The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
DDs not easy to find.
Yea.. not quite.. Singapore mostly Bs... if not Cs... even Ds are tough..

lately got 3 potential FBs... but one got cold feet... ang moh with DDs... bo bian.. so let loose lor.. but not before i squeeze and play with her tits during pashing at our last date...

the other 2... one is my height.. TWMM.. almost 6 foot.. but she is C cup probably.. but very chubby... the other is 5foot 5 Viet... probably a D.. yet to progress further as i too busy with work lately..
Old 20-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I got my first FB 10 years ago, having a car really make it easier to get girls

However, my lady-luck really peaked in 2013, when I had like SIX (6) FB at the SAME time. I take turn to fuck each of them every day, some times even two different girls in a night!

You guys must be envy by now, but in actual fact it was stressful to my wallet, my dick and my emotion. Even my work got affected because I spend so much time juggling all my SIX FB.

Problem with too many FBs:
1) Hotel cost money, I spend so much in transit hotel, until the receptionist wink at me when i check-in with different girl every day.

2) To save $$, we try to do in car or outdoor, but I got caught by police too many times - luckily never caught pants down!

3) Later I started to look for bro in SBF to host us, but back then not many bros willing to share their residential address or pay for hotel - even I offer to let them watch

4) I used to buy condom from JB in bulk, because I use like 3 big boxes of condom per month! (2 shots per day, 5 days a week)

5) Other than $$$ problem, I need to remember what I told each of my FB. I used fake names and profiles of myself, so that they will not know who i am when things turn sour. However, it is really stressful to remember all the details, some times I need to read my message history to remember what I said to different girl.

6) Some times I am low in cum, but I still have to meet my FB at least once a week to keep the relationship. I ever faked orgasm when I have no more cum.

7) Spending lots of time at work or at home, to message all my FB
What car model do you have? Wondering if I need an Audi or merc to get a fb.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

To break off with FB, just tell her that you want to do threesome, swapping and anal. Instant break off
Old 23-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
To break off with FB, just tell her that you want to do threesome, swapping and anal. Instant break off
what if your FB are into all these?
Old 23-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
what if your FB are into all these?
Then you suggest her to find lah...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-12-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

depends on which kind she is, if its the slutty whore kind, expose her after fucking her one last time. if shes nice and u r her only fb then i will be like the bro suggest above to ask her for threesome with another fb. if shes one that cannot handle the truth kind then i will just fuck her good one last night before i left the com/tv on playing video of me fucking my other fb surely she will get the hint. oh and one method which i have tried with one of the slutty whore fb after i exposed her and she kept saying no she didn't cheat and fuck with other guys is one night, i suggested we go for public sex and gave her a fucking messy facial before i quickly hopped into car and drove off. left her fully naked out in the public as her clothes were in the car.
Old 26-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
depends on which kind she is, if its the slutty whore kind, expose her after fucking her one last time. if shes nice and u r her only fb then i will be like the bro suggest above to ask her for threesome with another fb. if shes one that cannot handle the truth kind then i will just fuck her good one last night before i left the com/tv on playing video of me fucking my other fb surely she will get the hint. oh and one method which i have tried with one of the slutty whore fb after i exposed her and she kept saying no she didn't cheat and fuck with other guys is one night, i suggested we go for public sex and gave her a fucking messy facial before i quickly hopped into car and drove off. left her fully naked out in the public as her clothes were in the car.
tell us more about it. My friend's friend ask the FB for threesome and she agreed, asked for anal and she agreed. Later even asked for swapping with other people's wife, not sure if she agreed.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

The easiest method is keep borrowing $$$ from her.
Sure she will shun you like 7th month ghost.....
Old 14-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
tell us more about it. My friend's friend ask the FB for threesome and she agreed, asked for anal and she agreed. Later even asked for swapping with other people's wife, not sure if she agreed.
which one do u prefer to know more in details?
Old 14-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
What car model do you have? Wondering if I need an Audi or merc to get a fb.
Toyota will do u silly.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Toyota will do u silly.
Any car would help actually
Old 14-01-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
mutsalleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsHappened View Post
Any car would help actually
Think so too
Old 02-12-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Toyota will do u silly.
Yes, especially Toyota Estima and Vellfire. They are so spacious that with the seats folded down, it is a big as a bed
Old 07-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

was thinking of letting go one regular ml fb...she was ok initially, never ask for money, just purely enjoying the sex..but lately, she gave a lot of excuses whenever I ask her to hotel...said period come, need to do chores at home etc..also complaining normally if fj, can make some money but she do free for me...I told her if I had paid sex, I can get it any where...I had sex with you because got chemistry and also felt nice without commercial feel...sometimes it is the ego...after our last meet up, decided not to contact her...if she is not keen to carry on, then so be it...
Old 07-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
was thinking of letting go one regular ml fb...she was ok initially, never ask for money, just purely enjoying the sex..but lately, she gave a lot of excuses whenever I ask her to hotel...said period come, need to do chores at home etc..also complaining normally if fj, can make some money but she do free for me...I told her if I had paid sex, I can get it any where...I had sex with you because got chemistry and also felt nice without commercial feel...sometimes it is the ego...after our last meet up, decided not to contact her...if she is not keen to carry on, then so be it...
Woah. You are considered lucky already. Can get her to hotel and do the deed FOC
As the name suggests, ML. They usually charge. 出来赚钱
I have currently 2 ex MLs. One quit in 2017 in which on avg I meetup with her every month once
The other quit in late 2022. Both still charge me a fee. I still need to pay. Esp the 2022 one, I suggested to her “free”
I still rem her reply : 虽然我不差你的$xxx , 可是可以避免一些问题。
Problems

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1