The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 28-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

last time me n my ex do in bush at local park... lucky late at night kennot see if not kena kantoi haha do in public syiok because u feel like u damn big balls with risk of kena catch by other ppl... but also scary la...
Old 28-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
IcingFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa you really a outdoorhero hahahaaa
Old 29-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Having intercourse outdoors adds to the thrill and sensation. I still remember when my wife was still my gf and in our honeymoon period, we went to a mscp near her workplace to do it there.

Best part : she was in her work uniform that was a dress with quite a figure-hugging cut and was already prepared by not wearing any undergarments...
Old 29-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Kexui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
last time me n my ex do in bush at local park... lucky late at night kennot see if not kena kantoi haha do in public syiok because u feel like u damn big balls with risk of kena catch by other ppl... but also scary la...
No mozzies or other insects to disturb you?
Old 29-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

good sharing bros
Old 30-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kexui View Post
No mozzies or other insects to disturb you?
got abit la... but when u itchy everything else u dun care adi mah... if u wan try make sure u put the moskito repelant lor
Old 30-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
enguaima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
got abit la... but when u itchy everything else u dun care adi mah... if u wan try make sure u put the moskito repelant lor
Once I was peeping into the car, mozzie bite also don't care liao, watch action more important
Old 01-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enguaima View Post
Once I was peeping into the car, mozzie bite also don't care liao, watch action more important
The couple never noticed you? How you peep at them?
Old 02-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itchytopside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Having intercourse outdoors adds to the thrill and sensation. I still remember when my wife was still my gf and in our honeymoon period, we went to a mscp near her workplace to do it there.

Best part : she was in her work uniform that was a dress with quite a figure-hugging cut and was already prepared by not wearing any undergarments...
Was it obvious that she had no undergarments?
Old 02-08-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by enguaima View Post
Where u watch? So dark until the couple never notice u?
Old 02-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
DeadlyWiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorhero View Post
Hello brothers. Back for sharing.

So I was in one of those local U with a more vibrant hall community. It was very liberating at first because of all those intimate freshmen orientation camp games.
Very soon I managed to get to know a few girls. One of them became my gf after that. Let’s call her Amanda. Amanda is quite an athletic girl, slim while she had quite some assets, C At least. Always an instant hard on for me whenever she changes infront of me. We both don’t have room mates, so it was convenient for us to do all those naughty stuffs.
Things got pretty wild at the start, we would shower together, and she would blow me while you could hear the other guys going in and out of the toilet. Occasionally in the late nights, we wouldn’t even bother to fuck in those cubicles, we would do it right at the sink and you could hear footsteps outside the toilet and we would run to hide in the cubicle instead (wouldn’t want rumours to start you know). Just the excitement of someone walking in on us drives me crazy.
Very soon, we decided to be more adventurous, fucking with the room wide open in the afternoon (she used to stay at those corner of the hall where not a lot of people even walks past). But if you were to walk past, you could see that she is laid there fully naked getting pounded.

Funny thing is we tried to hide our relationship from the hall and I think we did so successfully for 3-4 months. Rumours were spreading about loud moans in the middle of the night but nobody knew it was us to date.

There was one incident that I cannot forget till date. We just started dating and were drinking in the room. Upon finishing half a whisky bottle from drinking games, so we decided to up the stake. Loser will strip instead. Managed to keep my boxers on while she gradually stripped her top and then bra off. That was the first time I saw her boobs, and even though she tried to shield it with her arm, I had an instant hard on. She could see it poking through my thin boxers and teased me a little, saying that she will kiss it through my boxers if she loses the next game.

But guess what I purposely lose next round so that I would have to remove my boxers too. Now she would have to kiss it without my boxers lol if she loses right. She fell into her own trap haha was quite proud of myself.

In case you think that was it and I was gonna earn a blowjob. Nope. Hall security knocked on the door. Apparently we were laughing too loud at 3am. I had to frantically wear back my boxer and she had to hide behind the door almost naked. The security could smell the alcohol, see the bra on the bed but decided not to barge in. Phew. We then decided it was too much risk to take so she went back to her room.
The security uncle very understanding haha
Old 02-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Just finished a deed with my gf at a HDB where they have double storey unit. The staircase is indeed a good place to hide for a quickie. Saw a lady wearing black tight body hugging minidress just now during supper and a lot of peekaboo upskirt when she uncross and cross her legs revealing her pink panty makes me imagine a lot of things.

Finished my supper and was walking home with my gf but still thinking about that pink panty, black tight body hugging minidress which I wanna bonk and I started touching my gf. Can see that she is horny too with my touch and we proceeded to a nearby HDB block with houses double storey units there. The staircase there is indeed a good hideout coz the open area is facing the forest and seldom people will use the staircase.

