The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Re: Pre-CB period fuck night with the wife

Hi guys, the weekend is here.

Here is a longer instalment for the happy weekend.
Enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The doors to the lift opened and before me was a familiar face.

Me: "Pam, hi. Are you here to look for Yuki?"
Pam: "Oh! Hi..." she blurted as she was very surprised to see me.
Pam didn't look that great today. She was dressed in a track suit and seemed like she just had some drinks as I smelled alcohol in her breath.

Pam: "Yup, I'm here to see if Yuki is around. I need to talk to her."
Me: "Umm, she's at home. Her mom's also there."
Pam: "Oh, aunty is here too?" she raised her eyebrow and gave me a weird look. Then she gave me a wry smile.
Pam: "So you must have had fun with the both of them then..." she sniggered.
Me: "What do you... how did you know?"
Pam: "Edmund, Edmund... my poor boy. Not everything is as it seems you know. There's a lot you don't know about your wife and Yuki."

Now my curiosity was piqued. What is actually going on? I had to find out!

Me: "Pam, do you have a minute? Can I just talk with you for a second?"
Pam: "Sure. I'm not going up now anyway. Aunty hates my guts. Not going up to see her black face. Not in the mood for it today."
We got out of the lift lobby and began chatting at the entrance.
I told her what Yuki had shared with me and that I really felt sorry for what Rachel had done to her.
She listened silently and at the end, took a deep breath and with tears welling up in her eyes told me,
"Is that all she said? That's just the tip of the iceberg. Wah... I don't even know where to begin."
She sobbed even more after she said that, and for that moment, I just felt really sorry for her.
I didn't know what happened between the three friends, but Pam seemed the most isolated of them.
Caught up in the moment of things, I reached out and held her in my arms.
That seemed to push past her self constraint and she let go of her emotions.
Pam buried her head in my chest and wailed loudly.
Thankfully there wasn't anyone else in the car park and her crying was more or less muffled by my chest, or not it'd look really bad.
Her hair smelled good as I breathed in while holding her close. And her taut body still felt nice to touch.
I know I know, it's like taking advantage of the situation, but a man can't help it one leh.
My 2IC was also stirring a bit, no matter how I was trying to control. I just hope it doesn't get too obvious.

Just then my phone rang and I peeped at it while still consoling Pam.
It was an unknown number, and with the recent spam calls I was getting, I ignored it.
But the same number kept calling me. On the 4th time, I picked it up as Pam more or less settled down a little and was back to sobbing quietly.

"Is this Mr Edmund?" a female voice asked with a rude tone.
"Umm, yes, speaking." I was a little taken aback with the hostility.
"I've been trying to call you. Why didn't you pick up?" her volume just went up a notch.
"I was in a short meeting. Can you please let me know who I'm talking with?" To be honest, I was getting a bit pissed at this woman and her rude tone. Plus she was disturbing my time with Pam.
"I'm Emily. Mrs Hatano told me to call you regarding the sales contract. You had sent an earlier quotation, but the validity has expired. I need you to send me a revised quotation with the current date. I need it now, because I'm on half day leave and I'm leaving the office at 1pm. I'll have to generate the PO and you have to come down to endorse it so that it can be processed during the CB period. Otherwise you'll have to wait till after CB."

I glanced at my watch and it was 11.45am. The problem is my laptop is at home. I might have a copy in my office mobile phone in the car though.
Me: "OK Emily, I'll send the revised quotation soon. I'll message you once I've done it."
Emily: "Fine. You send now ar?"
Me: "Yes. Bye." I replied curtly and hung up. My patience was running thin. It's not my fault she was on half day leave today.

I also didn't want to waste any more time with her on the phone.

By now Pam had stopped crying and heard everything that I said over the phone.
Pam: "It's ok if you have something on. Especially if it's work. I'm fine. Really. I'll just head on home."
Me: "Are you sure you can drive home?"
Pam: "Yes, don't worry. I'm fine now. I'll just take a while to get it out of my system and I'll drive home."
Me: "Look, I just need to settle this and I should be done by 1pm. If it's ok with you, I can dabao something for lunch and

bring to your house? We can eat together and continue this conversation?"
Pam: "Hmm, ok. I don't mind. You have my address?"
Me: "Actually, no. I'll give you a miss call now. Can you whatsapp me your address?"
Pam: "OK, sure."
I gave her a miss call and she verified the number with me. Then she sent me her address.
We said goodbye and gave each other a hug and went our separate ways to our cars.

