The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I thought next to computer shop is call Lisa?

The only Lily there is a Viet and she don't offer full menu.
Yes. Lisa* not Lily. If you notice clearly, she needs to go dentist or mask on.
Old 15-08-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confusion here? Lisa is the one next or behind the computer shop. Lilly shop is opposite and under the cover of hair salon. Both can massage very well. But Lisa service is better.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeng View Post
This place mostly MILF, but most are well maintained like the bros mentioned.
Let me summarize the best picks for you all.

Level 2

Near the Flower Shop, there are 2 viets sitting on a table/chair. 1 of which has big C boobs.

2. Also near flower shop have a facial shop. 1 x D cup china lady.

3. Near toilet got a manicure shop that can nego for non-nail related services

Level 4

Next to computer shop, Lily. D boobs (but teeth some parts are black).

2. Next to hair salon. 1 x D boobs. Weekend got another chio lady from one of those $88 P Spa will come.
Haha seems you've tried them all to know this.

Thumbs up
Old 15-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Haha seems you've tried them all to know this.

Thumbs up
Didn’t try all, some just ask the $$.

The 2 viets one at Level 2 quite interesting. They will bring you to an empty, abandoned secret shop. 1 of them is prettier and bigger boobs.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone try b4 263 serangroon drive.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 0
rockerjon2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrockerjon2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrockerjon2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Very detailed walkabout, thanks bro!

Manicure shop lady didn’t wave at me when I walked past. Had a peek inside, not bad looking. Will definitely try manicure next time

Last edited by rockerjon2004; 16-08-2020 at 01:15 AM.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
wow bro, why she quote u $500? if i'm the ml i offer free for u, your curved down dick will send them to the moon and back!
Hahah thanks ah bro, she says will hurt and all...so I don't care lor
Old 15-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
wow bro, why she quote u $500? if i'm the ml i offer free for u, your curved down dick will send them to the moon and back!
LOL whats wrong with curved down dick?
Old 15-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyflinger View Post
Ya $500 for CoCo fj.. Wtf.

But to be honest, for her age, she is very well maintained. Nice skin, not too bad body and NEAR perfect C/D cups BOOBs. Put lots of younger chicks to shame.

Really wanna bonk her too lol !
Went for a walk earlier... Saw this coco you mentioned. Didn't try but ask for price.

To me she ok bah though I must say knockers are reasonable. Anyone knows her neighbour?

The lady further down seems better, in front of the facial shop.
Old 15-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn’t try all, some just ask the $$.

The 2 viets one at Level 2 quite interesting. They will bring you to an empty, abandoned secret shop. 1 of them is prettier and bigger boobs.
Level two facing the 'square'?

Saw one big boob waving at me when I go for a walk earlier today. Did not went in... Wonder if this is what u r talking about..
Old 15-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coco boobs solid. At level 4 I think she is probably the most sexy. Fair but what is her charges for Fj. Of course the 500$ is to frighten the bro away. Anyone tried her before.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
Coco boobs solid. At level 4 I think she is probably the most sexy. Fair but what is her charges for Fj. Of course the 500$ is to frighten the bro away. Anyone tried her before.
She can go it from $100 to $120 in shop but u need to KC her first or when she is comfortable to u.

Possible to bring her to next door 81 too if ur KC is high enough.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This place mostly MILF, but most are well maintained like the bros mentioned.
Let me summarize the best picks for you all.

Level 2

Near the Flower Shop, there are 2 viets sitting on a table/chair. 1 of which has big C boobs.

2. Also near flower shop have a facial shop. 1 x D cup china lady.

Level 4

Next to computer shop, Lily. D boobs (but teeth some parts are black).

2. Next to hair salon. 1 x D boobs. Weekend got another chio lady from one of those $88 P Spa will come.
nice! up you for sharing.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Nobody tried this milf Xiao Li? Big titties...
she at which lvl ah? btw sometimes i see if they really too milf i dont like sia, will walk away lol..
Old 16-08-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Comex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Nobody tried this milf Xiao Li? Big titties...
The tiny shop at L4? Tried her few months back before CB. Was walking around and saw this milf sitting inside the small shop. Average looking only and nothing to shout about but was attracted by her boobs. Couldn't take my eyes off her boobs as I walked pass and was caught by her. She said to me "来, 进来试试看!?"

So i went in and proceeded to do the usual SOP. The massage room is located within this small shop. First impression of this room is damn small but surprisingly cosy. Towards the end of the massage, she started her teasing by light scratching my butt and occasional stroking of my groin and balls. The feeling damn shiok and she continued until i cannot tahan. As I only do FJ with legal WL, I opted for HJ only. But as she was stroking me, I became really horny looking at her beautiful boobs. Couldn't tahan anymore and requested for FJ instead. This would be my first time fucking a ML as prior to that I only fucked with legal WL.

Feeling damn excited and nervous as well since it's my first time fucking ML. She put on caps for me and gave a SOP BJ. After which she ride the hell out of me and it was naturally wet and tight.

Next, I sat up on the edge of the massage bed and she positioned herself by sitting down on me by slowly guiding my throbbing cock into her pussy. This position is somewhat like doggy, except that my butt is sitting/leaning onto the edge of the massage bed. My god, it was tight. Both my hands were busy playing with her boobs. There's a mirror right in front of us in that small little cosy room and I could see from the mirror how good I was at fucking her. Also got to see her sextisfied look on her face. Really liked the small little room of hers which is really cosy.

Cum hard into her pussy (with caps of coz) and fully sextified.

Looks: 6/10 (milf type. Not for syt lovers)
Body: 8/10 (curvy at all the right places)
Boobs: 10/10 (big n firm. She told me they are real)
BJ: 7/10 (SOP)
FJ: 10/10 (pussy was tight and wet)
Service: 9/10 (accommodating and willing to please. Can see she really enjoys being fucked by me which is a plus)
Rtf: Yes definitely. But too much other choices elsewhere, hence had not rtf yet. Would love to go back and fuck her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread