The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-12-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

22/12/2019 0230hrs.
RTF sexxion with Memi from SD68.
Was thinking if she will reject my booking cuz kind of last minute..yet..NO! she did not reject, even tell okt to tell me she wants to wait for me. KNN stepped into her house only i kena pushed back to the wall & we frenched rapidly buay tahan went to the sofa in living LOL. Spent 10 minutes on the sofa just to french so passionately hahahaha
She told me the reason she wait for me knn keep making me horny and hot..
Its like 3am..she did not show any signs of tired. Want me make her cum for the first shot ^^
tahan quite long..im planning my ovn with her la..now i dont want write further lol for u guys to find out ~
Old 23-12-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
newnicky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by maver1ck88 View Post
Fake FR army very active

FR from bros with 20 pts can ignore. 30-40 still considered risky
Can give me some points before I start sharing FRS?
Old 23-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any good bro can share who has nice perky big ass? Last time i tried FL who has great boobs, but flat ass. Immediately turn me off. Cos i m ass guy. All ads promote only busty and big enhanced boob girls.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
hdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to behold

First visit to Seduction
Lady is Sonia.
Came with minimal expectation, left impressed.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=757154

Location is discreet, room / shower room spacious, air con working fine.
Lady is equally impressive.

Looks: Young and adorable.
Body: Slim, smooth and nice ass. Complexion is slight tan.
Boobs: She has natural boobs with no intention of enhancing them. They are nice firm tits.
Pussy: Clean shaved, small pussy. Great to paint.
French: no slouch here, she french non stop with me, maybe same age group and we have chemistry from the start.
BBBJ: She took my whole cock deep in without fuss. Lots of slurping noise, balls licking were equally great. She got mini me hard in no time.
FJ: Allow any position I requested but the doggy view was fantastic, her moans were really sensual, a massive turn on for me, they sounded real.
GFE: No phone playing or time watching, her focus was fully on me, her customer. She giggled a lot even at the slightest jokes. Sonia is one happy character being her first and only stint overseas, I didnt ask what is her occupation back home.
RTF: Highly likely. She left a very good impression on me.

Last edited by hdmi4k; 23-12-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
lotsaluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nuru @ RL23122019 early morning

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756788

Been awhile since last bonk, msged same old bro who to recommend at the specific location. 1st name he recommended was: NURU!!

Tbh, I hesitated for awhile cos have other ladies at the same location with more FRs and also look younger, but after chatting with him and getting the information I needed, decided to take the plunge. No pun intended :P

Copy and paste some facts from my last FR cos same location na.. OK na?? 555

OKT: 10/10 - Top 5 in my books

Location: 8/10 - Far for me, cause I stay on the other end of this island, but location is discreet, clean, spacious. Shared toilet but it is pretty big as well.

Face: 8/10 - Features not as sharp as in the photos, pretty big eyes tho, pleasant looking, like GND kind, can bring back home 555 Will not reject, as least for me la..

Boobs/Body: 9/10 - Thai tan, MM big Bs or Cs? I think, but not stone hard, a nice handful to fondle Slightly curvy with meat at the right places, just the way I like em na!

BBBJ/Frenching: 9/10 - 1 of the better BJs I've had in recent times, A++ for effort and technique, she will go on and on. Had to stop her and flip her over for some DATY :P And yes, she is trilingual: Speaks Thai, English (better then most FLs) and French.

FJ: 8/10: - Managed to do some of the usual, plus standing doggy in front of the dressing table mirror. And she gets wet wet wet easily with some foreplay. Did use some KY tho, but hey, I have no objections.

GFE: 10/10: I can click well with her, so GFE of the charts! Communication no problem for me cos of my half fark Thai and her better then normal English. Careful of her KC game na...

Sidenote: Likes to drink, beer, whisky, basically anything. Was genuinely surprised why so little FR for her and she said business is slow. Maybe it is that time of the year. But I reckon she does deserve to make more $$$ during her time here. For bros into taller, service oriented with A++ attitude ladies, maybe can take the dive (pun intended) 555

Hopefully this FR helps...

Opinions are purely based on my own experience, so please don't zap if it is different from yours. again YMMV

Happy and safe bonking!!!
Old 23-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Greenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756224

Anyone tried Zoey from Emmanuelle? How was it?
Old 23-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

Katie Silk Stocking.
Missing her service so much, managed to get another booking with her.
The moment she saw me she "jumped'me lol.
She thought my fr help her get so many customers the past 2 days, I am quite sure I am not that influential here.
Anyway, her service was again top top notch, the GFE was out beyond ratings this time.
Will make time for another RTF, it has been a long time, I found a soulmate in bed. For service, Katie is not one to be missed.
I attach my previous FR for her, except everything X2 hehe.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19553942

Thanks for the arrangement Bro Silk.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bros can share FL that does really good long BBBJ? PM Please.
Appreciate any recommendations!
Old 23-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arcturuz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
Any good bro can share who has nice perky big ass? Last time i tried FL who has great boobs, but flat ass. Immediately turn me off. Cos i m ass guy. All ads promote only busty and big enhanced boob girls.
Hi fellow thicc ass lover, I assume we both have the same taste when it comes to nice shapely bottoms :P that being said, I’m in the same predicament as you. Unfortunately there is no way to know unless we take the chance and try the FL for ourselves. Can’t really depend on FRs also because what is nice and meaty to the general population may not even come close to satisfying our thirst for thicc bubble buns ):
Old 23-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
lookseelad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction - Mara

Almost been one month since my last post, I didnt post some uninspiring bonks which i did not deem as worthy.
Saw some FR for Mara and yahhhh, she is a inspired one.
Thanks to bro OKT for his spot on assessment and recommendation again.