Reached the staircase and we explore the top and bottom floors to make sure the coast is cleared before locking lips with each other. And of course while locking lips, I was thinking of the lady at the coffeeshop just now. As my gf was wearing dress, it allows easy access to her pussy by lifting up her dress and pulling down her panty. I take a sniff at her panty before putting into my pants and rub her pussy to make a wet. Gosh, she was already wet and I put my hands there. I inserted two of my fingers and fingered her. Can see that she enjoyed it and her pussy tighten. Kiss her tightly and my other hands grabbing onto her boobs. She cum with her body twitching and can feel a lot of wetness flowing down to my hands. I took out my hands and suck her pussy juice on my fingers before lifting up her dress to clean her pussy with my tongue.

She pull down my pants with my underwear and my erected dick pops out at her. I asked her not to suck it coz I never washed after peeing and it will smells but she just put my dick into her mouth sucking it and twirling it with her tongue. It felt so nice. After a few good sucking, its time for me to insert into her as I do not want to spend too much time at that staircase in case we were found. I turned her around and she placed her hands on the staircase railing and I inserted her doggy style. Her pussy was still wet and the insertion was easy and smooth. She covered her mouth to soften her moaning in case somebody heard it. While dogging her, I still looks out for any movement around the staircase and still imaging I am fucking that black tight body hugging miniskirt lady with her tight pussy and nice butt.

After that I cum inside her (She is on safe period). She turned around and began sucking out all that cum on my dick before I dressed myself. She asked for her panty back but I denied and want her to walk back pantyless. She got no choice but to walk back without her panty and my sperm was also leaking down from her pussy to her legs. Sometimes she will clean up the sperm on her legs using her finger and put into her mouth and I enjoyed touching her pantyless butt under that dress.

What a good day today for me.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jadebunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Just finished a deed with my gf at a HDB where they have double storey unit. The staircase is indeed a good place to hide for a quickie. Saw a lady wearing black tight body hugging minidress just now during supper and a lot of peekaboo upskirt when she uncross and cross her legs revealing her pink panty makes me imagine a lot of things.

Finished my supper and was walking home with my gf but still thinking about that pink panty, black tight body hugging minidress which I wanna bonk and I started touching my gf. Can see that she is horny too with my touch and we proceeded to a nearby HDB block with houses double storey units there. The staircase there is indeed a good hideout coz the open area is facing the forest and seldom people will use the staircase.

Reached the staircase and we explore the top and bottom floors to make sure the coast is cleared before locking lips with each other. And of course while locking lips, I was thinking of the lady at the coffeeshop just now. As my gf was wearing dress, it allows easy access to her pussy by lifting up her dress and pulling down her panty. I take a sniff at her panty before putting into my pants and rub her pussy to make a wet. Gosh, she was already wet and I put my hands there. I inserted two of my fingers and fingered her. Can see that she enjoyed it and her pussy tighten. Kiss her tightly and my other hands grabbing onto her boobs. She cum with her body twitching and can feel a lot of wetness flowing down to my hands. I took out my hands and suck her pussy juice on my fingers before lifting up her dress to clean her pussy with my tongue.

She pull down my pants with my underwear and my erected dick pops out at her. I asked her not to suck it coz I never washed after peeing and it will smells but she just put my dick into her mouth sucking it and twirling it with her tongue. It felt so nice. After a few good sucking, its time for me to insert into her as I do not want to spend too much time at that staircase in case we were found. I turned her around and she placed her hands on the staircase railing and I inserted her doggy style. Her pussy was still wet and the insertion was easy and smooth. She covered her mouth to soften her moaning in case somebody heard it. While dogging her, I still looks out for any movement around the staircase and still imaging I am fucking that black tight body hugging miniskirt lady with her tight pussy and nice butt.

After that I cum inside her (She is on safe period). She turned around and began sucking out all that cum on my dick before I dressed myself. She asked for her panty back but I denied and want her to walk back pantyless. She got no choice but to walk back without her panty and my sperm was also leaking down from her pussy to her legs. Sometimes she will clean up the sperm on her legs using her finger and put into her mouth and I enjoyed touching her pantyless butt under that dress.

What a good day today for me.
Nice share bro, good to know you enjoyed your fucking
Old 03-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by itchytopside View Post
Was it obvious that she had no undergarments?
Top was more obvious than the bottom as she has those cute little eraser tip nipples... She had to prove the bottom though.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LoyalSalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Top was more obvious than the bottom as she has those cute little eraser tip nipples... She had to prove the bottom though.
Her male colleagues shiok lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1