both hands. They looked almost hypnotized by it, unable to tear away their gaze.

“Oh my,” Sue said, “Ahboy ah, c-can ahma check lower?”

“My balls? Can lah. Nah,” Brandon said and spread his legs a little.

Sue bit her lip again and reached under his cock. “My God. They’re so big,” she gasped as she weighed one of Brandon’s balls in her palm.

May shyly joined in and cupped Brandon’s other testicle. “Brings a whole new perspective to the term, “family jewels,” doesn’t it?” She added with a giggle.

Oh My God... I am hiding in the dark wardrobe with an erection in my pants watching my hot milfy grandmothers fondle my brother’s balls. What is happening to this world???”

Well, it would seem Brandon has successfully proven his point to me. My grandmothers were obviously very enamored and very turned on by Brandon’s big cock. So much so that they were visibly shaking and panting as they touched it.

“Ahma, nainai, do you want to try having sex with this?” Brandon asked.

The sudden deafening silence in the room meant that my grandmothers were either holding their breaths or had lost it.

“You ah... you are really a cheeky boy...” Sue said, blushing heavily. “We are your ahma and nainai. How can we do such... such a thing?” She added with her voice trembling.

Bold words. However her action of continuously fondling Brandon’s cock and balls seemed to undercut her stance.

Brandon, obviously not believing Sue, was already stroking the lower backs of both ladies. My nainai May had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly hung open, obviously enjoying Brandon’s touch.

Noticing her reaction, Brandon put his hand around May’s waist and pulled her closer against him before kissing her squarely on the mouth.

“Mmmmmm...” May moaned.

Sue on the other hand could only watch with shock and visibly growing arousal as the other two proceeded to make out beside her.

Fuccckkk... I’m tugging on my dick like mad. I can’t believe it. My brother is going to tiao both our hot grandmothers. This is so wrong! They were both there every step of the way, helping to raise us! Whenever our parents were too busy, ahma and nai-nai were always there to take care of us! They always took note of our birthdays and accomplishments in school and took every opportunity to reward us with gifts for our efforts. They were always carefully guiding us morally, and instilling in us the proper values.

This is sooooo wrong...

But why is it soooooo hot?

Brandon finally pulled away from May, who looked like she was on cloud 9. He immediately pulled Sue against him and aggressively kissed her on the mouth. Sue didn’t protest anymore. In fact, it looked like she was melting against him. And the crazy thing is, both of the women still can’t stop stroking Brandon’s cock!

Old 15-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Pastorico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful updates TS, more please
Old 16-08-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 16-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Bravo Brandon.
More please!
Old 16-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
RomeloKukubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story bro, please share more!
Old 17-08-2020, 04:44 AM
Samster

The scene looked so surreal. Brandon alternated between kissing May and Sue. After that, he had little trouble coaxing the two heavily flushed and badly trembling beautiful mature women to lay down side by side on top of the bed.

Smiling devilishly, Brandon started hiking Sue’s black silk dress up her thighs.

“Oh my god... Ahboy, wait...” Sue panted.

Brandon pushed her silk skirt up to her waist, revealing her amazing, curvy, sexy, snow-white thighs. He then started to peel off her soaked cotton panties.

“Oh god... oh god... oh god...” Sue whimpered.

Brandon got her panties off and whistled. “Anma! You actually waxed! Is it for me? It’s because I told you back on the trip that I like clean shaven and smooth pussies right?”

“No... No larrr.. Where got...” Sue whimpered, “I read somewhere it is more hygenic mah...”

“Ya righttt...” Brandon said, grinning impishly. “Fuck, you look so tight. How is it possible? Your cunny look like virgin, ahma!”

Sue could only cover her face in embarassment.

“Nai-nai, come, your turn hor...” Brandon said as he moved over to May and started pushing up May’s green Chinese dress. May kept her eyes closed and resigned herself to chasing her breath. Her panties quickly joined Sue’s on the carpet.

“Fuck yeah, waxed also! Nainai, you got it waxed together with ahma is it?”

“Y-yes...” May whimpered.

“Is it because you know I like it this way?”

“Aiyer.... No lar...”

“My god, how come both your cibais so tight one, huh ahma? Huh nainai?”

I nearly fainted upon hearing my brother’s choice words. If he had said that word before that fateful trip, nainai would have admonished him sternly and I’m pretty sure ahma would have straight up slapped him. Then he would have totally gotten caned by daddy later.

