The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

previously... I slept with weird dreams of boys’ dick and John’s dick, all chasing after me as I ran naked. Woke up with soiled panties again. Argh….

John Perspective

Mum texted me today she will be late and ask me to get my own dinner. She will be home around 11pm. Wow great! I have been getting frisky with my girlfriend Esther lately. Esther was a hot and horny gal, getting lots of attention from the boys as well as girls at school. Big tits, perky ass and a cfm face, just think of her makes me hard already. I told Esther my mum won't be home early today and shot her a "you know what I am thinking" glance to her during class today. She was just sitting next to me. She respond by giving my dick a squeeze.

After school me and Esther went for our dinner at nearby coffee shop then headed back home. I was touching Esther tactically with every chance I got, squeezing her butt, caressing the side of her breast through her uniform, etc. Soon we reach home around 7.30pm. Once inside my room, Esther plop down on my chair as usual and start to check out my av collection. My latest download was a an incest theme anime.

I went over and she got up for me to sit on the chair while she sit on my lap. Our usual way of sitting when we watch av together. Esther was obviously engross with the anime and her breathing was getting heavy. I suck on her neck as my left hand went under skirt, lightly caress her inner thigh, my right hand massage her breast through her uniform.

"mmmm....", Esther like what I did and open her legs wider. She turn her head and we lock lips, frenching, chasing each other's tongue. By now my right hand has went under her uniform and her bra, playing with her harden nipple. My left hand lightly traces her clit opening through her panties, working on her clit in a up and down movement, poking gently in mini intervals.

"ahhhhh....", Esther moans, muffled by our still frenching mouth. I felt her getting wet already. My finger push her panties to the side and went for direct assault. It's slick and wet now, my middle finger find it's way into her warm pussy, heat emanating from within. I felt the flesh parted for my finger and Esther responded with more moaning, she broke the kiss and said:

"yes.... right there... yes... rub that spot baby...". Her ass starts to grind into my already harden dick. I suck her ear lope, then I whisper: "I wanna lick you now, you want it?". "YES!".

to be cuntinued...

Last edited by Irondick666; 14-03-2015 at 11:59 AM.
Old 26-02-2015, 03:30 AM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously... I suck her ear lope, then I whisper: "I wanna lick you now, you want it?". "YES!".

Susan Perspective

I drove home and reach the door step at 8pm. Client cancelled their plan so I got to go home early. I bought chicken rice from a nearby stall. I texted John if he wants chicken rice too but he didn't respond. Hmmm... that boy probably makan already. At least answer you mum, take your "Irondick" smack you then you know. I was making my way to my room thinking about John's picture AGAIN, then I heard talking from John's room when I was few meters away.

I tip toe to John's room. His door was only half close. It's not exactly easy to peep and not get caught, but I tried my best to be extremely tactical, peep from a low angle, ready to pull back if required. WTF?? John's girlfriend Esther was on his bed, legs wide open while John's head was between her thigh, licking and sucking her pussy, with his left hand fingering her at the same time. "ARRRRHHHHH.... MMMMMMM....", Esther was obviously enjoying herself, her moaning sounds like a horny song, with ups and down, interject with "YES! DON'T STOP BABY, LICK ME HARD"...

I was thinking should I go back to my room but somehow I just glued there. Transfixed by my son's pussy eating and fingering skill. Juice soon start to leak and I felt wetness on my panties. I was wearing a mini skirt, I watch with amazement as I kneel there, spread my legs and begin to feel myself...

To be cuntinued...
Old 26-02-2015, 04:09 AM
Samster

Previously...I watch with amazement as I kneel there, spread my legs and begin to feel myself...

Esther's one hand was on Johh's head, caressing his hair as he eats her pussy, her other hand was pinching her on nipples, biting her lips, frowning in pure pleasures... "Fuck.... Yes John... Yes... Keep going...", Esther said with shallow breath.

