The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #37081  
Old 05-06-2024, 04:47 PM
alucartel alucartel is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
alucartel is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

So I went back to Butterfly today to try Ing but was sorely disappointed. My experience might not be the same as yours, but GFE was lacking with no kissing (lipstick) and pretty unresponsive conversation despite her ability to speak some English. It felt very mechanical but I will say she is hardworking. She was also tired and yawning despite it being 1pm 🤷 Unfortunately, it didnít work for me and I walked out before time was up, regretting that I didnít choose both Mei or Sky who were available (and very sexy)
  #37082  
Old 05-06-2024, 10:14 PM
TonyCheong2's Avatar
TonyCheong2 TonyCheong2 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Danshui / Changping
Posts: 4,035
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Dope and dirty seldom go because of koreans there.
How come?

All the oppas too handsome liao so no chance to fish puyings ah?
  #37083  
Old 06-06-2024, 10:00 AM
spidey111223 spidey111223 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Forum on Don Quixote

Tried 2 times and both times rather disappointing. The pictures on the iPad looks good but actual person maybe about 20% - 25% discount. Payment to be made after choosing a girl (from the iPad). When see the real person, can change girl, but cannot refund anymore.

My first try, she said she was not feeling well and I was worried I will get sick and spoil my holiday.

Me second try, the lady was mechanical and talked like a supervisor to me... I stopped after a few minutes and just forgo the money.

After that, I went over to try Aurora ... at least straight away can see the real person.

If you find this forum helpful, please up my points. Thanks.
  #37084  
Old 06-06-2024, 10:04 AM
spidey111223 spidey111223 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Forum on Kawaii shop at Phrom Phong station (I think is Soi 24 or 26)

They have a few girls sitting inside shop. The shop has transparent doors and windows so you can see all the girls from outside. They offer 'Vietnamese style' hair wash, back/shoulder massage, feet scrub, etc.

New concept.

However, it is a totally clean joint. I went in and get to choose 60 or 90 minutes. The girl is dressed in a very nice outfit (a bit like maid outfit - very cute). They have a number of services to choose from (like massage, scrub, hair wash, etc)

If you want to choose a girl, additional 200 baht.

Services are all professional, even have CCTV in all the rooms. No private room.

But the girls are really cute and sweet.

If you find this forum helpful, please up my points. Thanks.
  #37085  
Old 06-06-2024, 10:32 AM
muscular muscular is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Forum on Kawaii shop at Phrom Phong station (I think is Soi 24 or 26)

They have a few girls sitting inside shop. The shop has transparent doors and windows so you can see all the girls from outside. They offer 'Vietnamese style' hair wash, back/shoulder massage, feet scrub, etc.

New concept.

However, it is a totally clean joint. I went in and get to choose 60 or 90 minutes. The girl is dressed in a very nice outfit (a bit like maid outfit - very cute). They have a number of services to choose from (like massage, scrub, hair wash, etc)

If you want to choose a girl, additional 200 baht.

Services are all professional, even have CCTV in all the rooms. No private room.

But the girls are really cute and sweet.

If you find this forum helpful, please up my points. Thanks.

Have you tried getting their contacts and have them go to your hotel room for further fun?
  #37086  
Old 07-06-2024, 11:37 AM
shenzhen shenzhen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Forum on Don Quixote

Tried 2 times and both times rather disappointing. The pictures on the iPad looks good but actual person maybe about 20% - 25% discount. Payment to be made after choosing a girl (from the iPad). When see the real person, can change girl, but cannot refund anymore.

My first try, she said she was not feeling well and I was worried I will get sick and spoil my holiday.

Me second try, the lady was mechanical and talked like a supervisor to me... I stopped after a few minutes and just forgo the money.

After that, I went over to try Aurora ... at least straight away can see the real person.

If you find this forum helpful, please up my points. Thanks.
I been to this join last month!! Is really bullshit place.. the counter lady took the iPad and check with me what package I wanted so I took the one with nuru and was told bigger room with bathtub.. the girl I choose minus 40% .. since the place is a little crowded and everyone is sitting around the sofa. So I just go for it. So up we both go and we both start off in the tub.. so after the tub I ask the girl are we doing nuru now.. fuck man she told me nuru is inside the bath tub service.. I was like this kana fuck up high time.. so I told her for it put on cap and just fuck and go off.. can you imagine 4.5 baht for such service..
  #37087  
Old 07-06-2024, 11:13 PM
Neverlookback Neverlookback is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 1,003
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
I been to this join last month!! Is really bullshit place.. the counter lady took the iPad and check with me what package I wanted so I took the one with nuru and was told bigger room with bathtub.. the girl I choose minus 40% .. since the place is a little crowded and everyone is sitting around the sofa. So I just go for it. So up we both go and we both start off in the tub.. so after the tub I ask the girl are we doing nuru now.. fuck man she told me nuru is inside the bath tub service.. I was like this kana fuck up high time.. so I told her for it put on cap and just fuck and go off.. can you imagine 4.5 baht for such service..
No.i cant imagine
Huh

U PAID???

Dude....sigh
  #37088  
Old 09-06-2024, 10:47 AM
spidey111223 spidey111223 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I think we really should inform all bros here of the lousy service offered. In youtube, it looks so good. The pictures in the iPad looks so good too. I agree need to discount about 30 - 40% from the pictures.