But as expected, both grandmothers were in no position or condition to rebuke Brandon. Not with his big cock waving around in sight.

Brandon then dove between Sue’s luscious, curvy legs. He immediately made enthusiastic slurping sounds on her immaculate, puffy, pink pussy.

“Ahhh!!!.... No!.... Oh My Gawwwwddd!.... Ah boy..... Noooo.... Donnnnnn’ttttttt..... Ooooh.... ahhhh... ahboyyy!” Sue threshed her head back and moaned wildly as her grandson started eating out her pussy. She raked her fingers through Brandon’s hair and writhed and spasmed.

“Oh fuck yeah. So pink!” Brandon growled between slurps. “And you’re seriously so fucking tight ahma! God! You’re amazing.”

“Brandonnnn!!! Oh my god! What is thisssss?! Ahma's gonna..... gonna... Ahhhhhhhhh!” Sue shrieked uncontrollably.

“That’s it baby. Cum just like that. Good girl. Gooooood girl. Cum darling, cum...” Brandon whispered hotly onto Ahma-Sue’s spasming pussy as she threshed with her first orgasm.

Brandon then began slurping greedily between Sue’s raised trembling legs and curled toes.

Brandon quickly got up and turned to May who was biting her lower lip and tentatively pressing and rubbing her crotch area with one of her hands. She stopped and glanced guiltily at Brandon as if she had been caught doing something bad.

“Aiyo, nainai, come lah, let me,” he said as he pushed between her thighs.

May let out a yelp the moment Brandon’s tongue made contact with her hot cunt.

****slurp**** slurp **** slurp***** “Unbelievable,” Brandon commented, “Totally like virgin pussy,” **slurp***slurp**, “How small is gong-gong’s cock?”

May moaned enthusiastically and didn’t last two minutes before she screamed and blessed her grandson’s waiting mouth with her womanly nectar.

“God, nainai, you’re so cute...” Brandon said as he licked his lips and smiled up at her from between her shapely, shaking thighs.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++==++====

Standing up, Brandon quickly trotted off to the bathroom. Presumably to wash his face.

My attention went back to my grandmothers May and Sue who lay panting hard on the bed, pantyless with their silk dresses bunched up their waist, their plump, flushed red, waxed pussies on display, staring at the ceiling with red faces, looking shell-shocked.

Brandon returned a few minutes later with a towel, having freshened up. He had also stripped off his T-shirt and was completely nude. He stood before the bed and brandished his saluting cock before the two mature beauties.

At the sight of his cock again, Sue and May started biting their lower lip and even though they seemed to have slowly caught their breath earlier, it immediately seemed to pick up again.

Brandon didn’t seem to miss the effect his exposed hard cock was having on the ladies. But despite visibly being turned on again, they clamped their legs shut and crossed their arms defensively.

Brandon seemed to be sensitive to that as well. He climbed onto the bed and lay on the bed between the women with his head on the pillow. He then gently pulled them to his sides to snuggle.

“Ahma, nainai, I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?” Brandon asked gently.

“Mmmm... no...” Sue replied.

“No... but that was unbelievably naughty...” May said.

“Did it feel good?” Brandon asked.

The ladies blushed. They exchanged glances. Then they suddenly giggled.

“So....” Sue said, “So that’s an orgasm...”

“Mmmmhmmm... must be,” May said.

Brandon looked shocked. “Whaaa?” He said, “Amah and nainai never cum before???”

“I thought I did...” May said, “I don’t know. I don’t remember.”

“I only ever read about it...” Sue said.

Brandon shook his head in disbelief. “How is that possible?”

The women remained quiet, seemingly contemplating his question.

“When is the last time you had sex?” Brandon asked directly.

“Hmmm?” Sue said, “Erm... When ah? When I conceived ah-girl loh...”

“Your youngest is... Auntie Sophia??!” Brandon exclaimed. “She’s what? 28 years old? You haven’t had sex for 28 years???”

Ahma-Sue blushed... “Erm... your gong-gong didn’t want anymore children so...”

“Siao!” Brandon said. He turned to May, “Nainai leh? Dun tell me you haven’t had sex since you got pregnant with uncle Ethan?”

“May nodded thoughtfully. Your yeyeh thought the family was big enough...”

“Oh mai gawd... That’s like 28? 29 years? 29 years without sex?” Brandon asked.

“B-but... sex is for procreation....” May said. “Ah!” She suddenly moaned.

