The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11479 / Power: 16
GladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

1st time I see piece of shit upped people, really piece of shit lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
69 points for you bro JB
Old 05-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11479 / Power: 16
GladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Nice thread. Worth the tent and the camping.
Bro, no need to up him back, he always do that to people in SBF

See link below

https://samsforum.com/showthrea...7062&page=3525
Old 05-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Fourswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice encounter, bro nedlong. Thanks for sharing!!
Old 06-07-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladBoy View Post
Bro, no need to up him back, he always do that to people in SBF

See link below

https://samsforum.com/showthrea...7062&page=3525
thanks for the reminder bro. I ain't into this point exchanging thingy. The point system started with the intention for bros who really contribute for the better of this forum and for others to recognise old good birds from the scammers. However, nowadays there are the super bo liao ones who give you their points for the purpose of exchange. It loses its meaning liao.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks for the reminder bro. I ain't into this point exchanging thingy. The point system started with the intention for bros who really contribute for the better of this forum and for others to recognise old good birds from the scammers. However, nowadays there are the super bo liao ones who give you their points for the purpose of exchange. It loses its meaning liao.
Exactly. its quite pointless now.. it started out great but its been years and i dont think people care anymore.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshiver View Post
Exactly. its quite pointless now.. it started out great but its been years and i dont think people care anymore.
Unfortunately there are still a lot of them who like to 'exchange' points. I remember when I was first introduced to SBF, it's very helpful but those older samsters to guide us in chionging, none of them expected a gratitude by points giving, but I did for those I found helpful.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unfortunately there are still a lot of them who like to 'exchange' points. I remember when I was first introduced to SBF, it's very helpful but those older samsters to guide us in chionging, none of them expected a gratitude by points giving, but I did for those I found helpful.
yea bro. the good days. The old bird just helped us along in all kinds of fun. I was introduced to the swinging life then.

Now sammyboy everyone also know. lol
Old 12-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread. This brings back sweet memories.

I used to work in Science Park 1 and which is close to NUS. I remembered, there was once a colleague who suggest to lunch at one of the Dorm (which has a food court) and wow, that has been a great place for lunch and I make sure we will go there at least once per week.

During lunch hours, many residents there (usually SYT) will come down, either eat there or pack back, and usually BRA-LESS.......

Ok, i admit, I am a sucker for bra-less ladies. Like that seductive and sexiness ...... Great lunch all the while......

Thank you NUS....... Hehe
Old 12-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Banged one of the sci fac girls and cummed all over her face while looking out the window from her dorm. She was a a hall pageant, perhaps story for another thread
Old 12-08-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 6
bluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post

I used to work in Science Park 1 and which is close to NUS. I remembered, there was once a colleague who suggest to lunch at one of the Dorm (which has a food court) and wow, that has been a great place for lunch and I make sure we will go there at least once per week.

During lunch hours, many residents there (usually SYT) will come down, either eat there or pack back, and usually BRA-LESS.......

Ok, i admit, I am a sucker for bra-less ladies. Like that seductive and sexiness ...... Great lunch all the while......

Lucky you haha.. Ladies from my hall in NTU does not really go out braless..
Old 14-08-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bros.
Old 14-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepanther View Post
Lucky you haha.. Ladies from my hall in NTU does not really go out braless..
Yeah, i din expect that to happen, but it did. Had some good memories there and saw this thread, thought will be good to share.

But now, no longer work that area, never go liao..... LOL
Old 14-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Syellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah, i din expect that to happen, but it did. Had some good memories there and saw this thread, thought will be good to share.

But now, no longer work that area, never go liao..... LOL
About to ask you where is the place haha
Old 15-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am a sucker for braless babes too
Old 15-08-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I was at one of the canteens some years back, and same as what you saw, quite a number of students braless with their nips poking out, and breasts shaking a little as they walked. The best is they don't even care if you looked hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1