I suggest it is much better to choose from those where you see the ML face-to-face. Like that cannot photoshop the photos.

There are so many shops before this shop and all of them have their ML stand before you to choose. So you can see everything like height, waist, face, .. everything.





Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
I been to this join last month!! Is really bullshit place.. the counter lady took the iPad and check with me what package I wanted so I took the one with nuru and was told bigger room with bathtub.. the girl I choose minus 40% .. since the place is a little crowded and everyone is sitting around the sofa. So I just go for it. So up we both go and we both start off in the tub.. so after the tub I ask the girl are we doing nuru now.. fuck man she told me nuru is inside the bath tub service.. I was like this kana fuck up high time.. so I told her for it put on cap and just fuck and go off.. can you imagine 4.5 baht for such service..
  #37089  
Old 09-06-2024, 04:35 PM
shenzhen shenzhen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
I think we really should inform all bros here of the lousy service offered. In youtube, it looks so good. The pictures in the iPad looks so good too. I agree need to discount about 30 - 40% from the pictures.

I suggest it is much better to choose from those where you see the ML face-to-face. Like that cannot photoshop the photos.

There are so many shops before this shop and all of them have their ML stand before you to choose. So you can see everything like height, waist, face, .. everything.
Donít ever trust those recommendations from media platforms.. best is either you can see and choose and decide yourself and not recommended by those either stupid pretty okt selling to you their girls and upsell service like 2 girls and fucking hell vip rooms like shit inside.
  #37090  
Old 09-06-2024, 04:38 PM
shenzhen shenzhen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just go Thermae cafe and look see talk to the girls there with your drink walking around and round till you happy with one and there you go.either to the room above at 700 baht on top of the girl you pay.. from 2.5 to 3kÖ
  #37091  
Old 10-06-2024, 09:41 AM
spidey111223 spidey111223 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I like spending my time at Agogo bar. In the past, I used to spend minimum and take one girl, talk to her, then bring her out.

Recently, I find it a lot more fun when I have one girl or more at the bar. Find girls that are playful and not just sit there. I spent about 2-3 hundred dollars but spent like 4-5 hours there.

I prefer having fun like that than just bring out, do the job, then game over



Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Just go Thermae cafe and look see talk to the girls there with your drink walking around and round till you happy with one and there you go.either to the room above at 700 baht on top of the girl you pay.. from 2.5 to 3kÖ
  #37092  
Old 10-06-2024, 08:45 PM
BrotherG BrotherG is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
BrotherG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrotherG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrotherG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Just go Thermae cafe and look see talk to the girls there with your drink walking around and round till you happy with one and there you go.either to the room above at 700 baht on top of the girl you pay.. from 2.5 to 3kÖ
ooo price upped from 500 many years back. inflation.
  #37093  
Old 10-06-2024, 11:14 PM
overboard overboard is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
I like spending my time at Agogo bar. In the past, I used to spend minimum and take one girl, talk to her, then bring her out.
I have the same sentiments. Build rapport, then just have fun (grinding, rubbing, and if I am lucky, let me finger her). But spending $250 a night at agogo for 4h without boom boom, and getting piss drunk is quite ex. Can only do it once or twice per trip ba. Still, sometimes there is no chemistry betweene and the girls I choose. And it can happen 3 to 4 times as I go bar hopping. By the time on the 4th girl, I have beer goggles liao..

Last edited by overboard; 29-06-2024 at 10:48 AM.
  #37094  
Old 10-06-2024, 11:34 PM
LionKing12 LionKing12 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any honourable mentions other than Elisa and Anna at Aries?
  #37095  
Old 11-06-2024, 02:09 AM
BumBiddyBum BumBiddyBum is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BumBiddyBum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Thanks to everyone who has been sharing information here over the years. I've been reading these posts since the era of BS in SG and CP from 2002. So, thought I'd give it a try and contribute with my first post.

I flew in to Bangkok on a last minute assignment this morning. Itís been almost 5 years since my last visit to this City that never sleeps.

As usual, after landing, I quickly turn on WeChat and used the search nearby function for interesting profiles. I gathered a few new contacts and decided to try my luck by ordering an outcall.

I was quoted 6k baht. The photos seems too good to be true. But I thought, what the heck, just give it a try, at worst, I could reject and give taxi fare. Over the years, Iíve encountered all sorts of weird turn-ups from LBs to dinosaurs over the years. The anticipation is part of the fun, who knows what might happen 😅

Tonight turned out to be a lucky night. She arrived within 20mins. I met her at the ground floor elevator as she didnít want to go through front desk registration. I was pleasantly surprised to see a really really SYT, dressed very sexily in a black tight dress, high heels (almost 1.8m in height). Wow jackpot! I took her hand and return to the lift, and she started frenching immediately once inside.

Long story short, hereís the FR:
Name: Yuri (I donít think itís her real name)
Age: 23
Height: 1.6m (without heels)
Stats: 34-26-36 (based on my grope estimates)
Nationality: Mixed Jap-Laos
Language: Speaks both English and Chinese
Occupation: TikTok blogger/dancer (she was watching her videos on her phone)
Skills: Deep frenching, Catbath, BJ, FJ etc
Damage: 6k plus Tips

Will sleep well after the action and post.

Any bros in Bangkok this week, PM if like to meetup for a beer or two. Cheers 🍺
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
spaceplus, topone
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph