The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
shootshagmarry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for your comments. And for vouching the genuine girls.

The final one, Bing Bing, I had tried early last year when her price was $100. We had steamy bonk in multiple positions lasting an hour. Can french and bbbj very well. She said I was the toughest she ever encountered then. Had a huge tattoo in the abdomen and she was a heavy smoker. For these reasons, I never rtf. The latest pics are slightly fine-tuned to make her look younger. Her condo unit is discreet and allows parking if you drive.
Thanks bro for your kind comments.
Yes, I think we are severely lacking in truthful and honest FRs so I decided to provide some honest feedback.
Yes, I do agree Bing Bing is more commando style and she does have a tattoo on her tummy area and does smoke but overall I feel her services are good and no complaints otherwise.

As I previously mentioned, please avoid https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3454
Total ripoff and feel like got shortchanged/cheated.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the warning, i tried booking her before but no reply, looks like i got lucky
Old 06-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Prowling website, and saw this one.
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yue-yue-massage/

She also stuck very long in SG, person look same as pic. But her nehneh quite small, she push up in her pics.
She was one of my regular ML also, at Area B, visit her quite regular as near. Good massage, also good service. Also managed to bang her once since I was horny. But that was after lots of visits.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

thanks bro, i also itching to try this dome. never tried before
Old 06-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hihi6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I remember somewhere along this few threads ppl were saying that wolf era was good but personally I felt its the wolf era that brought the downfall of dome2 and prc fl scene
I started during wolf era so to me wolf era was the best ah
Its true that during wolf era have bad experiences and all but i have really good experiences from few of the central area. But its true since wolf era the downfall started and it is still falling
Old 07-08-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDanny View Post
This one long svc award liao with her that specky friend, tried them since 2016
Yes confirm! LOL Also tried in 2016 i think. First saw her at shophouse first near CBD outskirt area. Actually RTF a few times last time. Quite nice to talk to last time and even show me photos of a car she bought back home.

Then slowly didnt find her and was quite surprised to see her ad for so long till now.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I remember somewhere along this few threads ppl were saying that wolf era was good but personally I felt its the wolf era that brought the downfall of dome2 and prc fl scene
Wolf really dominated the market to the point that it is getting too absurd. Hundreds of listing at one point in time. Guess in this trade its not wise to be a unicorn. Some of the girls were really fantastic. Some were outright wrong.

Before that, Sgsexcapade also too bright for its own good, for a different reason though.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Wolf really dominated the market to the point that it is getting too absurd. Hundreds of listing at one point in time. Guess in this trade its not wise to be a unicorn. Some of the girls were really fantastic. Some were outright wrong.

Before that, Sgsexcapade also too bright for its own good, for a different reason though.
Haha yeah I agree bro, Sgsexcapade blew my mind when I first visited it, made me stopped chionging FL Dome 1 for a while to try Dome 2 more frequently instead.

Live & real photos of the girls (with no filters whatsoever) and even the location of the ladies themselves sometimes were quite detailed.

And the best part were the live videos...i was watching them thinking 'wah the guy in these videos like damn song leh, like never wear condom when doing the deed with the gals & still getting to film it'. Then when the OKT got caught and the alleged news of how he did his business was revealed, I was like "Oh..."
Old 07-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
justforfunboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootshagmarry View Post
Bros, avoid this girl at all cost! https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3454

Picture is inaccurate, probably from 10 years ago, so real person is fatter and older.
Not only that, services provided were limited and like fucking a deadfish, everything done within 20mins then expect you to leave immediately after as she double booked.
Still dare to command $140!

Please save your hard earned money bros and try other genuine girls like those below;
1. https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3599
2. https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3684
3. https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3317
4. https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3557

These girls the pics are accurate and services provided are as stated. Those 4 are my trusted ones!
bro, can check when did you last visit them? tried messaging the first one but no reply leh
Old 07-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 18
kira-san deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to tried one of the girl. upon reaching counter girl collected $150 from me i told her suppose to give the girl she say give her nvm. end up the counter girl claims she's the girl in photo after i showered. told her i wan reject end up try changing another girl to me which also super cannot see one. told them i to refund wasted another 10-15mins before getting my money back. so guys if so happen those girls give u zion road location best is tink twice i suppose.

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3495
Old 07-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-san View Post
went to tried one of the girl. upon reaching counter girl collected $150 from me i told her suppose to give the girl she say give her nvm. end up the counter girl claims she's the girl in photo after i showered. told her i wan reject end up try changing another girl to me which also super cannot see one. told them i to refund wasted another 10-15mins before getting my money back. so guys if so happen those girls give u zion road location best is tink twice i suppose.

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3495
Thankyou for sharing.

Avoid River Valley SPA Area too. The girls famous for using fake photos online.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
southpacific is Cool - loads of Potential

Still looking, no luck with any leads so far

Last edited by southpacific; 12-08-2020 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jaydenx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Here's a screenshot before it disappears. Hope this helps and my 5-cents worth is do not patronize any PRCs at all. Virtually 90-95% all CMIs...

Edit: Now this comment is deleted.

Note: Image will only be valid for 1 month

Last edited by jaydenx; 08-08-2020 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Update on post
Old 08-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Traex01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3681
100% different from pic.
Name: Anna [2049]
Age at least 12 to 15 years difference.
Height at least 10cm difference.
Bros, please avoid, do not waste your money, place smells, she smellls, toilet smells...
Old 08-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all
Has any bro here tried this lady service? thank u

http://sgbeautycastle.info/na-na-massage-h
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1