The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masturbate before visiting ML

If your cock is big and you got good stamina, don’t do that. If you do, even those old slut like Mary from Orchard Tower also beg you for mercy.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

dont understand why would people do that

the whole point is to let the ML see how much load u shoot out. if u masturbate before going, u got lesser load. less enjoyment.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
dont understand why would people do that

the whole point is to let the ML see how much load u shoot out. if u masturbate before going, u got lesser load. less enjoyment.
Hang around a while longer and you will be surprised at all sorts of fun our fellow samsters are sharing

In this case, it's akin to stuffing yourself with bread before heading for fine dining
Old 28-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Hang around a while longer and you will be surprised at all sorts of fun our fellow samsters are sharing

In this case, it's akin to stuffing yourself with bread before heading for fine dining
Of course this is a sex forum and everyone of us has his own fantasy, fetish, desire, dreams and etc.

At times many titles of the new posts seem "silly and nonsensical". The fun of posting a thread or threads come out from years my personal sex activities experience. If I recalled some interesting sexy juices past, I just join the post.

Hope more bros/sis can share their pasts. We do not need to be always starting an intellectual new post. Not everyone can write so well like some bros/sis.
Old 28-05-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Of course this is a sex forum and everyone of us has his own fantasy, fetish, desire, dreams and etc.

At times many titles of the new posts seem "silly and nonsensical". The fun of posting a thread or threads come out from years my personal sex activities experience. If I recalled some interesting sexy juices past, I just join the post.

Hope more bros/sis can share their pasts. We do not need to be always starting an intellectual new post. Not everyone can write so well like some bros/sis.
You must know not everyone have good stamina like us. Some cum in 3 mins and then game over. Lol! One time I was with a massueus and we talk cock about how long men will last. She said she has fucked so many and only 10% can last longer than usual. Most cum in 5 to 10 min. 😆! Both of us laugh till peng. She said many male exaggerated their sex performance. And she told me most have small cock. She said sometimes she can even game when ppl is fucking her. Totally no feel and she needs to fakely moan to make the guy feel shiok.

That is the sad truth
Old 28-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You must know not everyone have good stamina like us. Some cum in 3 mins and then game over. Lol! One time I was with a massueus and we talk cock about how long men will last. She said she has fucked so many and only 10% can last longer than usual. Most cum in 5 to 10 min. ��! Both of us laugh till peng. She said many male exaggerated their sex performance. And she told me most have small cock. She said sometimes she can even game when ppl is fucking her. Totally no feel and she needs to fakely moan to make the guy feel shiok.

That is the sad truth
Men are wired that way. If poking your own wife, sure can last long long time. But put a strange new syt pussy in front of you, poke 5 minutes, shoot liao Too sexciting!
Old 28-05-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

I think most ppl exaggerate their performance. Those who are really good will say they are not good. Haha
Old 28-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PlanetCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
everyone of us has his own fantasy, fetish, desire, dreams and etc.
Very true indeed
Old 28-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must know not everyone have good stamina like us. Some cum in 3 mins and then game over. Lol! One time I was with a massueus and we talk cock about how long men will last. She said she has fucked so many and only 10% can last longer than usual. Most cum in 5 to 10 min. 😆! Both of us laugh till peng. She said many male exaggerated their sex performance. And she told me most have small cock. She said sometimes she can even game when ppl is fucking her. Totally no feel and she needs to fakely moan to make the guy feel shiok.

That is the sad truth
You are right regarding copulation.

Quote from the net :

The average therapists' responses defined the ranges of intercourse activity times: "adequate," from three to seven minutes; "desirable," from seven to 13 minutes; "too short" from one to two minutes; and "too long" from 10 to 30 minutes.

Unquote

Regarding penis length:

We men have egos. When asked to state our fully erected length, many said 6 to 7 inches long (including myself). Many are bluffing. Your masseuse was right about many men with small cocks. Those days during NS and old public swimming pool toilets where all men bathed naked together, I too noticed many of us have small cocks. I was in Japan male bathhouses a few times, yes I did observed many have small cocks. Many Asian size is 4 to 5 inch upon erected.
Old 29-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:

That is the sad truth
So ironic, most man exaggerate their performance, whose writing what now.
Old 29-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabteo View Post
So ironic, most man exaggerate their performance, whose writing what now.
LOL, normally don't like to entertain gossip from ML about their other customers. First of all why thinking about other customers during your session. Next, if this is what the ML does, what would she be talking about you to others?
Old 29-05-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Try to be average so no one bothers about you. Those small cock ones many ML/ FL loves you. One of my army mate his dick machiam horse. Lol! When he comes, the FL all sian. Only those very seasoned Guangzhou sauna trained FL dare to take him. One time those new FL totally knocked out. Sibei funny. After the deed still need to send her see doctor.
Cheong during army sibei fun. All go cheong together
Old 29-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
LOL, normally don't like to entertain gossip from ML about their other customers. First of all why thinking about other customers during your session. Next, if this is what the ML does, what would she be talking about you to others?
Some customers want to be very discrete and professional when having massages. You are not wrong.

Many of us also want to be friendly, relax and talk shop with the masseuses.

Masseuses usually asked about my working life and likewise I too asked about her working life. MLs talked about the male clients in general and never revealed clients' personal data. Of course for myself, I like to hear their juicy and bitsy experience.

If there were dinner meet-up, of course more sex experience talk cock session.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try to be average so no one bothers about you. Those small cock ones many ML/ FL loves you. One of my army mate his dick machiam horse. Lol! When he comes, the FL all sian. Only those very seasoned Guangzhou sauna trained FL dare to take him. One time those new FL totally knocked out. Sibei funny. After the deed still need to send her see doctor.
Cheong during army sibei fun. All go cheong together
Yes although classified under small cock grouping, don't play play, fully erected also 4 to 5 inch long.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting...Keep the discussion coming =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1