The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kexui View Post
Had a gathering with colleagues at chalet. Was playing cards and drinking, everyone getting high, change the rules from drinking to stripping for loser. In the end saw my female colleagues fully naked
Sounds interesting, all of them?
Old 04-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I used to work at PINK LIVE ENTERTAINMENT a night club approx 28 yrs ago.

Every Monday, we have this so called model night where the night club hired some model wannabe to catwalk in their bikini on the dance floor.

And there was this Aqua Aqua Singer asked me to go find Mummy XYZ here. So after going around I can't find Mummy XYZ. So I tell him, handsome I can't find. And then he said go to the resting room find her lah....

Nabay how I know where is resting room.... So I just go lor, there are a few room so I anyhow open 1 lah.

To my surprise.... All the model wannabes were changing inside....

We all work for PINK LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, I guess we are all colleagues hor, saw at least 5 of them naked

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 06-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post

Every Monday, we have this so called model night where the night club hired some model wannabe to catwalk in their bikini on the dance floor.

And there was this Aqua Aqua Singer asked me to go find Mummy XYZ here. So after going around I can't find Mummy XYZ. So I tell him, handsome I can't find. And then he said go to the resting room find her lah....

Nabay how I know where is resting room.... So I just go lor, there are a few room so I anyhow open 1 lah.

We all work for PINK LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, I guess we are all colleagues hor, saw at least 5 of them naked
I used to have a colleague which was an ex-model, swim suit and stuff. She used to tell me it's quite normal to be very busy backstage in various stages of undress.

Anyway, she really knows how to dress up and make your nose bleed. Many of my male colleagues whom are married find it hard to resist her seduction.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fffok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post

Hahaha you damn lucky! Change bikini sure naked ma, cannot be wearing panties unless they so kiasu until wear a g-string under the bikini
Old 15-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

2 incidents which happened to my gf recently

I was in office when I realised I left something at home. During lunchtime, I drove home along with a few colleagues as we were going out for lunch. Gf qas working from home so called her to bring down my stuff... and she came down in a shorts and a tight fitting thin spaghetti top without any bra. It was windy and her nipples were hard and obvious. She didn't know my colleagues were coming along and they were all staring at her.

Gf was outside my house corridor smoking when I wanted to throw rubbish into the common rubbish chute. Since she was outside, asked her to help me throw. She was in her underwear and a spaghettitop... no bottoms or bra. It was at night and this is usually what she wore at home. She went over near the lift lobby to throw and when she was about to walk back, so "lucky" the lift door open and my neighbour and his mahjong friends came out. She tried to pull down her spaghetti top to cover her panty but not enough to cover. She tried to act normal and quickly walk back. But she knew the guys were looking at her.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
2 incidents which happened to my gf recently

I was in office when I realised I left something at home. During lunchtime, I drove home along with a few colleagues as we were going out for lunch. Gf qas working from home so called her to bring down my stuff... and she came down in a shorts and a tight fitting thin spaghetti top without any bra. It was windy and her nipples were hard and obvious. She didn't know my colleagues were coming along and they were all staring at her.

Gf was outside my house corridor smoking when I wanted to throw rubbish into the common rubbish chute. Since she was outside, asked her to help me throw. She was in her underwear and a spaghettitop... no bottoms or bra. It was at night and this is usually what she wore at home. She went over near the lift lobby to throw and when she was about to walk back, so "lucky" the lift door open and my neighbour and his mahjong friends came out. She tried to pull down her spaghetti top to cover her panty but not enough to cover. She tried to act normal and quickly walk back. But she knew the guys were looking at her.
Omg !..bro TwinX gf is a notti girl again ..all the guys "tan tiok" got to see her zaogeng her 2 notti nipples and sexy panties UNEXPECTEDLY ! ...thanks for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

I realise nowaday girl don't like to wear bra when at home.
Old 15-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
I don't think any normal girls like to wear bra at home. Hahahaha. Only for those super conservative will.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 15-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
I don't think any normal girls like to wear bra at home. Hahahaha. Only for those super conservative will.
You will be surprised that many still do.. cos many still hv this shameful feeling if they do go braless at home since they hv been so used to wearing them since they were small little girls at puberty n even the married ladies n their maids, many still feel bad about not wearing their bras at home

as for those single or yet-to-be married ones, they hv just as conservative mums n guys in the home, who they would be shy to let them see their pokies sticking out or dangling inside the blouse or tee shirts they r wearing...

Last edited by Rickey; 15-08-2020 at 04:05 PM.
Old 15-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
picolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !..bro TwinX gf is a notti girl again ..all the guys "tan tiok" got to see her zaogeng her 2 notti nipples and sexy panties UNEXPECTEDLY ! ...thanks for sharing
Or even a dark patch if the panty is thin and translucent
Old 15-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Huhhhh got girls wear bra at home?! That's crazy ahhaa. I almost never wear bra at home, even if got people around LOL.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Huhhhh got girls wear bra at home?! That's crazy ahhaa. I almost never wear bra at home, even if got people around LOL.
wow ! ..hahaha...i think if that is the case, then can you welcome us guys to visit u at home as often as we can to see you for the wonderful view, is that alright with u sis ???

Old 15-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
southeastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow ! ..hahaha...i think if that is the case, then can you welcome us guys to visit u at home as often as we can to see you for the wonderful view, is that alright with u sis ???
Let's pay sis rachangelx a visit, but limit to 5 pax hor
Old 15-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Went to meet my prc tenant who is expecting me

Shock to see her in a big over size shirt, no bra no panty line, my mind went wild
Old 15-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGiant View Post
Went to meet my prc tenant who is expecting me

Shock to see her in a big over size shirt, no bra no panty line, my mind went wild
Nice, any happy ending?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1