I searched through my office mobile phone and managed to find the quotation.
I edited the date and saved as PDF.
I messaged Emily to ask for her email.
"Just send back to the sales email, like last time lah. Have you sent it?"
This bitch was getting on my nerves. But for the sales, no choice, have to suck it up.
Me: "Yes, sent already. Please check. Thanks." still maintaining my professionalism.
Emily: "OK, received. I'll generate the PO now. Can you come down to the office to endorse it?"
Me: "OK, I'll see you soon."

Good thing I was around the city area. The office was at The Central. So I only needed about 10 minutes to get there.
One thing I hated about the car park at The Central was that I had to drive up so many storeys just to reach the gantry. And it was a winding path up. Frustrating. And then again, everything about this order was getting on my nerves. All because I got off on the wrong foot with Emily. And partly due to the fact that it interrupted my conversation with Pam.

I parked the car and took the lift down to the 1st floor as the office block was on the other wing.
Riding up the lift, I was thinking of what to buy for lunch to bring to Pam's house.
I sort of had brunch at Yuki's place already, so I decided to get some sushi from Donki donki at the basement.

I reached the glass door of the office and the reception was empty.
There didn't seem to be anyone around too. The lights were also off.
I tried to open the doors, but they were locked.
Please don't tell me Emily got impatient and left already?
I rang the doorbell a couple of times, but no one came out.
I checked the time and it was 12.05pm. I'm on time. Better call Emily on her mobile and check if she's still around.
Just then a lady popped her head out of the main office door and shouted, "Mr Edmund?"
I nodded my head and she waved for me to wait. She went back in and came out soon after with a bunch of keys.
She scurried out in flip flops to unlock the door.

Emily looked to be in her late 20's. And she was dressed in typical OL attire.
Standard blouse and skirt with a cardigan. She had long hair that was tied up in a ponytail.
Other than her attitude towards me, she was quite attractive to me. The girl next door kind of look, with fair skin that seemed like it had minimal contact with the sun. And a soft slim body that some women seemed to be naturally born with it to maintain without exercising.
Plus she wore spectacles, which just completed the whole OL look.
She hit my soft spot, so I was already finding excuses to forgive her bad attitude.
Perhaps she had something urgent to do and had to leave on time.
Perhaps this was too last minute and there are some people who just can't stand last minute instructions.

As she bent down to unlock the glass door with the key, I peeped down her blouse and could see the half moons and her white bra.
Not sure if it was by habit, or she sensed that I was looking, but she used her free hand to hold the top of her blouse close to her chest. Show's over. So sad.
She locked the door after I stepped in.
Emily: "At least you came quite fast. I should be able to leave work on time. We're all supposed to work from home. I was

only back to submit some paper work when this came in. Tsk."
Me: "Oh, so sorry. I didn't know. I only managed to get it sorted out with Mrs Hatano this morning."
I had to really control my anger. Everything was going fine till she opened her mouth. Wah, she's really pissing me off.
Emily: "What to do? No choice lor. Come, follow me."
She led me to a small meeting room and told me to wait, while she went to get the PO.
She didn't even offer me a drink. Oh well, I just need to get this settled and go meet Pam at her place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 14-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Emily came back with a folder with documents, and sat opposite me.
Emily: "OK, this is your quotation. It's been endorsed, so it's your copy. This is the PO. 2 copies, so you need to sign and chop and 1 copy is yours."
OH SHIT! Chop?! I totally forgot I didn't have the company chop with me. It's at office and it didn't occur to me to swing by the office to grab it. I just thought I had to sign off on it.
Emily noticed my hesitation and asked: "Errr, Mr Edmund? What's wrong? Is there anything wrong with the PO? Got typo error?"
Me: "Umm... actually... the thing is... basically... I just thought I had to sign off on it. I didn't know my company chop was needed. So, umm... I didn't bring the chop..."
Emily: "HAR??? Wah lau. Your first time endorsing PO meh? How can you not know need company chop? Seriously? Now how? I don't have time for this leh. I have to leave at 1pm."

