The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Can’t wait for next update!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!
Re: If I am invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Up you too!
Old 14-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kurk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, as usual
Old 27-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yagami90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more already??
Old 27-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
uBigCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, camping for updates
Old 01-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 79

Thanos: Maggie and Ash. Please enter the meeting room.

Ash followed closely behind Maggie as they entered the meeting room. Finally the biggest villain in the story appeared! Ash took a deep breath and looked up at Thanos. Ash was stunned...

Thanos: Hi Ash. Are you surprise of my appearance? Do I looked better in the movie or real life? I'm Josh Brolin, the actor for Thanos. Nice to meet you Ash.

Ash: You are Hollywood Actor?? Or the boss of Mad Titan??

Maggie: Josh was an actor and is the boss of Mad Titan now.

Thanos: I often asked myself if I'm Thanos or I'm Josh Brolin? Then I finally got the answer one day. Thanos is Josh Brolin. Josh Brolin is Thanos. Thanos is me...Our world is in a mess...Our world need Thanos to re-balance the total human population for the better future...

Ash: But I don't understand...you are just an actor...how you became a superhuman....and even a grade A superhuman wanted by interpol...

Thanos: Thanos is the idol of many villains globally. Many villains came to me willingly to offer me money, women and even super power after watching the avengers movies. But I was just a normal person...i learned those superpowers at tortoise pace...until a special person gave up his life to transfer a unique power to me...it is the only unqiue power in the world...the power to learn new superpower quickly and to share power to another body...

Maggie: This is a life changing event for our boss. After that he accumulated every possible superpowers in this world and most importantly he groomed an organization full of talented people whom shared the same vision as Thanos.

Ash: Groomed an organization that plan to destroy half the world population...you can actually use your powers to save lifes instead of destroying lifes...

Thanos: Everyone has different perspective. But the question is whether you stand on my side or on opposite side? To be honest, I admired your talent and want you to be in charge of Singapore. All my staff worked for me whole heartedly. I don't force anyone to work for me. You don't have to answer me now. I give you 24 hours to make the decision whether you work for me or become my enemy. Maggie will explain the terms and conditions to you. Both of you will come to my office again tomorrow at same time. I hope to recieve good news.

Ash and Maggie left the meeting room. They went into a different room where Maggie showed Ash a long list of super powers that were available in the organization. Maggie also explained the various type of super power in different categories like physical offensive, physical defensive, speed, flexibility, mind control, healing power etc.

Some examples of super powers available:

The number of unique power determined the Grade of superhumans.
Grade A - more than 100 unique superpower
Grade B - Between 75 to 99 unique power
Grade C - Between 50 to 74 unique power
Grade D - Between 25 to 49 unique power
Grade E - Between 1 to 24 unique power

Ash: This is way beyond my imagination. Mad Titan is so well run and is so much stronger than XXX team.

Maggie: Singapore in under the care of Asia Leader, the beast. The beast is the best fighter in Mad Titan. I believe he can destroy Singapore XXX team and police team alone effortlessly. If you pledge your royalty to Mad Titan, you can choose 25 power from the list. Thanos will use his unique power to transfer them to you. You will be instantly upgrade from lowest grade E superhuman to grade D superhuman.

Ash: Which mean I will grow more powerful overnight? This is incredible...

Maggie: You will be transferred the foundation of those choosen power. It depend on the potential and talent of each individual whether they can bring those power to greater heights. The right combination of various power can also generate different chemistries and have incredible impact. That's why Thanos always source for Talent to work for him.

Ash: Hmm Thanos recruited all the villains..but why he choose me? I'm a good character!

Maggie: I was also a little surprised that he choose you. So far i always helped my boss contacted Villain. And it was so easy because Villain appreciated the king of Villain. So naturally they will pledge their loyalty to Thanos without much persuasion. But you are different....and I enjoyed dealing with you...it was so fun..hehe

Ash: Got anyone betrayed Thanos before???

Maggie: Yes. Thanos killed him and all his families....even relatives, friends, pets etc. I personally don't recommend anyone to mess with Thanos. He is not labeled as the king of Villians for nothing.

Ash suddenly fear for the safety of his love ones. And also the implications of anyone that he know. This is no longer his own individual quest...the stake is high...the results can be disaster if he did not handle properly...

His good thoughts and bad thoughts are fighting each other in his head now.

Option 1: Follow the heart and return to XXX team. Fight a losing war against the mighty Mad Titans. When that happened, half of Singapore 5.7 million population will be destroyed hence many of his love ones will be impacted anyway. At least he fight and die in honor.

Option 2: Follow the brain and work for Mad Titans. Ash will become much more powerful too. He will be in charge of Singapore....meaning he can plan which segments of Singapore 5.7 million population to be sacrificed. If he can't survive on the losing team, he must well join the winning team. He can save his own life, his families and friends.

Option 3:
Pretend to pledge loyalty to Mad Titans. Make use of this opportunity to become more powerful. But secretly fight against the evil Thanos. The chances of success is very low (maybe 1%). So it mean 99% chances that Thanos will eventually discovered Ash betray him and killed anyone related to him. If Thanos is still very angry after the punishment, he might decide to destroy our beloved Singapore completely. Thanos is a mad person, so any extreme consequences are possible..

Ash was shivering as he knew the heavy weight of his decision.

Which option will you choose if you are Ash?

Stay tune....
Old 01-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
ask4fj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please continue
Old 13-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
train8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update
Option 2!
Old 13-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5vamp5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share TS, support for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1