The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Indo to stop sex trade, even to tourist!

Indonesia set to criminalise sex before marriage – even for tourists
Nicola Smith
Fri, 2 December 2022 at 9:16 PM
Bali has traditionally been a top holiday destination, attracting millions of tourists every year - Firdia Lisnawati/AP

Indonesia is set to pass a draconian new criminal code outlawing sex outside of marriage, even among tourists, with a punishment of up to a year in prison.

The draft code, which also carries stiff penalties for abortion, “black magic”, insulting the president and cohabitation before marriage, is expected to be passed by the Indonesian parliament in December.

Rights groups have long warned that the new law, which has been decades in the making, would violate the rights of women, minorities and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, as well as undermining freedom of speech.

‘In line with Indonesian values’

However, Edward Omar Sharif Hiariej, Indonesia’s deputy justice minister, said the code is expected to be passed on Dec 15, telling Reuters: “We’re proud to have a criminal code that’s in line with Indonesian values.”

Bambang Wuryanto, a politician involved in its drafting, added that it could be endorsed next week.

If passed, the new rules would apply to both Indonesian citizens and foreigners, with business groups warning about the potential impact on the tourism industry, which is slowly trying to recover after being battered by the pandemic.

A previous attempt to introduce the code in 2019 was shelved after nationwide protests and warnings from the Australian government to its citizens that they could be charged for offences.

Bali, in particular, has traditionally been a top holiday destination, attracting millions of tourists every year.

‘More harm than good’

Shinta Widjaja Sukamdani, deputy chairperson of Indonesia’s employers’ association, said the morality clauses would “do more harm than good,” especially for businesses engaged in tourism and hospitality.

“For the business sector, the implementation of this customary law shall create legal uncertainty and make investors re-consider investing in Indonesia,” she said.

Rights groups have warned that the legislation, which also bans expressing any views counter to Indonesia’s state ideology and criminalises abortion, with the exception of rape victims, will have sweeping consequences for Indonesian society, police morality and increase discrimination.

According to a draft seen by Reuters, insulting the president, a charge that can only be reported by the president, carries a maximum sentence of three years in prison.

“I cannot imagine the damages that this draft will create in Indonesia with many of these toxic articles, from criminalising extra-marital sex to selling contraception to teenagers. It will be a dark era for the millions of people in Indonesia,” Andreas Harsono, from Human Rights Watch, told The Telegraph.

‘All hell will break loose’

As Indonesia does not recognise same-sex marriage, it would mean that “all LGBT relationships will be categorised as a crime”, he said, suggesting that hotels could also be criminalised for hosting unmarried couples.

“All hell will break loose,” said Mr Harsono.

The draft has the support of some conservative Islamic groups, whose influence is growing across the world’s most populous Muslim-majority nation.

Indonesia already has hundreds of regulations at the local level that discriminate against religious minorities and LGBT people, and concerns have recently been raised about growing pressure on women and girls to wear a hijab in public or risk being forced out of their jobs or education.

However, the deputy justice minister defended the move, saying the final version would ensure that regional laws adhered to national legislation, and the new code would not threaten democratic freedoms.

A revised version of the criminal code has been in discussion since Indonesia declared its independence from the Dutch in 1945.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future
Re: Indo to stop sex trade, even to tourist!

Huh, abit catch no ball..sex before marriage is a criminal offense..
This applies to tourists, so if i go call FL tio raid in hotel will kenna? But if we couple go holiday no marry yet, also will tio if caught in the act in hotel? Correct me if I'm wrong..Smlj sia..😂🤣
Old 04-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
Huh, abit catch no ball..sex before marriage is a criminal offense..
This applies to tourists, so if i go call FL tio raid in hotel will kenna? But if we couple go holiday no marry yet, also will tio if caught in the act in hotel? Correct me if I'm wrong..Smlj sia..😂🤣
You're not wrong. That's how bullshit this law is.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 8
tsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to all

more likely to be a 2nd Brunei state, all the best to their crippling tourism industry…their domestic manufacturing and service sector is still much of a crawl, kinda intrigued to see how would turn out
Old 05-12-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Wtf. Bye bye batam nagoya!
Old 05-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Bad news for Indonesia, i believe there will be black market for these service as cash is still king.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Guess they will flock overseas as DH and enjoy their fair share before marriage.

Gluck to the man stuck in the country…
Old 05-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Lol it’s only enforced if a family member reports. Indonesia being Indonesia, maybe first few months on the ball. Then after that everything will be swept under the table. All those clubs, spas etc pays the police as well as politicians la. Just lay low for a couple of mths then everything will be status quo again. Over there cash is king no matter wat those dang politicians say…those even approving the law is just as corrupt. They only approve it to stay in parliament. For shoe nia

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
IamYou96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually these new regulations are better. Last time anyone even stranger can report you, but now only family members can report.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Abit of good news though. Once ratified it will take 3 years to take effect. Still can enjoy
Old 05-12-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Abit of good news though. Once ratified it will take 3 years to take effect. Still can enjoy
Oh, really? That's nice. Indonesia will get a new President in 1.5 years time

By the time the law comes into effect, it will be forgotten already haha

Selective enforcement
Old 06-12-2022, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

There's always a bypass of the law. I do know that many middle eastern tourists will visit a certain town outside Jakarta where they will marry a local woman, get a longer than usual visit visa, pay household money to the lady, f her all the guy wants as he's married to her. after he is tired of her, a divorce will happen. wala, end of transaction and nothing is done against their religion.
Old 06-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...book_Australia

I think this will sure effect their economy

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-12-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The new law comes into effect in 3 years time so tourists can still enjoy what is available before that time is up.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
What happens to all the government officials with mistresses, girlfriends and chiong KTV?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1