Looks: Mara has thai tan, seductive eyes and sharp facial features. Overall, she maintained her face well.

Body: Ang kong siao lady. She does have a slim petite boobs, fitted with natural boobs which complements her body nicely.

Frenching: She was shy and awkward at first, I honestly did not feel it was anything to shout about but after one round of great sex, she warmed up to me and gave me a above average frenching duel.

Pussy: She is shaved, just some stubbles here and there, for painting, it remains a clear path to her watery love hole. The way she moaned and arched her body made me lick her harder and deeper.

BBBJ: It was good and it was better when we ate each other's precious organ in 69. Her suction was ok, her licking was even better. She must have licked quite a bit of my pre cum cos I was hanging on to prevent myself from shooting into her mouth.

FJ: It was good in round one, it was near perfect in round two. The way she gyrated her body, whether in cowgirl, doggy, missionary and clamped my cock was really shiok. I fired off easily. The deeds were done without the aid of lube. That was how wet she was.

RTF MATERIAL in my humble opinion.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeanz17 View Post
New (Galaxy Xscorts) 3.30pm

Trying out a different stable. Was immediately attracted to New.

Looks: 9/10 (Looks exactly like pictures but only much tanner skin colour.)
Body: 9/10 (Slim body with no tattoos.)
Boobs: 10/10 (Not sure whether fake or real but damn they look good on her.)
Frenching: More of passionate kissing with a little tongue fight.)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Had a small clue that she was going to excel in this since she gave my ass a through cleaning. The first thing she attacked after I lied down in bed were my balls. Great combo of balls licking, BJ and catbath. Got eye contact while she's doing it. Definitely her best trait.)
Massage: 9/10 (Started with a standard massage before she applied oil. She sure knows where and how to press.)
GFE: 9/10 (Was smiling throughout the session but didn't really talk much. I let her actions do all the talking.)
FJ: 8/10 (Did only cowgirl and missionary. If only my little brother lasted longer. But it was good session with her.)

Overall: 9/10

Another satisfying session. I don't mind RTF her but there's 2 other ladies from this stable that I want to try as well. Thanks again Bro Galaxy!
Well.. At least what both of u guys stated about New is legit.. She's damn wild on bed
Old 23-12-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newnicky View Post
Can give me some points before I start sharing FRS?
A year in, 7 posts with not a single FR, nothing that helps the community in terms of general experience you have gained or even an opinion.

I doubt you'll buckle the trend even with points.

You don't need points to post, a few samsters got zapped into negative yet are still sharing FR or being vocal about their experience.

You'll get yours after you have made your mark.

Last edited by justine123; 23-12-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: grammatical error
Old 23-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Nuru RL 21 Dec
Looks: same as pics
Body: abit meaty, but still looks slim
Boobs: enhanced, looks nice
BBBJ: nice and long, no spitting
FJ: accomodating
Gfe: cuddle, hugs, non stop teasing of 2ic
Very hardworking

Thanks Okt for fast arrangement and quality ladies.
Old 23-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tequilasuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilasuu View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=756902

After reading some reviews of this lady and finally secure a slot with Galaxyxscorts

Place is discreet and clean

Once Noey open the door.. She gave me a very warm smile and welcome same like we know each other for some time.. Break the ice easy

Shower for me while she will play with my dick and after cleanse off the soap from my dick.. She straight went down to give me a good slow and sensual blowjob..

What stated by all the previous reviews are legit.. Her gfe is 9/10..Now to the main dish is her AR... She push both my legs up and Start giving my ass crack a very good licking.. 10/10..

Did a few positions with her.. But I still like doggy her becos of her ass cushion can really give out those skin to skin sound... And she is very wet below too.. First shot came in her mouth and 2nd while she ride me after some cuddle and resting..

Overall is a good experience plus the dmg is very worth it
Took her 10am for a quick one before flying off.. Gfe feeling 10/10..told her I flying off and told me can meet her in Thai if I am free.. Lol.. Tip her more this round for her good service..
Old 23-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nana from Emmanuel

Location: discreet apartment near area FP. Only bad pt same as before is shared bathroom.
OKT: responsive

Looks: 8/10 SYT with braces
Body: 7/10 Slim body with tattoos mainly on arms back and chest
French: 0/10 no french but light kisses yes
Boobs: 6/10 Natural B-? But nipples are inverted so quite weird
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating with most position

Overall: 7/10 decent fk but just not feeling it.. 2nd shot can't come out but she HJ me all the way till I cum.. so effort there.. attitude not bad..

RTF: Maybe other girls ba..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1