Brandon had reached down and grabbed her luscious, lily-white ass. He did the same with Sue. Both grandmothers moaned and wiggled against Brandon, effectively brushing their prominent chests against him.

“My god... look at this plump asses... so sexy. They’re perfect...” Brandon said.”

“Ermmm... Brandon ah... Cannot treat your ahma and nainai like thissss...” Sue panted.

To my utter shock, Brandon suddenly smacked ahma’s beautiful, curvy ass, causing her to cry out. Then he did the same to nainai, making her squeal.

“Ouch! Ahboy, whyyy?” Sue asked.

“Pain!” May complained.

“That’s punishment!” Brandon said. “How could the both of you go so long without sex? Especially when you’re so beautiful! So sexy! So desirable! My God! It’s a sin against nature!”

Sue and May exchanged a look that I can only translate as “What the fuck?” Then they broke out laughing again.

They buried their faces against Brandon’s chest until their giggles subsided. Then they peeked up at him with a strange look in their eyes.

“Ahboy, you really think we are beautiful?” Sue asked softly.

“Of course! You’re both absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!” Brandon replied. He took both of their hands and placed them on his erect cock again. “Nah. Feel how hard my dicky is! I told you before. This is what happens when a man sees a beautiful woman.”

The women giggled.

“No one ever said that to me before...” May whispered.

“Mmm... me neither...” Sue said, “All our lives we just do what the family expects us to do. We act and dress accordingly... make ourselves look pretty to bring prestige to our husbands. They never said a thing because... because that’s our role. We are expected to be like that...”

“That’s crazy,” Brandon said.

May nodded, “Ahboy... Ever since that trip, your ahma-Sue and I discovered a lot about ourselves. A lot of things that we never thought existed. A lot of... feelings.”

“Forbidden feelings...” Sue said.

“Ever since the trip... I can’t stop thinking about you and your... erm... penis,” May said, biting her lip as she slowly explored Brandon’s thick dick. “Since then, every-time I think of you, my heart won’t stop pounding. I can’t think straight.”

“Ahma too...” said Sue.

“I only ever read about feelings like this in novel...” May said, “but most importantly, I realized no one has ever made me feel like this before. Until now.”

“Ahboy ah,” Sue said, “I’m afraid we’ve fallen for you.”

“Ahma... Nainai...” Brandon said.

“We weren’t gonna say anything,” May said, “Like so many things in our lives, we thought that if it is against our values, it cannot exist. But now, I’m so confused.”

Sue nodded. “I think we didn’t want to believe it.”

Brandon lifted May’s chin and kissed her on the lips.

“Mmmmmm... Ahboy...” May sighed.

Brandon released May, turned and did the same to Sue.

“Mmmmmm...”

Brandon switched back and forth between the two sexy mature ladies. Their kisses got hotter and hotter. May and Sue grew more bold until they themselves took the initiative to push their lips on Brandon whenever he turned his head their way.

After like about fifteen minutes of this, they finally stopped to rest. Every one of them was so red and hot and panting like mad.

“Dun tell me you've also never kissed before...” Brandon asked.

The ladies laughed.

“Only in our wet dreams.” Sue said.

“Seriously siao. Gong-gong never kissed you?”

Sue shook her head. “Displays of affection are pretty much considered immoral.”

“What!?” Brandon said, turning to look at May with disbelief. May smiled coyly and nodded in confirmation.

“But mummy kiss daddy all the time!” Brandon said, “My aunties and uncles too!”

“Things were way more strict in our generation ah,” Sue said.

“Apuuu...” Brandon replied with disbelief.

They went quiet, basking in the glow of each other’s warmth. Brandon had a mature beauty lying on each of his shoulder. His hands were behind them, freely fondling their amazingly curvaceous, supple asses. Meanwhile May and Sue were both still stroking Brandon’s cock with one hand each, while continuously marveling at it.

“Ahma, nainai, tell me the truth. What do you think of my dick?”

“Hehe...” Sue giggled. “Ermmmm... it is very big.”

“It’s enormous,” May said, “I still can’t believe it even though I am directly touching it,” she added. “Which reminds me, we should take ahboy to the hospital and get a doctor’s opinion.”

“Huh??” Why lar?” Brandon said.

May turned her beautiful face towards him and said, “This can’t be normal. I just want to make sure nothing is wrong and you are healthy.”