John was still licking her pussy, but his left hand is now stroking his dick. From my view I can tell it's already quite big, but with his stroking it's growing to a full hard, delicious dick, ready to tear any pussy in his way. My god... it's really BIG. How can a young boy has such big dick, but then his dad is big too. Must be the genes. WTF am I thinking?! Fuck sake he's your son Susan! But the devil win and I push my thong to one side and keep rubbing my clits.

I can feel my juice leaking along my thigh now, I had to be careful not to make that squishing sound in case John can hear me. Soon I shuddered with my 1st orgasm as a peeping mum, I have to bite my lips to prevent myself from crying out in wanton joy.

Esther bite her lips to suppress her on coming orgasm, trying hard not to moan too loud. It hit her and she shuddered, her body twitching lightly from that fucking great feeling of bliss. She arched her back, head fall back and close her eyes, hand clutching on John's hair tightly as she had her powerful orgasm.... "fuccccckkkkkk.....", yelp Esther. My boy is good! I missed someone licking me like that... I unbotton my blouse and pushes my bra up, exposing my breast, it yearns to be touch. I rub my nipples hard, playing with my nipples makes me leak even more. The fire in my stomach is burning with a fierce vengeance and I have forgotten everything else, except to watch my son fuck his girlfriend while I masturbate outside his room...

To be cuntinued...
Old 26-02-2015, 04:10 AM
Samster

Thx to bro who upz me. Stay tune for more. Got to rest now.
Old 26-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkboi24 View Post
Seriously, what the fuck just happen.
After just having 2 shot with my wife and saw your post. I have my 3rd round with her again within a night.

A good story written, keep the flow going bro.

PS.
Are you sure that it's a friction story? I used to have a FB by the name of Susan too. HOT MILF 40+ seen as hot as your in-story Mum. But I'm darm sure his husband is still around when we'll are fucking around.
ur balls must be damn dry
Old 27-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kaychye11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any updates?
Old 27-02-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

previously... and I have forgotten everything else, except to watch my son fuck his girlfriend while I masturbate outside his room...

I saw John move up and suck on Esther's nipple and his left hand position his dick on Esther's pussy lips. Mmmm... my naughty boy was using his dick head to rub on her clits up and down, teasing her. Oh god... I stick a finger into myself... anticipating John's next move. "arhhh.....", Esther raise her butt, but John maintain the distance. "What do you want baby? Tell me", John teased further. Just push it in!! I scream it my heart as I quicken the pace of my own fingering. Esther definitely agrees with me as she beg, "Fuck me John! Fuck! Push it in!!".

"arh...!!", Esther groan with satisfaction, "ahhh.... fuck... yes... it's so deep... fuck me hard John". John pump hard and fast in missionary position. Watching his butt moving up and down as he fuck Esther is simply mesmerizing. Fuck.... I want it bad....

"Turn over baby, doggy time", John command. Esther move with well rehearsed action and promptly got into position, John hold her waist with both hands as he continue fucking Esther with great tempo and force, with every thrust Esther yelp with joy.. "ah... ah... ah... ah... yes baby... it's so good... ah.. ahhh...". I want it, I want it, I want! I want! I want!... My mind is filled with unyielding lust. Fuck.... John...

My eyes glazed with desires and I lost in my own world for a while. I snapped back to my senses and they have already changed position. John was lying down with Esther on top of John and riding him, her breast bouncing as she put her hands on John's chest, alternating between riding and rocking on my boy's dick. Esther was facing in my direction and then it happened, Esther and my eyes met!

Shit! I ducked and hide behind the door, frozen in fear that I was caught peeping. I listen intensely, expecting the worst, but the sound of sex continues with Esther squeal and whimp in delightful animalistic pleasures. Should I leave now?? Esther definitely saw me, but she kept going. What does that mean?? Moments later I can’t help but peep again.

John was still lying down and Esther was giving him a blowjob. Esther has his dick in her mouth, sucking hard and bobbing her head up and down. “Fuck yes! Suck it baby… it’s good…”, John closed his eyes and enjoying himself. Esther saw me again during her enthusiastic blowing, without pausing she winked at me, eyes on me for few seconds as she blows, her mouth leaves the cock and she signal to me with her forefinger “shhhhhh”, then she continue with her blowjob. I blinked, WTF? She enjoy me watching her having sex with my son?? John was oblivious to our exchange.

