The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exhibitionist Fetishism

Watching a guy get turned on because of me is the biggest turn on for myself. Some days when I get really naughty, I spice it up by going out without my usual thong and lacey bra and it gives me the biggest thrill ever. As soon as I catch someone noticing my boobs through my soft cotton top, my nipples immediately tighten up to hard knots and I feel my pussy juices start to flow as I fantasise about his growing hardon ready to spring free once I unzip his pants.

Last year, I found a partner who is willing to help me explore my fetish...
Old 08-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Stinkfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStinkfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Fetishism

What are the size of your boobs ?
Old 08-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Sis,u can try on me whether I will turn on because of u

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 08-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkfly View Post
What are the size of your boobs ?
They're 32C. Just a nice handful.
Old 08-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,u can try on me whether I will turn on because of u
I'm always trying new outdoor places with my partner. If you're lucky, you might catch us. I'll be writing more of our stories when I have the time. ;p
Old 08-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iManure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, please PM the location where you will be exhibiting yourself
Old 08-11-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please share some stories
Old 08-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerNasi View Post
TS please share some stories
I need some quiet time alone to sit down and write. Hehe. Patience will reap rewards
Old 08-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

I shall start w when we were still exploring each others boundaries. And by "we", I mean me & my sexy beast, who frm hereon, I'll refer to as S. Bcoz he puts the S in sexy

Two hot-blooded adults in their prime, we were making passionate love wheneva we had an empty house or when we cld check in. But tht wasnt enuf.

Some days, he wld kiss my neck on the escalator and squeeze my ass & tht wld b enuf to drive me into a drunken sex frenzy.

Up till this moment in our rship, we had only fucked indoors. We were at a library one day & S cheekily spanked my ass & gv it a nice squeeze w his strong hand. The warmth frm the tingling pain spreaded to my clit & involuntarily, my pussy clenched tight. I picked out a large heavy book & led him to a row of seats against the wall, where there were a few other men seated, engrossed in their own literary choices.

I opened the book on my lap & flipped thru the pages slowly. W my free hand, I lightly placed it above S crotch & stroked. He moaned low & deep, close to my ear. His breath tickled my ear, and I felt the tingles spreading dwn my neck to my boobs, & my nipples immediately craved attention. I giggled as I watched his expression, and S smirked. I leant in to his ear, as if to whisper, but licked his earlobe & moved dwn slowly to his neck. I felt his cock harden under my palm & push against his tight jeans.

S: I'm so hard. Cn u feel me?
Me: Mmm yeah. (I grab his cock & gv it a light squeeze) I want this in my tight pussy.
S: Fuck. Y are u doing this to me? (looks ard uncomfortably)

I wanted to see how far I cld push his limits. I continued stroking his hard cock & felt the heat frm his crotch. Then his cock twitched in my hand & I spreaded my legs slightly, smiling coyly at S.

S seemed to get the hint. He plc his hand tentatively on my thigh & then slowly, his fingers crawled up my thigh under my skirt, closer and closer to my pussy. My pussy was dripping wet w anticipation by the time he got to it. S gasped in surprise when he felt how moist I was.

S: omg ure so wet!!!
Me: I'm hungry fr ur cock, S. Fuck me.

He growled low & deep & inserted his finger into my pussy. My pussy clenched tight ard it & I think the guys beside us started noticing us fidgeting. Tht thrilled me even more.

S fingers slid slowly in and out of my pussy & I leant ovr to bite his shoulder to keep frm moaning. He pulled his finger out and I exhaled heavily. I needed his finger back in my pussy! He moved it up to my clit & teased it unrelentingly. My juices coated ovr his finger made it feel that much more amazing on my clit. His fingers slid around my swollen clit in circles. I was dizzy with ecstasy! Then he slid 2 fingers in my wet wanting pussy & finger fucked me in extremely slow torture.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

My way of taking revenge was to plc his bag on his lap. I unzipped his jeans & slid my hand in to grab his hard cock. I felt the familiar stickiness of his precum & brought my finger to my mouth & licked his precum off 1st my index finger then my middle finger. S groaned.

