The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.
so far, the only chances of me catching glimpes of braless ladies r actually domestic helpers in the early mornings, or in the late evenings. once in awhile, maybe witness angmo ladies with erect nipples in the shopping belt. maybe once in a long while catch a glimpse of braless ladies at the beach.

no disrespect to our local gals, but some of them really don't need to waste $ on brassieres, cos brassieres were designed to support the assets, and if theres no heavy load to support, theres really no need to wear them. if they're concerned about accidental exposure, nipple patches r good enough.

besides, our climate really isnt ideal for brassieres, the unnecessary build up of temperature is also bad for the skin in the region. if gals feel a little more secure in wearing something, there r lots of microfiber or breathable cotton types out there.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Probably cuz we guys presume local gals always wear bra. Moreover local gals who go braless take extra care not to expose too much thus making us guys not taking 2nd glance.
Have to agree bro But for me I don't really aim or bio the top..... so even have I might have miss it. I would always aim lower haha legs.....
Old 03-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Have to agree bro But for me I don't really aim or bio the top..... so even have I might have miss it. I would always aim lower haha legs.....
Next time scan faster... Train urself to scan bosom, legs n booty all at the same time!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro ralliart you good one shot aim all no waste time and looking for target.
Up Bro..
Old 03-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboys View Post
Wow bro ralliart you good one shot aim all no waste time and looking for target.
Up Bro..
Im not looking for targets bro... Im juz appreciating the beauty of gods creation. If there r more local gals gng braless like our dear TS, i would die a happy man!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My wife is quite liberal in this area. She always braless at home and would occasionally go out braless too. It depends on what she's wearing. Usually it will not be a body hugging outfit, perhaps a dress. And I'll grab her boobs when I know she's braless. Such a turn on.

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 03-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

rmb 10 years ago doing part time job at retail store.
Then got this slim, should be late 30s came in. She went down to have a look at some clothes. saw her LOBANG. no bra pointed nips. instant hard on, then i got to cover here and there cause of the bulge. lol
Old 03-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Going by all the replies from you guys, it isn't as uncommon as one thinks huh!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Going by all the replies from you guys, it isn't as uncommon as one thinks huh!
U will b surprised by the number of liberal gals around us. My ex often goes commando n the only time im embarrassed is when i found red stains behind her skirt while shopping! I bet many guys have hit the jackpot seeing her crossing her legs...

Old 04-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This morning saw a lady wearing singlet in the market. Her pointed nipple greeted me good morning.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pork Belly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakorn View Post
This morning saw a lady wearing singlet in the market. Her pointed nipple greeted me good morning.
MILFS 30s to 40's ???
Old 05-04-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Bodyache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't have a daughter so i won't know
But for me going braless is to enjoy the liberated feeling
Nothing to do with showing off, teasing or anything along that line.

I agreed on the liberated feeling.... same feel when I go commando underneath

Back to your qns....ya spotted some Caucasians but its the local ladies that turns my head.... saw them at different places.... restaurants... and city centre mainly.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yup agree with many brother here that its more often to see caucasian going braless rather than local ladies.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
yup agree with many brother here that its more often to see caucasian going braless rather than local ladies.
Sis,U can start the ball rowing by going braless.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chiobus go braless for their reasons... Usually not to seduce anyone.
So, Yandaos don't think so much...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1