“It’s healthy la! I’ve always been bigger than other people. I’ve seen other boys one. I’ve seen ah-di’s one. Since I was small, it is already much bigger than average,” Brandon said.

“Hmmm... is that so?” Sue said, giggling.

“Hey ahma, how big is gong-gong’s one?”

“Har? Errr....” Sue replied.

“Use my cock to show me comparison,” Brandon said.

“Ermmm... about this long?” Sue indicated a length with her thumb and index finger and placed it against Brandon’s cock.

Shit, from what I can see, it’s shorter than a stick of chewing gum. Barely a fifth of Brandon’s monster.

“Apu...” Brandon said, “How thick?”

“About my thumb,” Sue said.

Brandon snorted and turned to May. “Yeyeh leh?”

May indicated a length from the base of Brandon’s cock. “About like this gua. Also about as thick as my thumb... I think...”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Brandon broke out in laughter.

The women grinned and playfully slapped his chest.

“Don’t you dare laugh. Have some respect!” Sue said.

“What do you mean ‘You think’ ?” Brandon asked May.

“I’m not sure lah,” May said, blushing. “The lights is always off when we make love.”

Sue giggled. “Ya, and it’s always under the blankets some more. Mine also estimation. I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen your gonggong’s one. He doesn’t shave like you, so even when he is naked, all I see is hair.”

“Hahhahahhahahahaha...” Brandon howled.

It was having an effect on May and Sue as well. They started chortling softly.

May playfully twisted Brandon’s ear. “Stoooop... Bad luck ah, you so disrespectful to your elders.”

“Sorry, sorry,” Brandon replied, wiping away tears. “Oh my God...”

They grew quiet again, content to snuggle together.

It blows my mind. Both my grandmothers were always so elegant, professional, and mature. They each have their own household and also sits on the board of one of the largest charity foundations in the country. They were also esteemed socialites and have many connections with business leaders, politicians, and NGOs. Now here they are snuggling against my brat of a brother like a couple of lovestruck teenage girls.

Brandon started fondling both our grandmothers’s asses again. “Ahma, nainai, I want to confess something,” Brandon said, “The reason I got this room is because I was totally planning to tiao you two.”

The ladies exchanged glances.

“W-well.... I pretty much deduced as much after you ermmm...” May said.

“K-kissed us down there....” Sue said.

Another period of silent contemplation passed.

The two women glanced down at Brandon’s ever hard cock, standing proudly like a slightly curved mast. They exchanged another glance. Then they looked up at Brandon. The flush on their faces deepening.

“Ahboy, you... really want?” Sue asked.

“Yes...” Brandon said, "I do..."

“I... ermm... don’t think it will fit...” May said.

“It will fit, nainai. Trust me," Brandon replied.

The two ladies were breathing hard now.

“We really shouldn’t...” Sue said, biting her lower lip. But she reached down and wrapped her fingers around Brandon’s cock again, barely.

May studied Brandon’s face for a long moment. Then she leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Ahboy,” she said softly, “Tell me again I’m beautiful.”

“You’re so beautiful,” Brandon said and kissed her on the forehead.

May let out a shuddered sigh. “Okay...” she whispered.

Brandon turned his head to Sue. “Ahma you’re...” he started to say, but Sue quickly placed the tip of her fingers on his mouth. “I want you to say I’m sexy,” she said breathlessly.

“You are very sexy, ahma,” Brandon said and squeezed her ass.

“Thank you...” Sue said. Then she gave a nervous nod. “O-okay...” she added shyly.

Brandon kissed her on the forehead as well and then got up from the bed. He thought for a minute. Then he slowly undressed them, taking off their dresses and then eagerly removing their bras.

The four gorgeous, snow white peaks with big, stiff, pink nipples were uncovered. My god, they were perfect. I thought mummy was big, but these two were definitely bigger.

“My god, you’re both so lovely,” Brandon said, making the women blush more.

Brandon then helped Sue and May get comfortable, moving a bit lower on the bed and propping up their heads and butts with pillows. The whole while, both of the ladies kept panting harder and harder. The anticipation of Brandon’s cock alone was pushing their arousal to the roof.

As Brandon got ready, Sue and May turned their heads to look at each other. Then they reached out and joined hands.

Satisfied, Brandon once again climbed on to the bed.

“Well then, who’s first?” He asked.

+++++========++++++++========++++++====

Last edited by Depraved; 17-08-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old 17-08-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
IcarusWhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS! Looking forward to more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1