The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Armpit Fetish and Dominance

The feel of dominance when lifting a lady's arms up, be it in a sitting or lying position, to smell and lick clean shaven armpits is a great turn on to me. This is particularly so if there is some resistance on the lady's part.

Done this many times over - with a sweaty milf just after tennis, an ML that I frequent while she was giving a HJ, a colleague that also happens to be my FB.

The shy expression that emerges on their faces every time they are in this 'vulnerable' position with their arms bundled up and pits exposed almost sends me on a sexual high

Wonder if anyone else feels the same? Do share your experiences.
Old 05-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Armpit Fetish and Dominance

YES YES!!

Lift their hands up, put nose close to the armpits and take a deep whiff. Always turns me the fuck on! Little brother down there instantly stand at attention. Give those pits a few soft kisses as a reward for the hard on before turning into animal mode and lick up all the yummy armpit juices.

Usually will face some resistance, like telling me "please don't, I shy shy" that kind. But when my animal mode kicks in, they will just give in and enjoy their sexy armpits being tongue-fucked.

Damn, got a mini hard on just by typing the above.
Old 05-12-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

My Mrs likes it when I interlock her hands above her head with my one hand and the other I’ll finger her pussy. We do this standing in tthe shower, or when she lying down. I’ll then lick / suck her nipples and concurrently thrusting my penis in and out of her pussy.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
My Mrs likes it when I interlock her hands above her head with my one hand and the other I’ll finger her pussy. We do this standing in tthe shower, or when she lying down. I’ll then lick / suck her nipples and concurrently thrusting my penis in and out of her pussy.
Never lick her armpit?
Old 06-12-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is @joncheong
Old 07-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerage99 View Post
Never lick her armpit?
Have!!!! After licking her underarms then will attack the nipples!!
Old 07-12-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Have!!!! After licking her underarms then will attack the nipples!!
Then proceed to the navel and then more southwards .....
Old 07-12-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Then proceed to the navel and then more southwards .....
Most definitely!!! At first she dw me to lick her pussy but when I use my tongue to stimulate her below, she gets damn high. N we will end off with a bang (both pun intended and not intended) 🤪
Old 20-01-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

totally bro, a nice classy milf arms held above her head and i'm licking her pits, one of my faves
Old 20-01-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
uglywin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will smell and lick as long as they're hair-free
Old 12-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NYCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which is easier to allow? middle kingdom or land of smiles?
Old 13-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 14
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It’s amazing to lick armpits
Old 14-06-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Yes it's very turned on. But the lady must be clean shaven with slender body. I don't do it on my fatter chubbier fbs. Only skinny slender types.
Old 14-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

this type kym?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 15-06-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Don't think this is my cup of tea, but neutral to this and may want to try this one day.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1