The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

I think some bros are noobs and dont know what the standard rates are. With this thread, they should no longer be blur abt these things... hopefully we can return to those good ol days.. no chop carrot
Old 29-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Fully agree not many good places that maintain reasonable prices... At least this place price is still good not like what 150-200 crazy price best part so many. ppl still go such places to support getting chop... Sometimes I wonder is the prices increase due to people encouraging them as they have more and more biz they dun worry that much... So end of story cannot complaint or say much cause its we ourselves spoil the sg market or maybe the shop boss super cunning know how to chop us bro
Old 29-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

If price is 150 to 200 a shot I might as well pack up and leave and go Geylang and pay 150. Guranteed to have better services .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 29-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Fully agree not many good places that maintain reasonable prices... At least this place price is still good not like what 150-200 crazy price best part so many. ppl still go such places to support getting chop... Sometimes I wonder is the prices increase due to people encouraging them as they have more and more biz they dun worry that much... So end of story cannot complaint or say much cause its we ourselves spoil the sg market or maybe the shop boss super cunning know how to chop us bro
Bro, usually the ever increasing market rates are due to new spas with takeover or new bosses setting up shop.

These new lady bosses are usually girls from existing spas striking out on their own after seeing the huge profits their current bosses make.

So these new bosses are very willing to pay higher shop rentals, and pay higher salaries to poach girls from their former workplaces & other spas to to their new setup. And how to recoup their investments on their higher rentals and higher salaries for the girls? By charging higher hourly massage rates to the bros at their new spas.

And these new bosses also promise their girls they can charge "higher" for the specials. So thus it's a never ending spiral upwards.
Old 29-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

FOR 100-120 GOT MANY FL already with condo some more.. why still go entrance 50 yet 150 for FJ leh?
Old 30-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
FOR 100-120 GOT MANY FL already with condo some more.. why still go entrance 50 yet 150 for FJ leh?
You no scare scare got those lau auntie residents report you?
Old 30-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Bro, usually the ever increasing market rates are due to new spas with takeover or new bosses setting up shop.

These new lady bosses are usually girls from existing spas striking out on their own after seeing the huge profits their current bosses make.

So these new bosses are very willing to pay higher shop rentals, and pay higher salaries to poach girls from their former workplaces & other spas to to their new setup. And how to recoup their investments on their higher rentals and higher salaries for the girls? By charging higher hourly massage rates to the bros at their new spas.

And these new bosses also promise their girls they can charge "higher" for the specials. So thus it's a never ending spiral upwards.
Yo bro, this really sucks big time too
Old 05-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

True, I don't go for massage often enough but I just compare in my head to dome 1 worth it or not. Most of the time when they charge high or worse high with no FS, I just finish up massage only.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
True, I don't go for massage often enough but I just compare in my head to dome 1 worth it or not. Most of the time when they charge high or worse high with no FS, I just finish up massage only.
That is why now I just go for clean massage .

Old 12-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness .

Old 12-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rhythmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally agree with TS and most brothers here. Many joker really spoilt the market. They just let their small head make the decision. I seriously feel that we all should stand up together and control the market price instead of willingly be a carrot to them. HJ=50, BM=80 FJ=100 This is the standard rate!

Fyi, they are so much richer than you can ever imagine.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

I agreed fully guys, lets just keep the rates low.
Nowadays i also go to my usual few branches where its less than $50 for a HJ, and a fact is that when u go long enough and be a regular, free "gifts"'are not difficult =)
Old 12-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic View Post
I totally agree with TS and most brothers here. Many joker really spoilt the market. They just let their small head make the decision. I seriously feel that we all should stand up together and control the market price instead of willingly be a carrot to them. HJ=50, BM=80 FJ=100 This is the standard rate!

Fyi, they are so much richer than you can ever imagine.
Agreed bro.
Old 13-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Ups thread for awareness . Please don't overpay .

Old 14-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 13
viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!

can share lobang anot? all the joint i go range from 120-150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1