The thought of leaving is gone, Esther is like an accomplice to my peeping, enjoying my boy’s dick. I watch with wide eyes, substituting Esther with me in my mind, sucking that enormous dick. “ahhhhh…”, I heave a silent moan, my hand reach between my legs again….

to be cuntinued...
Old 27-02-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

previously... I heave a silent moan, my hand reach between my legs again….

From the look of things they were not the first time having sex, they were very well coordinated. After the blowjob Esther lay on top of John facing the ceiling, in line with him facing the same direction with her knees bend, John bend his knees to support her in position and at the same time thrust upwards into her pussy. John’s hand was free to roam her body, playing with her breasts, his hands can barely cover her breast. Wow?! I never try that position before! Where did my boy learn all these?? He seems to be able to pull this off easily with his long dick.

Esther was in ecstasy and she rub her clitoris as John pump hard into her. Then John roll her over and got Esther into the doggy position again. “I am going to cum baby…”, said John. “Cum in me baby! I want to feel your cum…”, Esther cried out, head buried into the pillow, suffocating her cries. John increased his tempo and the smacking sound of flesh bumping fills the room, “piak piak piak piak….” Oh god… I found the sound super erotic and increase my fingering speed as well.

“ARRGGGG…….”, John groan deeply…. His butt tighten and unload his hot seeds deep into Esther. “Fuck YES! Cum in me!”, Esther raise her head from the pillow and wail in pure pleasure. It lasted few seconds, then John collapsed onto Esther and they both lay there panting. I had my second orgasm as John shoot his load, spasm hit me and I felt my pussy walls grip my own fingers. I had to cover my mouth as I cum. I checked the floor to make sure my juice did not leak onto it. I adjusted my clothing then I covertly retreat to the door and got out of the house quietly.

I took the lift and went back to my car. I sat there replaying what I just saw in my head. The image of John hard dick pounding Esther fills my mind. With it I can’t help but started to touch myself again. I check the surrounding and I was parked at a corner, no one around. I unbutton my blouse, unsnap my bra from the front and my breast meet the cold air in the car, nipples pointed, crying for attention. I play with my nips with one hand while the other hand found it’s spot, still wet and aroused. “Ahhh….”, I moan softly. I did something I never did before, I suck my wet fingers, tasting my own juice, sucking it like it’s John’s dick, my fingers on my wet pussy working it’s magic. “ohhh…. Yes John…. Harder…”, I murmurs as I finger fuck myself. “ahhhhhh….”, I hit the peak and I squirt, wetting my leather car seats. I sat there catching my breath and recompose myself. I took out a tissue pack from my car’s compartment and wipe away my love juice… I check the time and it’s 9pm already.

to be cuntinued...
Old 27-02-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Nice read, please continue,,,,,,,

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 27-02-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

previously… I check the time and it’s 9pm already.

I went home AGAIN, but making enough noise to “announce” I am back:

“John! Mum’s home! I got chicken rice, you want some?”. I survey the house and I have a open concept kitchen, they were obviously still in their room. John’s room open and John walks out.

“hey mum, thought you said you’ll be back later?”, asked John

“well change of plan by clients, so I got to go off earlier”, I look at John, hair slightly messy, in his gym vest and shorts. His hair reminds me of Esther’s hand earlier. Lucky bitch you...

“Hi auntie susan”, Esther follows behind and greeted me, looking all fresh and radiant in her school uniform. Who says that a women looks more radiant with good sex? Hmmm...

I looked at her with complicated feelings. She didn’t sound out when she caught me peeping. I appreciate her action but at the same time feeling jealous of her, enjoying my son with such abundance. Enjoying that big hard pussy pounding dick which I am finding it harder and harder to resist.

“Hey Esther, nice to “see” you again”, I said. Esther winked at me again.

“Auntie Susan it’s really nice to “see” you too”, “I always tell my mum auntie Susan looks like my sister, we have such resemblance when we stand together”. Esther went around and hold my arms, pressing her face next to mine. She stuff something in my hand while holding my arm. “John don’t you think so?”, she asked.

