The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Giant rooster to be featured on Ho Chi Minh City's iconic flower street

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/10/2017 15:11 GMT + 7

The star of the annual Ho Chi Minh City Flower Street at Tet this year will be an art installation featuring a brood of chickens, with 2017 nominated the Year of the Rooster in the lunar calendar.

The 2017 Nguyen Hue Flower Street will open at 7:00 pm on January 25 and close at 10:00 pm on January 31, or from the 28th day of the final lunar month to the fourth day of the Lunar New Year.

Nguyen Hue Flower Street earns its name by being held on the street which has been turned into a promenade in downtown Ho Chi Minh City.

Besides the installation of flower artworks, the festival will this year feature a huge rooster, standing 3.5 meters tall, a 2.8 meter tall hen and 15 smaller chickens.

The rooster is particularly designed to be able to move his head and crow.

The artworks are made with steel frames and different materials, and are colorfully painted by a team led by Van Tong, an artisan based in District 12.

Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper visited his workshop on Monday, witnessing the huge artwork in the making.

Below are some photos of the artwork in production.

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/lifestyle/3894...-flower-street

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam’s demands for senior, mid-level managers skyrocket in 2016: report

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/10/2017 16:30 GMT + 7

There was a sharp increase in the recruitment demands for senior and mid-level managers in Vietnam in 2016 while new industries have been forecast to emerge in 2017, according to a recent report.

The demands for such managerial positions rose by 54 percent in 2016 compared to that in the previous year, Navigos Search cited the findings of its study in a press release on Monday.

Despite a slight decrease (5 percent) in the recruitment demands for senior and mid-level managers in Quarter 4 in comparison with the third quarter, the overall rise still reflects a strong growth rate recorded over the last two years.

Manufacturing, consumer goods, and finance-banking topped the list in terms of recruitment demands for the group of personnel in the fourth quarter, accounting for 37 percent, 18 percent, and 11 percent, respectively.

They are also the three sectors which consistently contributed the highest recruitment demands in the entire year.

Regarding the manufacturing industry, the electricity-electronics segment saw the highest recruitment demands, while beverages were ranked first among the consumer goods segment.

For the finance-banking industry, personal consumer finance and corporate banking services saw the highest demands for senior and mid-level managers.

Several changes were also recorded last year, one of which was the suspended expansion of some large projects in the manufacturing industry, which affected the recruitment plans of several businesses.

According to Nguyen Phuong Mai, managing director of Navigos Search, the suspension may have stemmed from the impacts of the post-election of the U.S., with reports that the country will withdraw from the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) agreement.

‘Brain drain’ became increasingly serious in the 2nd half of 2016, as more and more local talents in IT, accounting, and auditing went abroad to work.

In 2017, new industries including advertising and communication are forecast to develop fast after a series of merger and acquisition deals were finalized in 2016.

Non-life insurance is also predicted to grow as many companies are introducing many new products to the market, including some products never offered before in Vietnam.

Recruitment in this segment will face new challenges as not many Vietnamese candidates have sufficient experience required by employers.

Navigos Search is the leading provider of executive search services in Vietnam with experienced and qualified consultants as well as a comprehensive database.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City ready to combat Lunar New Year congestion

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/10/2017 15:50 GMT + 7

The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Transport has announced specific routes for vehicles traveling into and out of the metropolis in a bid to reduce traffic congestion ahead of the Lunar New Year.

A large number of vehicles are expected to put immense pressure on the eastern and western entrances of the southern Vietnamese city before and after the traditional holiday, posing a high risk of traffic gridlock.

The Lunar New Year (Tet) is due on January 28, before which a large number of Ho Chi Minh City residents are anticipated to leave the city for their hometowns or go on vacation in other provinces.

According to the municipal Department of Transport, about one million people are expected to leave the metropolis during the period.

Nguyen Hoang Huy, deputy director of the Mien Dong (Eastern) Bus Station in Binh Thanh District, said that passenger numbers would increase by three percent year-on-year, explaining that the peak number of passengers in the week before Tet is generally between 35,000 and 56,000 per day.

