The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Delisted perhaps, but not not exactly unavailable for bookings
haha, i think u got the meaning of reading btwn the lines.

in a way is good for both end since less nuisance text/call to interrupt.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
How has the housing regulation chnaged. It was illegal to rent for vice activities all along. No?
Read: https://www.mha.gov.sg/newsroom/pres...-amendment-act

And let's leave it at that.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
haha, i think u got the meaning of reading btwn the lines.

in a way is good for both end since less nuisance text/call to interrupt.
Lol. Actually secured trysts with a few of those for the weekend already and only realized they were delisted when you mentioned it.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Yes, like single and not available, they are delisted and delighting us always... u just need to dig at the right places to find gold...

Diggity Diggity Fappy Hippo
And when you find a nugget of gold, keep at it and you might strike onto a rich vein of the stuff.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. Actually secured trysts with a few of those for the weekend already and only realized they were delisted when you mentioned it.
did so with xwz as well since she's the few remaining with bbbj before rtc mth end.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually its not the worst in some way, especially going to someone you already know. they provided customized service for WL, everyone knows what is up and when not during covid can see many horny couples and stereo audio when you walk along the corridors.

otoh, furnishing is old, bathroom seen better days and worst place to get spotted, and for me one of the worst luck place to try unknown ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Is that hotel worse than PT room? Jln Wong Ah Fok Ocean Hotel? Or those room for rent the GL streetwalkers used in a bygone era?

To me, the worst is Ocean Hotel followed by the room for rents...those are really terrible
Old 15-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

any jg bro tried her jg?
Old 15-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
did so with xwz as well since she's the few remaining with bbbj before rtc mth end.
Bravo bro!!! Now that's backing the right horse. Increased ROI from the time investment. That's always a smart buy
Old 15-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I posted one. But she text me to remove. Coz i stupidly out the time that i visited her haha. Just some very loose folds of skin at tummy area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Think you are referring to stretch marks from child birth.
means she's a milf.
Old 15-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Jacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatakyo View Post
I think it better you try it your self, as far as I know she is hard to book and for her you can do a advance search for this thread. Some of them say it a landmine and some say okay.

No one will tell you anything you have to try it at your own risk
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

Recently just tried her no any comment service good
Old 15-08-2020, 01:26 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbietothis View Post
Haha poor boy me will be going for the first time, was hoping that my first experience will not be a regrettable one. Thus hoping all the shifus can advice mah haha
First time? Dont start...because there is no ending...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This I must agree with you.

Especially always using those few girls to compare. They are really just minimum standard. Nothing really outstanding about them, that's why they were hardly even mentioned before.

Now they are the gold standard. Have our standards really dropped that much? Hahaha.

Also a post that really underscores the state of affairs.

I reckon its nice to mention them occasionally. But to put them on a pedestal day in and day out is just a little weird.

I'm all for making lemonade when I get lemons. But I wouldn't say it's the best drink in the world. Or always use it to compare it with other drinks.
Everyone have their own agenda....keep pushing selected girls when its really just plain jane actually...

This kinda drama series never ends....who earns? Okt, girls, and not us for sure.

No matter hw good or bad the so called FRs...read it with 1 cent view.....just like baby elephants n sagg boobies...there are actually guys who love them. Is anyone gona say they are abnormal? Haha...

Their money their choice....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Will provide my FR for the new n trendy Qian Tian soon
Old 15-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

OMG!!! where is tang tang
Old 15-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
actually its not the worst in some way, especially going to someone you already know. they provided customized service for WL, everyone knows what is up and when not during covid can see many horny couples and stereo audio when you walk along the corridors.

otoh, furnishing is old, bathroom seen better days and worst place to get spotted, and for me one of the worst luck place to try unknown ppl
This place and its neighbours were once famous because we would outcall freelance young girls (similar age range to QT) from a neighbouring country in the late delphi/ early bike forum days.

Fapping hippo thinking of the old FL JHB days
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1