He zipped his jeans bck up & grabbed my hand.

S: Put the book bck.

I giggled, knowing I had achieved my objective.

S: ure such a horny slut. MY slut.

The hungry look in S eyes made my knees weak. I wanted to straddle him & fuck him right there on the library seat. I stood up and felt my skirt swish & as I walked it stuck to my leg.

Me: omg! Hahaha. You made me so wet, it dripped all ovr my skirt! Wru taking me?
Old 09-11-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
beefnoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice boobs you have
Old 09-11-2015, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 09-11-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
49049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS ...... camping here
Old 09-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bahamut84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish can see it live :x

Had not been able to spot such thing before. Not even a girl who didnt wear any undergarments
Old 09-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

S dragged me past the crowd to the narrow corridor leading to the toilet. He walked before me and then turned back and beckoned, "hurry." S held the toilet door open and ushered me in, before hastily locking it behind us.

Once in, he grabbed my waist and folded me forcefully over the sink. The excitement of being fingered in the library and being dominated like that drove me into a new high.

S: Fucking whore. I'm gonna fuck you so hard.

In a swift movement, S tucked his thumbs over the thin strap of my thong and pulled it down to my ankles. I purred with delight and gripped the edges of the sink tight, steadying myself for the punishment I knew S was gonna mete out for being such a nasty girl.

I heard him unzipping his jeans behind me and I arched my back further to tilt my glistening pussy towards him, giving him as much of a view as possible. There was a mirror in front of the sink and he looked me dead in the eye and smirked as he pressed his hardon against my wet slippery hole. "Mmmmmm baby... Fuck that feels so goooood," I moaned as his dick head pushed into my pussy, and the rest of his length followed. S thrusted his hips roughly towards me and I jerked forwards, my thighs pressed hard against the sink, which was undoubtedly going to leave red indents on my skin later.

His cock buried deep in my pussy, he never took his eyes off me from our mirrored reflections. He grabbed my hip with one hand, and gathered my hair with the other, and pulled my hair back. Satisfied that he had me where I wanted, S bucked his hips and fucked me hard and fast. His hard veiny cock pummelled my pussy repeatedly. "Baby, yes! Fuck yesss. Harder!" I cried between moans. I started to feel the familiar warmth from deep in my pussy start to grow and spread to my abdomen. I pushed my ass and pussy and grinded against S, syncing with his rhythm while hungry for my own release.

Just then we were interrupted by knocking on the door.

S let go of my hair and my head snapped back. I inhaled sharply just as he clamped his hand tight against my mouth.

"Shh..." he leant forward and commanded, "don't make a sound." I glanced down at the gaps on the door and saw a pair of legs standing right outside the door. S still had his hand on my mouth, restricting my movement.

The bucking of his hips picked up pace and I strained to maintain my breathing and keep quiet. His fingers digged into the soft flesh of my hips and his whole body went stiff behind me. His cock twitched in my pussy and he released his load deep inside me. My sensitive pussy reacted by contracting and massaging his cock each time it twitched.

S released his grip on me and hugged me from behind. He kissed my shoulder blade as his dick slid out of me, leaving me feeling empty. "I love you," he said as he kissed me again.

He cheekily spanked my ass, then started cleaning himself up with the cheap toilet paper. I did the same. We opened the door and hurried out as knowing eyes looked our way and judged. I must have blushed a deep red, clinging onto S arm and taking quick strides away.

"Baby!" I stopped abruptly and cried out. Hot cum was flowing out of my pussy. "what's wrong?" S looked concerned. I told him in a hushed whisper. He chuckled and winked at me.

Something stirred in me. I tightened my grip of his hand and purred at this sexy man. I hadn't cum during our quickie, and I just wanted to get home quick and ride him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1