Traffic jams are very likely to happen on National Highway 13 given the volume of traffic, Huy assessed, adding that an additional route on the Hanoi Highway has been proposed to alleviate problems.

The Mien Tay (Western) Bus Station in Binh Tan District also predicts some 54,000 to 58,000 travelers per day during the period, mainly travelling to provinces in the Mekong Delta.

The city’s transport department has announced two additional routes for vehicles starting from each bus station to prevent serious congestion at entrances to the southern hub.

The agency has also asked its equivalents in neighboring provinces, namely Tieng Giang, Long An, Dong Nai, and Binh Duong, to assist their efforts by guiding vehicles to travel on the correct route as well as carrying out regular patrols and promptly dealing with potential gridlock.

People’s committees at district levels will be in charge of keeping order and security at local bus and railway stations and on major roads leading out of the city.

According to Ngo Hai Duong, head of the Road Infrastructure Management and Exploitation Division under the transport department, certain measures will be applied to curb traffic jams in inner city areas.

Accordingly, relevant authorities will sternly deal with illegal parking along the city’s streets while requesting developers of road construction projects to minimize their constriction site to avoid compromising traffic flow.

A website is scheduled to be opened by the transport department this week to give updates on the traffic situation on major streets.

Local administrations will also ensure that there will be no encroachment onto sidewalks and roadways during the period, Duong said.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun bother to learn...just vb love to go on live...

Live ah??? Can they see us also??? Or only 1 way nia nia??? Need to pay anything or not???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea...Xmas 2017 cuming soon too...

btw...public holiday tickets I bought till Sep 2017...

Wah sama sama

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
huhu huh...what title...SGM give me title...how cum I no know...

The Great Diak Bo Kiu Transcended Being really true to his title........

No lah I too junior to give anybody here any kind of titles leh.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am simple man...simple with custom procedures...only want the chop fast fast...since enter so many times knew their smelly habits...so knew how to handle Viet custom officers...love the most when female custom officers...want to intro gf to me...hahah...

Then its confirmed liao that you do indeed look like Andy Lau......

Huh??? Need to specially know how to handle them meh??? same same like any other cuntries customs leh Just give flight lumbar, chop passport and go nia nia mah, maybe sometimes they will ask stoopid redundant questions like got visa or not, which I can never understand why they ask that when they are holding a Sinkie passport in their hands

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

how cum you no comment the TSN expansion...adding 1 more runway and 1 terminal using the army reclaimed land...to me I think Long Thanh airport will be shelved fast even though they say they will gonna to build...

Thats becos I know this time it will be done........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hurricane88,

Can you recommend a decent sports bar in HCM that'll show live telecast of NFL Superbowl, 2017, on February 6?
Thanks.

Why??? Whats wrong with sitting in an indecent sports bar in HCM that'll show live telecast of NFL Superbowl, 2017, on February 6?

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah sama sama

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
too bad la..they don't have freq fluyer or loyalty program..haha
or else u and bro H88 sure win la.
haha...

does anyone know vietjet still play that I love Vietnam song on their flights?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Then its confirmed liao that you do indeed look like Andy Lau......

Huh??? Need to specially know how to handle them meh??? same same like any other cuntries customs leh Just give flight lumbar, chop passport and go nia nia mah, maybe sometimes they will ask stoopid redundant questions like got visa or not, which I can never understand why they ask that when they are holding a Sinkie passport in their hands

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Bro H88, can ask them to recommend me?
u don't need la..always have ready steady supply..
I stop and need to re-start engine soon...vroom vb!!!
Old 11-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why??? Whats wrong with sitting in an indecent sports bar in HCM that'll show live telecast of NFL Superbowl, 2017, on February 6?

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
indecent bars got problem of course.
which ball u want to focus on???
Old 11-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Live ah??? Can they see us also??? Or only 1 way nia nia??? Need to pay anything or not???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
they cannot see you but you can see them...they can see who watching or send love or like or comments...

I dun need to pay but think you as SGM must pay...

Old 11-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah sama sama

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
great bros and minds think sama sama...

Old 11-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
The Great Diak Bo Kiu Transcended Being really true to his title........

No lah I too junior to give anybody here any kind of titles leh.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
so I have title DBK...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1