The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hytronic is Cool - loads of Potential
Happening in Surabaya

HI fellow samster,

I will be going to Surabaya soon for a business trip and wonder anyone have any lobang for some fun in Surabaya?

Your prompt reply is greatly appreciated.
Old 26-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Stand outside Tanjungan Plaza and the OKT would come and bring u go play play...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 26-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
tarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytronic
HI fellow samster,

I will be going to Surabaya soon for a business trip and wonder anyone have any lobang for some fun in Surabaya?

Your prompt reply is greatly appreciated.
Kampong dolly is our geylang,u can try it out there,cheap n gd,but place a bit run dwn,remember to contribute FR.....hehehe
Old 27-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

I have been to Kampong dolly several times to jalan jalan only. Heard the place is meant for SEA MENS & is kindna dirty, although is inexpensive for a bonk but rather spend more $$ for a cleaner place. Any good FL in surabaya, pls recommend?? Perfer indonesia chinese
Old 16-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can find chinese mae? I really doubt so.

The closest to chinese are those girls from Medan, fare skin and some speak little chinese if they have been in the trade long enough. Some Solo girls are fairer but most of them speak only Javanese and BI. I only met a few in the trade and most of them not so pretty leh. I met a fair Medan girl before and she's the only one when I was in Tretes whom look like chinese out of so many in the whole complex (a village of whores).

I was always looking for chinese in the past when I was in Java until one day I met a girl came from Sulawasi that has a Dutch mixed. Brown hair, Green eyes and well tanned skin. I give in somehow. I really hope you can find and give FR here.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Mr.Ng

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I have been to Kampong dolly several times to jalan jalan only. Heard the place is meant for SEA MENS & is kindna dirty, although is inexpensive for a bonk but rather spend more $$ for a cleaner place. Any good FL in surabaya, pls recommend?? Perfer indonesia chinese
Some houses at Dolly are simple, some have air con but all are cheap: 60..70.00 Rps a shot (...any race pay same same, not racist like Geylang) and if the gal is good you can tapau to your clean hotel room for another 220.000 until next morning. If immediately tapau it's 300.000, so you get a trial run credited if the gal is good. I found that an excellent system - like it.

There's also a small lane next to the Hyatt hotel with streetwalkers. Some true young gems, but sume druggies..just watch out!
Old 12-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

just back from a recent trip there... Dolly really is werid, a long street with alot of gals beside in those fish tanks, look very old and dirty though... near Tanjungan Plaza oso has, they all stand around the streets too, alot of bikes around for their getaway once a patrol car comes along...
Old 12-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

daryl76,

Any FL contacts in Surabaya??? I'll be going the week after next. My last trip on April 05, my buddy bought me to Club Delux & the gals are excellent. However is quite costly to book the gal overnite. They have local & over the sea gals. Local gals fm Java & over the sea gals fm nearby island. Where can i find chinese gals in Surabaya ???
Old 12-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

bro, from wat i know of the place... no chinese gals at all
the best chance u can try is going to the discos to try hooking a rich local chinese gal, they are quite crazy in those nightspots, be careful of their bfs though
Old 13-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

daryl76,

Will you be in Surabaya on week 30??? If yes, wanna meet up.
Old 14-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
daryl76,

Will you be in Surabaya on week 30??? If yes, wanna meet up.
bro, when is week 30 ah?? i just came back only, might not be going so soon
Old 14-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

daryl76,

Did you bonk any gals in SUB ??? If yes pls advise location & address.
Old 14-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

sorrie sorrie, didnt see the thread...
anyway nope, my last trip, i am virgin... did go to Dolly and Tanjungan Plaza to look see look see, the trade still very bustling, especially at night... go to Dolly and have ur choice there, but den dun drive la, parking oso dun have... take a cab there better, at Tanjungan Plaza better, at roadside, easy to identify
Old 15-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bodhi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dudes, just head down to Kowloon Disco... plenty of chinese gals for you to choose from. I was there in May 05, go down on a Sunday night coz it's ladies' night. i just went there to have some drinks with my colleague but end having great sex with a local chinese gal in my hotel room later in the night. no transaction fee was even discussed but of course i gave her some money for taxi the next morning. most chinese gals there are very approachable in that disco.

there are plenty of gals hanging around the disco and those at the back of the disco are hoping for guys to either buy them drinks or pills. well, it's up to your charm to convince them to follow you after that.

happy hunting, dudes...
Old 19-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 21
menyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhi33
dudes, just head down to Kowloon Disco... plenty of chinese gals for you to choose from. ...
Bro Bodhi33,

Dude, this Kowloon Disco surely sounds happening.
Could you please tell me where it is? Is it in any shopping centre, hotels, etc?
I will be going to Surabaya early next week. May give it a try and let y'all know.

Ciao dude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1