Ok, i admit it was an oversight on my part. But regardless, mutual respect should still be there for working professionals.

Heck, at most the PO just delay till after CB period. It's still fine by me. I've had enough of this shitty attitude.
I had to give her a piece of my mind.

Me: "Look Ms Emily, I get it that you need to leave at 1pm. I understand this was very last minute. Up till now I had tried to accomodate to your timing. Yes, I overlooked that I might need my company chop. But you could have just told me politely.

It's ok. I'll give Mrs Hatano a call. At most I'll ask her to issue the PO after the CB period. I'll not take up any of your time. If you'll please open the main door for me to get out. Thanks."

She was quiet and appeared to be quite shocked from my outburst.
I stood up and turned around to leave the meeting room.
Emily quickly sprang up and took a hold of my arm. I turned around and saw that she was quite worried and close to tears.

Emily: "Wait Mr Edmund. Umm, sorry about this. I'm in quite a bad mood cos I need to rush home and send my dog to the vet to get her hospitalised for a surgery. I arranged for a pet transporter so I can't afford to be late. Please understand."
Me: "You should have told me this in the first place. Then I will just tell you to do this after the CB period."
Emily: "I'm so sorry. The entire thing just set me on edge and I was very irritable. And Mrs Hatano had to drop this on me at the very last minute."
Me: "Ok, but I really do not have the chop now with me. And I won't be able to make it back in time before 1pm. It's ok, I'll let Mrs Hatano to delay this since you're on leave. And it's also my fault for not bringing the chop."
Emily: "Cannot. She gave strict instructions to do this by today."
Me: "Ya, but no choice. You're going on leave soon."
Emily: "You can't tell her that! I didn't apply for leave today. I planned to just drop off my dog and come back to..."
She realised she let too much information and stopped her sentence midway.
So for all the flak she was giving me, it was because she wanted to save her half day off. And most likely she thought there wasn't going to be much to do since no one was around, she could skive and save a day of leave to settle her dog's hospitalisation.

Me: "So basically I didn't have to rush so much today. And you lied to me saying you were on leave."
Emily: "Y..yes... so sorry. Please don't tell Mrs Hatano. And can please do me a favour. Can you go get your chop and come back here to chop on the PO at about 5pm?"
Me: "I can do you a favour. And I can also keep this from Mrs Hatano. But you also have to do me a favour."
Emily looked relieved and for once I saw her smile.
Emily: "OK, sure. What do you..."
I put my hands behind her back and pulled her close, planting a wet sloppy kiss on her lips before she finished what she was going to say.
Her lips stayed shut though, and after the initial shock, she started to resist and use her hands to try to push me away.
I was having none of it and continued to hold her in a vice like grip. Trying to pry her lips open with my tongue.
I'm not sure where I got the courage to do this. Whether it was from what happened the last couple of days, or I just thought of milking the situation, I was confident that I would get what I want from this and not get into trouble.

Emily continued to struggle against me, and finally managed to wriggle her way out of my arms.

"What do you think you're doing?!" she screamed at me while wiping off my saliva from her lips with the back of her hand.
Me: "If there's one thing I've learnt, there's no such thing as a free lunch. If you need a favour from me, then you also have to do something for me."
Emily: "No. Get out... before I call the security. Just get out."
Me: "Look, you better get somethings straight. One, it's your word against mine. Two, I'm here to endorse the PO. I forgot to bring the chop, yes. But I can get my colleague to go get it while I wait here with you. I just don't know how long he can get here. Last I heard, your dog needs to be hospitalised today. If I don't leave, you can't leave either."

The reality struck her like a ton of bricks. She slumped down on the floor and started sobbing.
After giving it some thought, she seemed to have made a decision.
Emily: "Fine... since I have no choice. Just let you kiss me is it? But no tongue. I will not let your tongue in my mouth. OK?"
Me: "Hello, where got so simple only?"
I pulled up a chair, dropped my berms and briefs and sat in the chair with my semi-erect cock exposed.
Me: "Come over here and suck my cock."
She covered her mouth with her hand and shook her head. Tears streaming down her cheeks.
Emily: "Please... no... I'll let your tongue in my mouth... please don't make me suck your there... please..."
Me: "It's entirely up to you. My offer is final. The clock is ticking. You don't have much time."

