The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BetterBuffet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Fetishism

Nice stuff TS
Old 12-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a quick bite sized story while I can squeeze in some time...

A couple months back, S and I used to borrow a friend's car when we are going out late at night. I enjoyed teasing him while he was driving - unzipping and playing with his gear stick 😏 while he was busy shifting other gears. On the expressway, when he gains a uniform speed, I sometimes steal the opportunity to give him a quick blowjob.

S gets hard so quickly and he often feeds me with a lot of his sweet precum, which I absolutely love cleaning off his cock for him.

By the time he turns into my estate, he would have a raging boner, and no mercy for me.

On that very day, S parked at the loading/unloading bay. There are only two of those lots, and one was already occupied but empty. The lots are shaded by trees, even though the street lights around us are quite bright. It was about midnight and most of the residents have retired home to sleep. However, people walking back from the bus stop or LRT station might still pass us otw to their block.

S reached into his pants and lifted up his entire package out of his pants, really making himself comfortable. "Suck it, baby," he encouraged. "You've got to keep your eyes open and look out for passerby ok? I live here baby. Can't be caught giving a bj in my own backyard." He reassured me all would be fine.

I dipped down and licked the base of his cock, then sucked first one testicle in my mouth and gently pulled on it, released it and took the second in my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. With my left hand, I continued to play with his balls while I licked his cock. From the base of his cock, I worked my way up slowly. Lick by lick, from base to tip, I coated his entire cock in saliva. I used my right hand to prop myself up and engulfed his dick head in my hot mouth. My left hand moved up to stroke his slippery shaft while I pump my head up and down.

We were both getting in the heat of it. S started reaching for my boobs when he pushed me off violently. "Baby stop!" He stuffed his junk back in his pants and zipped up. "Omg there's so many people next to us! Hahahaha. Sorry sorry!"

I frantically looked up and there were 4 burly guys standing by the car next to us, smoking. And one of them was peering into our window!

Laughing, we drove off and S dropped me off inside my connecting multistorey carpark to go home.
Old 13-11-2015, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q. very much sis for squeezing time in the morning to share wif us yr exciting & thrilling car sex adventure wif yr bf !...

..as much as we enjoy having our penises being sucked & engulfed by u girls, we still can't imagine the pleasure u girls get when u're playing wif yr guy's rock hard penis in yr mouths...Must be very fanstastic & erotic feeling, i must say ! ...Greatly appreciate & keep on wif yr exciting sharing, dear sis !...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitionist View Post
I'll let you know if I need your help
sis you never try never know ..
Old 13-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitionist View Post
Taking a poll.

S and I are just wondering... How many of you would be interested to watch us fuck up close? And maybe even pay for it?
sis i join queue, I also can help
Old 13-11-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 9
DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
sis i join queue, I also can help
What is the queue no. now?
Old 14-11-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support!!!! Or jerk while watching up close. Hehe
Old 14-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OCPCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
sis you never try never know ..
Very well said, kekeke
Old 14-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGanGoofy View Post
What is the queue no. now?
Hmm... Currently, I have about 10 in the queue, including those who sent me pm or chats. Just enough to start a small close-door private session. Hahaha! Jk.

Still working up the guts to invite someone directly to watch us, but at least we know there's no shortage of an audience when we need it. Thanks guys!

(working on a story now, will be up soon)
Old 14-11-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
Sniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1 more in line
Old 14-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

November 2014. S and I were in a beautiful hotel room in Chiangmai, Thailand. The room was laid out with cold marble flooring, and on it, rested an elegant 4-post bed, decorated with soft white chiffon fabric.

In a bid to spice things up, S and I decided to play the "rape" game.

(Disclaimer: This post in no way promotes rape, nor undermines the severity of rape and its impact on its victims.)

I played the victim, and S was the aggressor. I was wrapped in the hotel's white cotton bath robe. I curled up in a fetal position as S tried to forcefully pull me onto my back. "No! Get off me!" I shrieked. However, his strong arms easily over powered me and he flipped me over and pressed his body weight over mine. With deft movements, he moved his hands between us to untie the cord holding my bath robe in place and whipped it open. He held both my arms down as I struggled.

"I'm going to devour you slowly. Stay still!"

S tried to kiss me as I pursed my lips tight and used my hips to throw him off. He came back stronger, sitting down on my hips and pinning my arms down tightly above my head. "Please don't," I whimpered. He stared at me with steely eyes as he moved his mouth down to my collarbone and bit me lightly. Warmth seemed to emanate from my pussy, spreading up to my abdomen, contradicting my role. But I was loving the game and how sexy he was when he was rough. S traced a tingling trail across my chest as he continued his downward path to the tight hard buds on my breasts. My nipples are a light brown-pink colour, and they're very sensitive when stimulated. S took the right nipple in his mouth and flicked it with his wet tongue, and blew lightly against it. The cold air made my nipple bunch up painfully, and now I struggled against his restraints to push his head down to engulf my breasts. S didn't budge and left me desperate in my lust.

S shifted his hips back to place his penis at my entrance, lightly caressing my labia and teasing me to increased wetness. "No!" I shrieked despite myself, bending my legs at my knees so he could force me into submission again. Letting go of my hands, S grabbed my legs and forced them outwards, and without warning, planted his cock deep into my pussy. "Mmmmmm..." my pussy walls pressed down tightly against his cock. Making feeble attempts, I tried to push S away, partly not wanting him to stop fucking me. He pressed on, slowly grinding his hips in a slight upward motion to hit my g spot.

I sat up to resist his advances, and my clit rested against his pelvis. S groped my boobs and continued fucking me at a deliberate pace, not too fast or slow, where I could enjoy feeling every inch of his cock slowly leave and re-enter me. I digged my fingernails into his back as I enjoyed the onslaught.

After awhile, he pulled out and grabbed my shoulders forwards, maneuvering himself behind me. S roughly pushed my head down against the soft cotton bed sheet and pulled my hips up towards him. His cock, glistening and slippery in my juices, probed my ass a couple of times, seaching for a new entrance. I was scared but a little excited as his hard rod exerted pressure against my tight asshole. It was a path uncharted by the both of us. Just then the pressure subsided, and his cock re-entered me. I moaned as ripples of pleasure rocked my being. S picked up speed and my moaning kept up. Before long, he sighed as he cock twitched and unloaded a long stream of cum into my pussy.

We both crumbled into the sheets.

"I need a shower, baby." I mumbled and got up when I recovered from the episode. S nodded and dozed off.

When I got back from my shower, S got up to go. "Let's sleep when I'm done, baby. It's been a long day," he said as he closed the bathroom door behind him, but I had other plans.

I hadn't cum and was still horny. I rummaged my bag for the lingerie I had brought for him...
Old 14-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 12
santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!

When u doing it again. I going to join.
Old 14-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
SamsungS5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
When u doing it again. I going to join.
Join what, u didn't specify ...... seems like u want to be raped by S
Old 14-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

upped u 3 points for making my cock stand to attention.

had to pcc
Old 14-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
upped u 3 points for making my cock stand to attention.

had to pcc
Just made S cock stand to attention in Sentosa too. He just untied my bikini to finger me after I gave him a bj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1