The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Yiupo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife gangbang

I got to know my wife 3 years ago at a pub. And manage to bring her home for a ONS. And i am e no 17 guys she fuck in her 16 years of life. We got married and love each other.

Recently, she got a affair with another guy. Number 18, G. She admitted to it and told me the details... I am confused and dont know wat to do. I forgave her and carry on.

She know G from a pub too. And drink with him. She was always wearing mini skirt or dress with gstring. A cupper. And she becomes his ONS for the night, which become many many more nights.

Up to his place, he brings my wife to shower. And strips her naked. Finger fuck her while she lies down and make her squirt countless time. She told me she cant control it and moan very loudly... She proceed to blow him, lick his nipple. Lick and kiss his whole body from toe to neck.. Including anal rimming and licking of balls. And G also mouth fuck her while she was kneeling down. She take in the whole of G cock. And feed her pussy to G mouth too.

And G ram her hard in her pussy from every position raw. And finishing of by her cumming in mouth and swallowing. And she stay over for that night sleeping naked with him. Only go home after a round of sperm down her throat for breakfast the next morning....

The turth is hard to believe. It is sad yet arousing at the same time. Confuse feeling....

Until recently, then i know. There is more to come other than this.. This happens every time they meet up, and G totally treat her like a slut. Until it become more.....
Old 12-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Wife gangbang

waiting for nex installment..
Old 12-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story if this is true what type of wide did u married?? The affair can be or cannot be forgiven is up to individual. But raw??? I suggest u go see a doctor 1st 2nd if your wife is pregnant u better get a DNA test.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, love is love but also be true and fair to yr oneself.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

time for another camping session
Old 13-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

Yiupo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a hundred percent true story. Yes they did it raw. More than once. And she allow cim and swallow. And she did anal rimming for him...

She is not pregnant. He did not cum inside her.

Worse part. After a first few sex session. She allow him to penetrate her anal. And he unload inside her..

She explain it in details to me.. He bring her home. And he lick her making her very horny. And he slid into her pussy and the asshole. And occassionally pull out to mouth fuck her. She did it all for him. Cumming in the ass, mouth and face. And she even gave in to his every request.......

She wear a mini dress without bra and barely cover her ass when out with him. And with a tiny gstring...
Old 13-11-2012, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So your wife is partime lover for him?
Old 13-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Since that the case, u want to consider to let her earn $ for u? U got $, she got what she want..
Old 13-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cant believe you allow her to screw around, anyway camping for more juicy
stories ..
Old 13-11-2012, 06:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
alan2738510 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi mate, whatever she does to him, does she also do the same to you ? If not, it's unfair. But why she is still doing this when she is married ?
Old 13-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hey bro. Your wife shouldn't be doing this since she's married. Suggest you speak to her instead of thinking about gangbangs.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 12
heypi is one of the Best!heypi is one of the Best!heypi is one of the Best!heypi is one of the Best!

Camping~~~
Old 13-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

The title says wife gangbang, its very tempting to think of an open invitation to bros here......if it is i shd make myself available
Old 13-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
The title says wife gangbang, its very tempting to think of an open invitation to bros here......if it is i shd make myself available
Agreed bro. So TS, is this some sort of an open invitation, or will you be telling us how your wife was gangbanged? Awaiting an update:-)

Thanks & Cheers
Old 13-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbertpig View Post
ur wife 16 years old?
should be 19 since its 3 years ago ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1