She glanced at the clock and it was already 12.35pm. She really had not much time left.
She closed her eyes and gave it some thought.
After a while, she used her hands to wipe her tears off and opened her eyes.
She crawled towards me and sat down in between my legs.
I didn't think she intentionally crawled over. It was more like she couldn't be bothered getting up.
But the sight of her crawling over though... priceless. My 2IC nodded in approval.

Emily held my cock with her index finger and thumb and brought it to her mouth.
Shutting her eyes tightly, she put it into her mouth, as if taking chinese medicine.
On the one hand, it was hilarious. On the other, it was quite arousing to be blown by an unwilling woman.
From the cool aircon temperature, to the moist and warm mouth, my cock came to life.
She began to suck on it like a lollipop. Eyes still closed.
To be honest, she wasn't doing that badly. There wasn't much tongue action, but the suction was quite acceptable.

I could tell she was trying to get this over and done with as she was rushing for time.
So I decided to help her a bit and used my hand to guide her head to get the correct angle so that not only her tongue rubs along my cock, my dick head would also be sliding up and down the top of her mouth.
She was a little surprsied at the new sensation and she opened her eyes in fascination.
Encouraged by the look of approval on my face as well as spurred on by the lack of time, Emily put more effort into sucking my cock.
It even seemed that she was beginning to like it.
I reached down and undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it opened, exposing her jiggling breasts in her white bra.
I didn't bother undoing her bra and just reached in and popped both her boobs out of the constraints of her bra, fully exposing her now erect nipples.
I began to play with her nipple with my fingers and that brought her to moan in pleasure.
She was also getting the hang of blowing my cock, getting the angle right. And as she increased her efforts, I released my grip on her head and used both hands to fondle her boobs.
I could see a red flush slowly forming on her cheeks as she was getting more and more turned on.

Just then a whatsapp message came in. I freed a hand to see who it was.
Damn it! It was Rachel! Crap! Wives somehow knew when this things happen.
And at the most inopportune time.

Rachel: "Dear, have you finished with talking with Yuki? Jenny and Roy were wondering if you can be back soon. We're starting the session and they are keen to have a foursome."
Me: "Yes, I've finished with Yuki. But something came up at office and I have to settle it by today. Might only be back for dinner. You guys go ahead bah. We have one session at night?"
(I wasn't actually lying. I had to settle some work. Just that along the way got some other "errands" to run.)
Rachel: "Oh. OK. Sure, I'll let them know. See you tonight then."
Me: "OK, enjoy..."
Rachel: "OK, byeee..."

By now, with Emily being so enthusiastic, I was quite close to cumming.
Time was running out anyway, but I didn't want to cum in her mouth.
I always fantasised about unloading my sperm on a woman wearing spectacles.

Me: "Emily, I'm close to cumming. If you don't want it in your mouth, you'll have to let me shoot in on your face."
She looked up, thought for a moment and nodded.
As my blood engorged cock came out of her mouth, she closed her eyes and waited.
Me: "Umm, you'll still have to use your hand to jerk me off you know."
She opened her eyes and blushed. Reaching out her hand, she bagan to jerk me off.
I was close to cumming anyway, so it didn't take long for me to feel like cumming.

Me: "I'm going to cum soon. It'll be better if you close your eyes in case it gets into them."
She obeyed gratefully... and at that time I still had my handphone in my hand.
Putting 1 and 1 together, just as I unloaded all my cum over her face, I took a few pictures of her half naked with sperm all over her cheeks, specs and even her hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 14-08-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
picolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks and wish to read more.
Old 15-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome update TS.... thanks
Old 16-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice and juicy story. Thanks for sharing TS and keep them cumming please
Old 16-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome update TS !
Old 16-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
snafumk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS!
Old 16-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
madharup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emily deserved it!!
Old 17-08-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME WRITE UP TS!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1