The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
this one

This one not maid le. I suspect she worked at those pub one. Her charges very steep... $200

She told me she got bf here. Shes a pinoy
Old 14-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24396cyw View Post
hi bro the id not valid anymore, can share her new id ? tks a lot
Her id same just removed her photos only
Old 14-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Her real name is Evelyn and yeah, she is a maid. Can meet at weekdays evening time. She had a ang moh bf before and pregnant. I had sex with her a few times. Not bad! 1 of the sexy figure one.
She doesnt seems to be a maid leh.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Arish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, recently got to know an indo DH by the name of eanty staying in tanah merah. Any bros here up her before?
Old 14-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Sharing contact time again. This one is $100 1 shot. Able to raw. Very wild and shaven pussy.

Sad leh, her id no more.
Old 15-08-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Her id same just removed her photos only
nope, cannot be found already. earlier in e afternoon when just shared, e profile with pics was still available when searched. i guess too many bros suddenly tried adding her and asking her weird stuff, so had to delete profile or change id.
Old 15-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yep that's her.
She have a few Michael account. Which 1 is the real her Bro? Pics in her Michael showing lot of cleavage.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got slim sexy big breast mail contact can pass to me?
Thanks
Old 15-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can ask u all, when u using the dating app, did u all put ur real face in profile to attract the maids. i tried using for 2 weeks with no picture. cannot get anyone to talk
Old 15-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

TOMORROW YET ANOTHER SUNDAY... WOOOHOOO
Old 15-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Vinny323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
can ask u all, when u using the dating app, did u all put ur real face in profile to attract the maids. i tried using for 2 weeks with no picture. cannot get anyone to talk
Bro a lot scammers contacting me. Annoying sia
Old 15-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
Let me ask u a question, would u bother to entertain a profile with no pic? Or no info as well? Put some effort in ur profile then of course girls see they like will auto chat with u. I put my real pic and yes, they are more willing to have confersation

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Let me ask u a question, would u bother to entertain a profile with no pic? Or no info as well? Put some effort in ur profile then of course girls see they like will auto chat with u. I put my real pic and yes, they are more willing to have confersation
But what of the crazy stories of the Michat girls/maids taking your photos and plastering them all over Facebook if you somehow put one foot wrong and screw them over? Is that just a risk to take?
Old 15-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
Haha u can bark all you want but everyone here know u lampa as small as peanuts like your father. Come if u wish . Dun forget u not come to buy car security guard kick your ass out because u dun even have car haha. U need to pay for ugly maid haha
babe why u come here bite people again ?

back home and stay in your room, be good ok, still virus not clean outside yet

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Old 15-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
well said, up u

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1