The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-09-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
I nvr got chance to try that Jenny.
Luckily for you,save your hard earn money. I tried Jenny on her last day.gg rush me after 30mins , most of them from GL hse . From the way their sop and how they prepared their working tools and they time to time remind you the time when you reached 15-30mins. GL chiongster wi;l find it familiar.

Emm got another new fl transferred from another stable also jialat one I tried.i paint her she ask me have to top up some more. Rush me till I cannot stand and I f her and left.
Old 13-09-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Luckily for you,save your hard earn money. I tried Jenny on her last day.gg rush me after 30mins , most of them from GL hse . From the way their sop and how they prepared their working tools and they time to time remind you the time when you reached 15-30mins. GL chiongster wi;l find it familiar.

Emm got another new fl transferred from another stable also jialat one I tried.i paint her she ask me have to top up some more. Rush me till I cannot stand and I f her and left.
Hi gorb, I'm one of your 20 members

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 13-09-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Most Locanto are misses...
It's outright scam bro. Don't touch. But if you want to play with the PRC sounding guy that has a full back tattoo profile pic in WhatsApp then you are welcome to try.
Old 13-09-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Hi gorb, I'm one of your 20 members
up u 13 pts, bro. Tq
Old 13-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 5
iphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to behold

Seems like this Covid really wont lift our playground soon... now i think the spas are earning like siao
Old 13-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambibi View Post
Suggest not to share with new account? Agree?
as difficult as it is to book already, some ppl like to increase their difficulty some more by sharing...
Old 13-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
can you PM me please. TIA
Same can someone pm me too
Old 14-09-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
as difficult as it is to book already, some ppl like to increase their difficulty some more by sharing...
OKT will prefer not to...even shared...i guess okt don't accept their booking. so share not share same result.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8713 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
up u 13 pts, bro. Tq
upz u back bro.

i still cant upz round 2.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
no more replies from whatsapp already so dunno if they r still available.....
Thanks for sharing... sad dome.

Do leave your nick when upz my rep, else i don't know who to return.
No minimum, but please don't use fake accounts.
Old 17-09-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Brandy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocherball View Post
I tried as well is it because i'm newer account they don't take?
How can i be verify need any bros recommendation?
Not sure too. I think the stable very selective of customer so maybe real regular then they accept
Old 17-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

pm me if you got pm-ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
can PM pls.

tks.

ps.

Just joining in the fun asking.
Old 18-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Heard news today announced say Thailand come SG no need quarantine? A taxi uncle told me.
Old 18-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Heard news today announced say Thailand come SG no need quarantine? A taxi uncle told me.
not in the news...
Old 18-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Bro, its England not SG
source
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1