“Yeah, mum you and Esther do look so much alike”, John grinned and said. “she can be your god daughter!”.

Esther was eager to agree, “yeah auntie Susan, can you be my godma?”, she looks at me in the eyes and I think I saw a hint of naughtiness in it. What’s she up to? I felt somehow compelled to agree, a strange feeling inside me wants me to say yes.

“Sure Esther, old aunties like me sure like to have a god daughter like you”, I replied. “you can come and visit your godma anytime”.

"Really!? Great! Anyway I am done with my "studies" with John, he really "do" me a lot of good today with my school work", quipped Esther.

I can felt my temple twitching, Esther was all smile with me as she said that. I am going to get you someday you little naughty bitch.

"See you later mum, I will see Esther to the bus stop", my gentleman son offers.

"See you godma!", Esther winked at me and left with John. As soon as the door closed I check what Esther had stuffed into my hand. It was a piece of paper with her cellphone number on it. My new god daughter. I add her contact to my phone and watsapp her:

"what are you up to young lady", I asked.

"you'll see fyi, John and I share everything ", Esther replied. Her last message had me stunned.

"one last thing, John really fuck me hard and good today, I guess he's seeing me as his mum when he fuck me, talk to u again, *hornymum*".

To be cunnnntinue...
Old 27-02-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Enjoyed reading this...(",)
*winks*
Old 27-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

previously... I guess he's seeing me as his mum when he fuck me, talk to u again, *hornymum*".

WTH?? How much did John tell Esther. Everything?? Did he show her my photos?? My god... My brain ticks furiously with all the possible scenarios. He's getting his fix of fucking his mum by fucking Esther?? No.... No... This is getting out of hand.

It suddenly hit me that I should check out John's room before he comes back. I went into his room and listen out at the same time if John comes back. The bed sheet, some part of it was still wet. Hmmm... I checked the paper basket next to the computer desk. Crumpled tissue paper, still wet. I couldn't resist but pick one up with 2 fingers. Was it John's cum? Or Esther? Or both? I remember John has shoot his load into Esther. So it's probably a mix of Esther's juice and John's cum. I smell it briefly... You pervert horny mum... I think to myself.

I finally decided to stop thinking about it and took a quick bath before John comes back, washing away the stickiness of my cunny. I put on my lace cami and shorts. I knew John will enjoy it when he comes back. I sat on the single seater sofa and watch TV, flipping channel mindlessly, eating my chicken rice as my thoughts fades to the scene when John was eating Esther... I missed having a man licking me like John did to Esther... It occurs to me suddenly that could John be thinking of me when he eats Esther??

John Perspective:

I open the door and mum was sitting there, having her late dinner. My breath paused for a second, first time seeing mum wearing such an outfit watching TV. It seems mum is not wearing a bra... What about her underwear? I wonder.

"Hey mum, going to take a bath now", "talk to you later". I promptly headed for the bathroom. I just had a good session with Esther, but my hormones stirs again when I found a fresh new worn panties. It was a red T-back thong. Fuck... it's soaking wet with cunt juice... Looks like mum enjoyed my show alot. Esther told me just now on the way to the bus stop that she caught mum watching us. She also finds mum attractive to her, in a sexual way. When I heard that I immediately had a hard on. WTF?! Should have hint to me earlier, I would have put on a more "powerful" show for mum. Aiya, so wasted... But Esther, wow she surprised me... I knew she's into dick, but a gal?? Wow.... I start to fantasies Esther and Mum going at it like those av show. Mum and god daughter... Holy smoke... "Haiku haiku, kimochi!!", my active imagination running wild. Thong in my face again... Breath... breath... as if my life depends on it.

I didn't waste too much time this time, eager to sit myself down at the sofa, closer to mum.

To be cunnntinued...
Old 27-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow nice story please continue.
I reading it makes me so honey
I need a girl to suck my dick .I need to release it.
Old 28-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS;

Please continue, can't wait,,,,

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 28-02-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster

Sorry guys. Still slogging at office.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1