The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

The MOST IMPORTANT thing to check. If keep engine running, make sure the exhaust gas do not leak into the car interior. You can get carbon monoxide poisoning. Die cock standing deh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Just to check ah. You all doing in the car. You all on engine or off the engine?
Cause im quite the thifty kind. Dont like to waste my petrol to on engine and on aircon. So was intending to get those usb powered fan to put in the car. Any advice?
Old 14-08-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Just to check ah. You all doing in the car. You all on engine or off the engine?
Cause im quite the thifty kind. Dont like to waste my petrol to on engine and on aircon. So was intending to get those usb powered fan to put in the car. Any advice?
The only times I tried engine & aircon off was during super windy or super downpour, would wind down all windows like only 3 - 4" gap (I got window visors installed) so the rain would not piak into car when I inside piak-ing.

Nevertheless, when things get HOT inside the car I eventually felt stuffy.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
How much petrol you will use for that session? Just leave it on lah... hot and stuffy not good for atmosphere leh
He wants a Titanic experience like Jack & Rose... 🥴
Old 15-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
The only times I tried engine & aircon off was during super windy or super downpour, would wind down all windows like only 3 - 4" gap (I got window visors installed) so the rain would not piak into car when I inside piak-ing.

Nevertheless, when things get HOT inside the car I eventually felt stuffy.
Yes, once you feel stuffy you won't be enjoying the bonk!
Old 15-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not a car expert but when i piak in car with engine on all my panels will mist up
Old 15-08-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally acquired my 27th fwb post CB!!!

She is 32, single mum with slutty eyes and petite body. She said her biggest regret was not to wear condom with her ex.
Kept buying me dinner and drinks and then one day she said she feel like im looking for fwb.

Brought her out last night, requested her to wear slutty and did her Brazilian wax.

Fucked her in the car. She kept moaning and asked me to pump her harder...
Was gonna cum, whispered it in her ears that I want to impregnate her and she hug me closer.

Came inside this single mum. She asked why I cum inside... if got kids, she say I dont need take care and ask me not to disappear so can keep fucking me.

Dropped her back at her place. Planning for the next.
Old 15-08-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kurk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post

She is 32, single mum with slutty eyes and petite body. She said her biggest regret was not to wear condom with her ex.
Kept buying me dinner and drinks and then one day she said she feel like im looking for fwb.

Brought her out last night, requested her to wear slutty and did her Brazilian wax.

Was gonna cum, whispered it in her ears that I want to impregnate her and she hug me closer.

Came inside this single mum. She asked why I cum inside... if got kids, she say I dont need take care and ask me not to disappear so can keep fucking me.

This type of fwb where to find hehe
Old 15-08-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurk69 View Post
This type of fwb where to find hehe
Rare find, I also want hahaha... this kind of girl is amazing. Knows exactly what she wants.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
javtube17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got good reco where to fuck in Tampines?
Old 15-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

wa..ur LJ must be jin dua kee or look like manhunt champ??

can fark till shiok with no strings attached.!!
Old 15-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub51 View Post
Eversince start eating outside once a week, home food seem to be tasteless..
Outside food ingredients more hot, spicy cum juicy.
At time, outside food offered raw n skinless especially after red flag...
meat n meat bua till cum with a fresh feeling hottie indeeds beats overrated true love
Old 15-08-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wa..ur LJ must be jin dua kee or look like manhunt champ??

can fark till shiok with no strings attached.!!
Hahah she said the sex was good. But not dua kee. Normal only ya
Old 15-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hahah she said the sex was good. But not dua kee. Normal only ya
This predator is coy
Old 15-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by javtube17 View Post
Any bros got good reco where to fuck in Tampines?
Outdoor or in car?
Old 15-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

grats on the find bro....

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1