The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: How to increase the amount of cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtp7896as View Post
I didn't ejaculate for 2 weeks before I went to Japan. I went to use a hoteheru shop & the lady was surprised that I still had a lot of cum on my 3rd & 4th shots. I went to a soapland the next day and I still had a decent amount for 2 shots.

Actually, I could have gone for 1-2 more rounds in the soapland, but she was out of breath when she asked「どうする?」(What do you want to do next? / What should we do next?) so I didn't really hear her properly.
how does a hoteheru shop works in japan?
found a place there but no idea how it works as i cant read or understand japanese
Old 02-12-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sbtp7896as deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
how does a hoteheru shop works in japan?
I've only tried THC before. I think they got banned on Tokyo Adult Guide for posting fake reviews.

For THC, I went to their shop in Shinjuku in the morning. Booked one of the ladies, paid for her fee & the additional options. Went back in the afternoon to meet her in front of their shop, then we walked to the love hotel.

Standard service was
1. Explain/remind the rules (no FS), then chat for a bit.
2. Shower, unless you chose an instant BJ option
3. Kiss/BJ/69/DATY/sumata*

If you don't speak Japanese, you should probably check on TAG or other websites if the shop you found allows gaijin customers. If the provider you get doesn't speak English, she'd most likely be using her phone to translate anyway. So no need to worry about that.

*I just checked THC's website and sumata is no longer included in the normal service. Some guy must have tried to put it inside when the girl didn't want to.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Where to get sunflower lecithin ???..... the onli ones i see are the soy lecithin

Thanks !!!
Online on iherb
Old 03-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

More foreplay to build up the intensity ?
Old 07-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Everytime i wanna do a picasso on the regular DHs faces, i will have egg whites 4 - 6 times a day, 2 or 3 days before event. I have water melon juice a day before the event so it will be a stream of mildly flavoured manna rather than a ammonia/urea (due to eggs as well - sulphur) stench.
Best eggs are those u buy direct from wholesaler rather than supermarkets.
Liquid egg protein gives u the volume and thickness
You meant Jackson Pollock, not Picasso.
Old 21-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtp7896as View Post
This is the easiest way. You can also try not shooting for 2 weeks, but you might end up cumming too fast.

I didn't ejaculate for 2 weeks before I went to Japan. I went to use a hoteheru shop & the lady was surprised that I still had a lot of cum on my 3rd & 4th shots. I went to a soapland the next day and I still had a decent amount for 2 shots.

Actually, I could have gone for 1-2 more rounds in the soapland, but she was out of breath when she asked「どうする?」(What do you want to do next? / What should we do next?) so I didn't really hear her properly.
Hmmm... cumming too fast but if you can go more rounds, i think the ore rounds compensate the cumming too fast.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
spongebox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eat more poteen
Old 10-07-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i just do it the natural way by drinking ample fluids and eat multiple servings of fruits a day.

i have been wanking since i was 12 so maybe my body naturally produces more than normal amount of semen to replace any i loss because if i do not ejaculate for more than 3 days, i will feel rather uncomfortable and if i have an erection during this time, its also very full and hard.

i try not to have too long gaps between ejaculations because of more than a couple of days, post orgasm, i will have a lot of surplus semen still inside the urethra and i have to go urinate to clear everything not shot out which results in very bubbly pee rofl.
Old 18-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 0
newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!

Less alcohol, no jerking off before sex, no smoking.
Old 25-08-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ivaylos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newnoobieee View Post
Less alcohol, no jerking off before sex, no smoking.
I disagree. I always smoke before sex and always smoke after. It helps me cum longer and more vividly. So it's purely individual to each person. And Alcohol helps me to get rid of shyness and become more daring in my fantasies. The first time I used sex doll Sex Doll Plus, I felt shy and awkward, but thanks to alcohol I was able to relax and trust what I felt.

Last edited by ivaylos; 27-08-2023 at 05:10 AM.
Old 25-08-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
boonkeng90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Try googling Cum Holy Grail.. it's a supplement stack - mostly Lecithin, L-Arginine, Pygeum, Ginseng, Maca, Zinc - that some people swear by...

https://thunders.place/male-suppleme...-increase.html

(That's 200 over pages of discussions on the Cum Holy Grail stack!)

I've used it myself and found that it helped for a while, but then again, I'm ah pek already and wank off daily, have a very unhealthy lifestyle of late, so it's back down to a dribble again... Like what many said, stay healthy, don't wank too much, lots of water, kegel exercises (do it while driving or taking transport), are other factors too...
Thanks for sharing, but yes no amount of vit or booster can last if don't have good lifestyle
Old 30-08-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaylos View Post
I disagree. I always smoke before sex and always smoke after. It helps me cum longer and more vividly. So it's purely individual to each person. And Alcohol helps me to get rid of shyness and become more daring in my fantasies. The first time I used sex doll Sex Doll Plus, I felt shy and awkward, but thanks to alcohol I was able to relax and trust what I felt.
Can relate bro.. I always smoke and drink alcohol before sex, helped me last longer
Old 31-08-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best way I try is to pent up for a while.
Old 27-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: How to increase the amount of cum?

Seriously is there are way to increase the amount of cum?
Old 28-10-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSiWen View Post
Seriously is there are way to increase the amount of cum?
yeah there might be ways. following this thread to get updates on how to increase the amount.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1