The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old Today, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 19
simnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Remove the safeentry check in but continue with the temperature taking ?
That was before CB, now different as they need to keep infected numbers in check

Maybe use a prepaid card for the safe entry as cheaper to register one
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 19
simnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimnon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post
Still closed as of 9 pm 14 Aug.
Will they open on the 26th as it was shut down on 26th, total 5 months
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 8
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Will they open on the 26th as it was shut down on 26th, total 5 months
A few independent sources say got rumour opening in end Aug? Anyone can confirm??

不要透露身份
不要乱讲话
Old Today, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
donnieboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonnieboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonnieboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonnieboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonnieboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
A few independent sources say got rumour opening in end Aug? Anyone can confirm??
Nobody will know for sure till they announce the opening. We can only wait in anticipation......

Anyways, many ladies have left our shores already so not sure if we will have enough ladies for all the pent up needs.......
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 19
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
That was before CB, now different as they need to keep infected numbers in check

Maybe use a prepaid card for the safe entry as cheaper to register one
Safe entry using your name and ic or singpass not phone number.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
10003508 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy10003508 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
The 26 Aug date is anyhow say one. The guy that posted it on the Geylang reborn thread kena zap a lot.

On the bright side, Ong Ye Kung say he looking into opening leisure travel. So hopefully phase 3 coming soon.
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 19
supershaft is a splendid one to beholdsupershaft is a splendid one to beholdsupershaft is a splendid one to beholdsupershaft is a splendid one to beholdsupershaft is a splendid one to beholdsupershaft is a splendid one to beholdsupershaft is a splendid one to beholdsupershaft is a splendid one to behold

pcc sua...reli wana see this thread updating til 2022??? hahahahah
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 8
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
The 26 Aug date is anyhow say one. The guy that posted it on the Geylang reborn thread kena zap a lot.

On the bright side, Ong Ye Kung say he looking into opening leisure travel. So hopefully phase 3 coming soon.
Ok leisure travel open then the short stay FL/ML pool will increase too.

不要透露身份
不要乱讲话
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 10
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Damn son, when I opened this post and saw the word "Russia", "working" and "Phase 3", for one split second I thought Russian WLs will be available in GL after Phase 3 😍
For all you know, your wish might cum true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Hopefully, saw on telegram sky paradise already promoting their gals aggressively.
Literally every surviving stable is promoting their gals aggressively, but biz is still slow without SG customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1